It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Little Help For Men Trying To Understand Women!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I was reading this subject long time ago and I found out that my question could get in here, because there are interesting conversations.
For a long time I thought that girls [ women ] are complicated and I'll never understand what they really want. I was afraid that I'll never have a girlfriend, that I'll never kiss, that, that. I always seen that girls tend to like hot guys, but in the end I've realized something more interesting, with the help of one of my best friends [ a she ]:

- girls want security - a guy that's not only powerful (he does not have to be powerful after all), but smart enough in order to protect and listen to her.
- security - this guy will be with me "forever"

So, my story is that I meet the first girl in my life that I really like (she looks special) and she does everything to get us friends [ maybe more ]. The point is I realize that in the end she does not want me as a boyfriend because somehow we are very different and she continues to hang out with losers because she wants to help 'em.

The point is. Why she dates losers? Just because she wants to help them? Why I'm her best friend? Because she can't find anything to change in me and she would feel weak?

<< 24  25  26   >>

join