It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Little Help For Men Trying To Understand Women!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Phenomium sounds like he knows what he's talking about and i'll have to say that I agree 100%. He sounds like a true believer and if he were a leader to take men back to the glory days of old, I would gladly follow him to the finish. He sounds incredibly wise if ya ask me.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Immune Hop]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I do know who can be blamed for a lot of this nonsense.

HOLLYWOOD. So- who's actually in charge of Hollywood.... I can tell ya, it aint women.....

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

go ahead and tell us then - who is in charge of Hollywood?

don't be shy

[edit on 8/23/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Immune Hop

Phenomium sounds like he knows what he's talking about and i'll have to say that I agree 100%. He sounds like a true believer...

believer of what?

I wonder if you'd care to elaborate a little

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In September it will make 30 years that my husband and I have been married. We were best friends first. Communication is key, never take each other for granted, nurture the relationship as you would any other relationship, accept each other for who you really are. It wasn't always sunshine and roses. I think as we mature, things fall more naturally into place. Petty things are no longer an issue. You see your spouse as the one you want to spend time with, the one who has stood by your side through the years and you see that what you have is precious and profound.

I have seen too many relationships break up because one thought they could change the other. I have seen too many relationships break up because they thought the grass was greener on the other side and cheated. There have also been relationship break-ups because of selfishness, the my way or the highway types.

There are many reasons for failed relationships. The key is to find someone who is loving and compassionate and respectful. Humor helps too. LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Big fat suits. And, if you really think about it, probably the PTB. All ya gotta do is watch tv, and see who's in charge of it all. Who controls it? So- who makes the decisions of how 'women' act on the majority of tv shows? Take a look at a fashion show- who owns/ controls the content? not to mention- look at the content. It's stuff like this that made me toss my tv out the door some time back. One word- BARBIE. And the thing is- women seem to think this is acceptable, and try to emulate it- and a fair % of males go right along for the ride.

If any guys can do it without going into toxic shock, try watching a few rounds of Oprah or the View. I tried- and it took an amazing amount of self control to not throw up, and then throw the tv thru a window. The content, how the hosts acted- it completely drove me up a wall.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I always wondered why women have this tremendous urge to travel. It's almost as if they can't sit still - they MUST go somewhere, do something. They can't just chill out...

Another thing - I thought that they couldn't control their emotions. Their hormones cause them to go up and down like a rollercoaster, and THEY CAN'T CONTROL IT.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

I do like what you said and have learned from it but from my few years here it turns out that usually it is the women that dont get us. For men we are more physical beings then women and it takes "less" to keep us satisfied. But the way some of our minds work is highly more complicated reasoning then women and no offense more profound. I am not saying anything bad on women but we men bitch too and have days where we want to be left alone. And on top of the head spew all i have to say is I am up for 18 hours a day and do help with laundry and the dishes and the kids and i still want to. I work in customer tech support for web development and i know as well as you what stress is. But at the end of a long day i still want to, but the women i have been with dont work and only take care of the kids when i am not and still dont. So both point of views are correct. we will never understand each other because there is no normal if there is then the norm is for all of us to be unique. It sounds like you might have meant this for a few ,or one, person. You sound extremely well versed in the world, with worldly knowledge but however you are generalizing to much.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I do know who can be blamed for a lot of this nonsense.

HOLLYWOOD. So- who's actually in charge of Hollywood.... I can tell ya, it aint women.....

Hollywood is not to blame. The radical feminist movement is to blame....Hollywood is just a social tool they use to benefit their cause and to make it look legitimate and peaceful. Even more-so is the use of Hollywood to make MAN look like the aggressor while they are the victims. Hollywood is only a tool to help mold the social fabric outlook and to persuade a country into believing in a particular ideology despite truth. It is not the blame, it is only a means to an end. Hollywood is notorious for making people believe in fantasy and those things that are not real. To make people have a mindset that they normally wouldn't have by simply tapping into the "fun centers" of the brain creating dopamine and associating these new ideas with a pleasant feeling or "rush". This is why people continue to fall for this tripe, because they associate good movies, replete with action and scantily clad women with idealism that sometimes makes their minds up for them.
Despite what the feminist controlled media says, the real truth is that the feminist movement is a Marxist/Communist movement that was invented by the ideals of a one Karl Marx (notorious Communist)
(Here is a good article to explain it, notice the venomous hate for men here in the name of feminism) Feminism traces its roots back to Karl Marx, George Engels, and Vladimir Lenin
Although, the jury is still out on the exact date this Marxist/Communists Feminist movement was installed in America, it was well formed in the late 70's (coincidentally when many were susceptible to radical forms of ideals because of mind alternating drugs such as '___').What this article does not tell you is WHY it was installed. It was installed by a Communist to destroy the moral fabric of our once strong nation by brainwashing our own women by injecting them with the poison of envy so as to usurp those responsibilities and material gains of men by competing with them in every vocational field and getting strong monetary support from our Communist enemies to accomplish this goal. Ultimately, well funded by an outside communist government, these empowered women went on to fill political seats (Hillary Clinton is a major example/Oprah etc.) so as to usurp ALL power from men and to subjugate men in the name of equality. Basically, the same strategy as a demon coming in the form of a savior of light. These radical feminist do not do this for the destruction of our country, they do it for a self-serving purpose of wealth and power...it is their financiers that want to morally degrade our country by having 2 heads of every family thereby successfully creating a tense, non-loving family structure that invariably ends up in war between wife and husband that ends in divorce (where any children are automatically drafted). The children end up without a father, because he is dragged through court and robbed of his very livelihood by taking everything he has and setting such a large pecuniary amount to be paid to the woman that he usually ends up broke and destitute. He then struggles to make the payments. When he can't, they help the feminists further by taking away the man's license to drive (so he can't get to work or have ID for a job application) and also will (take any scholastic licenses/certificates he has, so he will have no credentials) The court cases are most always in favor of the woman, child custody, alimony etc. and they reap other benefits as well such as, lighter prison sentences, medical help regarding breast cancer and many other ailments, searches for missing women who have mysteriously disappeared, abused women and many more. All of these things men have to suffer in silence. There is no group to help men. Back to the children. They will (after divorce) have no true authority figure in their lives and will grow up heathens or be sucked into gangs or the military to find the "missing order" that the fathers would have instilled. Now we have what is happening now! Broken families who no longer have time for each other, distracted in every manner and women and men pitted one against the other in a war for power and the feminists are currently winning because they have the monetary support of a communist government and a new feminist panel (Hillary Clinton) in the U.S. government to protect them and replenish their resources in this slaughter. It is not a fight, because men ave no one to help them. It is a slaughter by hateful communists women who have infiltrated our country and infected our women with ideas counter productive to a strong, loving family and a strong nation. they have convinced women in America that the jobs they held as 'mothers' and raising the young to be mentally and socially stable members of society is a disreputable job and not worthy of their time. In essence, they have tricked women into believing their children's future don't really matter...it's what THEY want as a woman that matters most. material gain! There are women today that still remain a real woman and some who can work and still be a great mother and to them I say congratulations and good job. I speak only of radical feminism here all truly equal women (you know who you are) are to be respected and treated with the highest of class...they deserve it! The rest of you radical feminists (you know who you are as well) We are onto you.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Big fat suits. And, if you really think about it, probably the PTB. All ya gotta do is watch tv, and see who's in charge of it all. Who controls it? So- who makes the decisions of how 'women' act on the majority of tv shows? Take a look at a fashion show- who owns/ controls the content? not to mention- look at the content. It's stuff like this that made me toss my tv out the door some time back. One word- BARBIE. And the thing is- women seem to think this is acceptable, and try to emulate it- and a fair % of males go right along for the ride.

If any guys can do it without going into toxic shock, try watching a few rounds of Oprah or the View. I tried- and it took an amazing amount of self control to not throw up, and then throw the tv thru a window. The content, how the hosts acted- it completely drove me up a wall.

Yeah, I have noticed a recent incline since "Wonder Woman", "Jamie Summers-The bionic woman" and "Zena the princess warrior" Now we have all forms of women on movies and tv show where the woman is the powerhouse, kicking all manner of men's butts as if they were the stronger, more powerful, surpreme being when nature itself proves this to be nothing more than fiction. Yet, women everywhere think they can just go out and do this now. This is the power of Hollywood. To do nothing more than make people believe in fantasy.There are some large women out there that can hold their own against a strong man, but by ratio and proportion per capita and by all standards of common sense this is not by any means a normal situation such as Hollywood would have you believe. Women are the weaker gender and that is just the way it is...and will always be unless you change our very genetic makeup, which in that case we would no longer be man and woman...we would be abominations of science.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Man you are truly threatened by females. It's really quite sad.

You better hope that the Hopi have it all wrong. As, according to their ways, in the coming 5th world (this being the end of the 4th) the female will be dominant.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I agree, people like Oprah are abrasive for me to watch too, because they are out there just to do what it is they are doing. Make women believe they are superior to men and to agitate men in the process. The best thing to do is ignore that which annoys you and to continue as if it doesn't exist. Be aware of it, but don't let it be a factor in YOUR plans. To all men out there...don't watch Oprah if you don't want to be offended. Oh and if you are a christian? Here is a little something for you.

Another link by oprah saying Jesus is NOT the only way

OPRAH- "Jesus is NOT the only way"

[ Here Is another link where Oprah clearly is contributing to the desecration of America's moral fabric in the name of feminism. says it's ok for a little girl to have a sex change to become a boy [:>/ ]

Oprah Winfrey: Agent of Moral Insanity

It is well known that radical feminists don't believe in God (the true God) and that jesus was nothing more than a "wiseman". If you believe this.....you are not a christian as the Bible is not lacking in detail in descriptions of what a true christian is. THIS description by Oprah.....is not wat I read in the Bible. In fact it is the exact opposite.The Bible makes it clear that there is but ONE mediator between man and GOD and that is Jesus Christ! - (1 Timothy 2:5) and that Jesus is the ONLY WAY!

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

It is well known that radical feminists don't believe in God (the true God) and that jesus was nothing more than a "wiseman". If you believe this.....you are not a christian as the Bible is not lacking in detail in descriptions of what a true christian is. THIS description by Oprah.....is not wat I read in the Bible. In fact it is the exact opposite.

Oh boy ... yikes ...

Why didn't you tell us right out of the bat you were christian fundamentalist ...

Could have save you and a whole heap of us a great deal of time.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

It is well known that radical feminists don't believe in God (the true God) and that jesus was nothing more than a "wiseman". If you believe this.....you are not a christian as the Bible is not lacking in detail in descriptions of what a true christian is. THIS description by Oprah.....is not wat I read in the Bible. In fact it is the exact opposite.The Bible makes it clear that there is but ONE mediator between man and GOD and that is Jesus Christ! - (1 Timothy 2:5) and that Jesus is the ONLY WAY!

Well now it all makes sense why your views are so narrow-minded - your a thumper, you just stayed in the closet in this thred until that one.

You are hereby excused from any neccessity of rational discourse, as everyone outside of your dogma knows you simply are not capable of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, we know who is actually up on how feminists and women are, and we know who are (meow) whupped within an inch of their loins, huh?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

It is well known that radical feminists don't believe in God (the true God) and that jesus was nothing more than a "wiseman". If you believe this.....you are not a christian as the Bible is not lacking in detail in descriptions of what a true christian is. THIS description by Oprah.....is not wat I read in the Bible. In fact it is the exact opposite.

Oh boy ... yikes ...

Why didn't you tell us right out of the bat you were christian fundamentalist ...

Could have save you and a whole heap of us a great deal of time.

I am a Christian period. I don't even know what a fundamentalist is. You see I don't mix Jesus up in all of this left wing/right wing crap...he is above it.There used to be a time where, when you said I am a Christian......people respected you. Now it seems, that to people like you Christ is nothing more than a SKEPTICS tool to DISCREDIT someone and to IGNORE EVIDENCE. My being a christian has nothing to do with what radical feminists have done and are doing to our country.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Well, we know who is actually up on how feminists and women are, and we know who are (meow) whupped within an inch of their loins, huh?

That's just friggen funny. To meet me in in person, "whupped" is the last damn thing you would call me.

You're just as bad as the other Archie Bunker of the thread, he thought I was female.

LMDAO at the lot of you who are so threatened by women. This really has been quite entertaining.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Now we're gonna drag the thread into christian bashing? A belief in christianity automatically makes one a "thumper"? I dunno. I've run into all sorts of christians, atheists, muslims, hindus, and even used to hang out with some buddhists. I have a hard time denigrating ANY of them simply based upon a belief they espouse.

Sorry, I missed the "thumping" part of the discourse. All I saw was a statement that "IF you believe this, then this is what your book says about it."

I've run into a christian or two that REALLY got into "thumping", and that hardly holds a candle to it.

Makes me wonder why there is such a strong reaction to such an off the cuff statement.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

My being a christian has nothing to do with waht radical feminists have done and are doing to our country.

No? I must be seeing things then, and you didn't actually conjoin your Christian views into your views of feminism:

Oh, wait ........... you did!!

[edit on 8/23/2009 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Now we're gonna drag the thread into christian bashing?

You may want to back up a few posts and see where the Christian rhetoric was introduced. It most certainly was not from me.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join