It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Little Help For Men Trying To Understand Women!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

You can't be serious!! You totally misunderstood what this thread is about and what has been and is being discussed!! Are you like 15 or something?
Geeesh!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by Phenomium
but you had to just keep talking.

Well, you did say that's what a forum is about.

So, that's what this is then? A battle? Does it make you feel more manly to dawn your keyboard and mouse and go to cyber war? Aren't you afraid you might eventually let out some feelings and be labeled a feminist empathizer?

What more is there to say, you are threatened by women that want power just as men have always had - and I could care less if they succeed, considering women have the facet of compassion, there would probably be a lot less damn fighting on real battle fields.

I suppose I should have have said " but you just had to keep on irascibly exascerbating the situation by typing more diatribe even after I called a cease to the ever increasing hostilities headed in the direction of futility."

Answer no 1. It's a battle (debate) as far as you want to go with it.

Answer no 2. Yes, I guess in a world filled with men bowing and subjugating themselves to feminist women and calling it a metrosexual movement of male effeminate behavior.........yes, It does make me feel more manly. Yes, it does. I am happy to feel as much like a man as I can. Considering that I am a man.........I will not apologize for this in any way.

Answer no 3. Feminist sympathizer? HA HA HA....Not only will it be a cold day in hell before that happens, but everyone in heaven will relocate there and live peaceably with the devils first. If this happens ask me again. Probably still wouldn't though.

BTW, the women of today are ever increasingly becoming devoid of this compassion that you speak of. Look around you. Women today are just as viscious as men. Ever watched one of those reality shows, or "The Apprentice" and it is well noted that women are more cut-thoat than men when it comes to competition these days and will lower themselves to the lowest common denominator just to get what they want or if a guy is involved that they are competing for. Even something as simple as two women wearing the same dress at a party.......they instantly hate each other........some compassion! Just some of the horrible things Hillary Clinton has done to mankind defy even th evils that men would do when angry.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

lame

"pm me" is my line

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

We are mostly all the same...just want to love, be loved and appreciated for who we are

And some of us are the result of being denied love and appreciation. Why? I dunno. I did everything in my power to find love, and to love- and I have been denied.

As for Christians ... I have met Christians who could make Satan crap his drawers, then teach him how to REALLY be evil.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

What is it about women having power that makes you feel so threatened?

I'm asking seriously, not yankin' yer strings (which is pretty damn easy, lol)

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Please do not think I am patronizing you when I say I am sorry. I really mean that. But I will also say, don't give up! Let love find you! We all deserve to be loved and I hope that you find it!! Honestly I do!!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

LOL No, I'm actually 21.

I don't think I misunderstood this thread at all. A lot of men on here are venting their frustrations about their lack of success with the opposite sex.

Learning how to attract women can be learned. I know this because I have learned it. I prefer to call it "attraction" rather than "seduction" because the term seduction connotes negativity such as manipulation and deception and this is not what we do at all.

I think every man can take time to learn how to be more successful with women, don't you? Just look at what happened a few weeks back with that man who shot women at a gym. He may have had larger psychological problems other than his inability to get women, but his lack of social skills and inability to attract women seemed to be his biggest gripe in his life.

There really are men out there who need help with this area of their life and I would like nothing more than to point them in the path that will lead them to fix their problem.

[edit on 8/23/2009 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

don't give up! Let love find you! We all deserve to be loved and I hope that you find it!! Honestly I do!!

It is far, far too late for me.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Perhaps you could have worded it better.

On with the debate!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

May I ask why you think that it is too late for you?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by wylekat

Going for the fixer upper demographic.

lol, me thinks wylekat is better with the ladies than he lets on ...

Surely some girl should try to save him and mend his broken heart.

I misjudged you w.

[edit on 23 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by wylekat

See what I'm talking about? these are exactly the kind of men that could use help with their social and dating live, and learn how to attract women with more success.

link   

Originally posted by Misfit
reply to post by Phenomium

What is it about women having power that makes you feel so threatened?

I'm asking seriously, not yankin' yer strings (which is pretty damn easy, lol)

Again....not women.....Feminist, who just so happen to be women. They are not responsible with power, they abuse it, they are angry at men and want to punish us with it, they destroy, usurp and attack men unwarrantedly and all in the name of self-indulgence.Not equality. I notice you keep using the word fear........I don't fear them, they are just pawns in a government game. I fear the government who is funding this American invasion of calamity. If a man (government) were to set locusts free into another man's field (America) to destroy his property, thus throwing a proverbial wrench in his daily life, possibly destroying his existence as he (America) knew it.........the feminists would be nothing more than the locusts themselves. No real agenda other than just devouring and taking all they can for themselves.................yet the man who set them free (the government) will have achieved his end means by installing the locusts into the field. The government is who we as men fear.........the locusts (feminists) still have to be attended to first. After all, you must protect the field (America) first or there is nothing to even fight for.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Learning how to attract women can be learned.

Pardon me, but I don't think it is so much attracting women as keeping them and having a mutual loving relationship for the long term.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

Pardon me, but I don't think it is so much attracting women as keeping them and having a mutual loving relationship for the long term.

But you gotta practice.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Well said!! And in a long term relationship, sex plays a very small part in the overall! You have to have something stronger than just the physical aspect if it is to last!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

They are not responsible with power, they abuse it, they are angry at men and want to punish us with it, they destroy, usurp and attack men unwarrantedly and all in the name of self-indulgence.

And men ARE responsible with power?
And let's just say femenist did win control, what do you think is going to happen? How are they going to punish us? What can they do any differently than what is already happening? You really make it sound as if they would lock all the men in cages.

they are just pawns in a government game.

Then you are on the wrong field, your anger should be at the government making use of the pawns. Kill all the locusts you want, the gov hat sent them to begin with will just send more, until the gov is changed, or until all the fields are destroyed and the inhabitants all starve.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

But sometimes you have to question the reason as to why a man - or woman for that matter - would continue to stay in a psychologically and physically abusive relationship.

I know men who stay with women who lie and cheat on them. And it is so obvious as to what these women are doing, yet these men still continue to stay with them.

Would a man with OPTIONS put up with something like that? Hardly. I know I don't.

If you are really in love with a person, and not just staying with them out of a fear that you cannot find someone else, then I can understand that.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

And some of us are the result of being denied love and appreciation. Why? I dunno. I did everything in my power to find love, and to love- and I have been denied.

As for Christians ... I have met Christians who could make Satan crap his drawers, then teach him how to REALLY be evil.

I have to agree with you on both points.

And I have to say, on the first point, I am in the same boat. Can't find anyone I can care about and if I did it would probably scare the bejeezus out of me.

None the less, I still try to keep myself balanced and realize these are MY hangups and fears and not apply them to everyone.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Guys getting laid is easy. FACT: Women are hornier than men. If you don't believe that then you haven't been with many women.
You just gotta learn how to talk to them without creeping them out.
Not easy, but it can be learned. Yes, LEARNED.
If you're interested, PM and I can point you in the right direction.

Sounds like a sales pitch.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join