It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons and conspiracy theories

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
.Damn, why do I waiste my time with the brainwashed!

Attention??

Actually, all the stuff you said cannot be proven ... Where is your ALMIGHTY proof? If you want to put down others, then make sure you are not part of the flock... albeit a different flock. If you came here to bring down people or to make them feel sorry for you in some way, you came to the wrong place... you can go to PreSchool for that... This is a place for Adult debate and discussion of people with many different mindsets..

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

[deletia]

Most of you know nothing of it any way!

How very insightful and self-evident Most of us Masons know nothing about Masonry. Ah, well, I guess we are just ignorant, and there's nothing profitable you can do to change us. As a hopelessly irredeemable sinner, I would advise you that your time would probably be spent more profitably elsewhere, and that you should probably leave all of us sinful people to discuss our sinful things and roil in our own filth of sinfulness.

P.S. Watch FROM HELL!!

P.P.S. Mystery religions, my friend! Mystery religions. Study them. Mystery religions, I mean. Study the Mystery religions, then come back and talk to me. Did I mention that I study mystery religions? Hmm, I love the sound of those words. Mystery Religions! They are an entire logical argument just by themselves! Mystery Religions! Ask me about my grandkids and their Mystery Religions! Lose weight now, ask me about Mystery Religions! My other car is a Mystery Religion! Honk if you are a member of a Mystery Religion. Did I mention Mystery Religions?

P.P.P.S Master Sexton, mark down, I am an a$$.

P.P.P.P.S. Whatever, man

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
For those upset with some of the cruelties that emerge from poster "jhova," I offer this antidote

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Smacked that one out of the park, AK!
I have taken up the cause and have printed up flyers:

See "From Hell" Now!

Stop "waisting" time, Study mystery religions!

If you don't believe me, you're an a$$.

jhova is watching you...

I have commenced operation "Distribute Mindless Drivel"; if I or any of my Mindless Team should be caught, ATS will disavow any knowledge or association...this post will self destruct in five seconds...

p.s. W.W.S.D?

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu
Satan has not always been equivicated with the Sun,(do not be so quick to equivicate the term lucifer to satan you as you obvioulsy have already, will get confused.) again look deeper. Are you getting anything out of all of this that we are sharing with you or are we simply wasting our time?

Settled stones are hard to move indeed.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Actually...while he may not realize why he's right, he is, you are wrong.

Satan means "the deceiver" no different than the Nordic god of Loki or such.

Satan did not become Lucifer until in the later 300s AD when a man named Luciferus (or such) was teaching a different form of Christianity on the island of Sicilly.

This is not unexpected, Christianity didn't unify until after Constantine.

So the Pope and Bishops in Rome found a great way to shut Luciferus and his Luciferians up.

Satan is Lucifer and BAM...who is going to listen to a guy called Lucifer?

After all, as Pike once asked, "Lucifer, the Morning Star, how have you fallen so?"

That is because Lucifer is the original name for Venus.

If this were 100AD, you wouldn't know what the hell Venus was, you'd only know the planet by the name of Lucifer (or any other language's equivalent).

Lucifer is propoganda, that's why this name not really ever mentioned in the bible.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
There is only one mention of Lucifer in the Bible - Isiah 14:12
The actual passage that the word is used in is a taunt against the Babylonian kings who put Israel into exile.

Venus was known as "lucem ferre" to the Romans. "Lucem ferre" means "bringer of light".

The translation error seems to have occured with the Vulgate edition of the Bible - (A.D. 383-405)

There are many more places where the morning star is mentioned in the Bible.

Job 11:17.
Job 38:32
Psalm 109:3
Ecclesisasticus 50:6
Apocalypse 2:23
II Peter 1:19
Apocalypse 22:16

None of these refer to Satan.

There are literally hundreds of links on the web where you can see that the origins of the word had nothing to do with Satan.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn

Originally posted by Smudge
If you think that internal Alchemy ( Mona Lisa ) and non religious spirituality is damaging to the modern society, then thats cool, but understand what it is your trying to expose and then you will know who has the most to lose. This will help you to decide, for yourself, who is the bad guy.

Mona Lisa is finally being born! She is disintegrating off the wall of the museum and integrating into a human body. And she is beginning her own Secret Society. (is she smiling or not?) But you folks aren't allowed to join until you reach the intelligence level of a Smudge!

thats very large claim, of course, i expected no less from a wannabe.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan

.Damn, why do I waiste my time with the brainwashed!

Attention??

Actually, all the stuff you said cannot be proven ... Where is your ALMIGHTY proof? If you want to put down others, then make sure you are not part of the flock... albeit a different flock. If you came here to bring down people or to make them feel sorry for you in some way, you came to the wrong place... you can go to PreSchool for that... This is a place for Adult debate and discussion of people with many different mindsets..

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

Shut the hell up, nobody asked you anything.If it was that easy to prove, the us would have a travesty on there hands.Just like we can't prove the us government is as crooked as it is.If we could it would be a mutiny a foot, now wouldn't weIt is about deductive reasoning with things that you know.Half of you have no true education on the subjects.I have learned about mystery religions and the occult through college.I say what I say through what I have learned, in school and out.So the hell with what any of you are talking about.I know this country is crooked, the people who built it are crooked, and the one who run it today are crooked.And if you people don't know that, I pray for all those that live sheltered lives.Most of you are scary, and are followers who do exactly what they are told, just like some good old boys are supposed to.It all come down to this, if masonry was so goody-goody, and all about God, there would be no need for secrecy.Period!Any of you have any FORMAL education on these subjects, I have.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Smacked that one out of the park, AK!
I have taken up the cause and have printed up flyers:

See "From Hell" Now!

Stop "waisting" time, Study mystery religions!

If you don't believe me, you're an a$$.

jhova is watching you...

I have commenced operation "Distribute Mindless Drivel"; if I or any of my Mindless Team should be caught ATS will disavow any knowledge or association...this post will self destruct in five seconds...

p.s. W.W.S.D?

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

What are you a bangtell, visit Bangkok latley?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy

[deletia]

Most of you know nothing of it any way!

How very insightful and self-evident Most of us Masons know nothing about Masonry. Ah, well, I guess we are just ignorant, and there's nothing profitable you can do to change us. As a hopelessly irredeemable sinner, I would advise you that your time would probably be spent more profitably elsewhere, and that you should probably leave all of us sinful people to discuss our sinful things and roil in our own filth of sinfulness.

P.S. Watch FROM HELL!!

P.P.S. Mystery religions, my friend! Mystery religions. Study them. Mystery religions, I mean. Study the Mystery religions, then come back and talk to me. Did I mention that I study mystery religions? Hmm, I love the sound of those words. Mystery Religions! They are an entire logical argument just by themselves! Mystery Religions! Ask me about my grandkids and their Mystery Religions! Lose weight now, ask me about Mystery Religions! My other car is a Mystery Religion! Honk if you are a member of a Mystery Religion. Did I mention Mystery Religions?

P.P.P.S Master Sexton, mark down, I am an a$$.

P.P.P.P.S. Whatever, man

You can go drop the soap in front of an elephant, and put the spin on it, If you no nothing of the subjects, you are not qualified to talk about, take your punk a$$ to sleep or something.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason

Satan has not always been equivicated with the Sun,(do not be so quick to equivicate the term lucifer to satan you as you obvioulsy have already, will get confused.) again look deeper. Are you getting anything out of all of this that we are sharing with you or are we simply wasting our time?

Satan did not become Lucifer until in the later 300s AD when a man named Luciferus (or such) was teaching a different form of Christianity on the island of Sicilly.

So the Pope and Bishops in Rome found a great way to shut Luciferus and his Luciferians up.

After all, as Pike once asked, "Lucifer, the Morning Star, how have you fallen so?"

If this were 100AD, you wouldn't know what the hell Venus was, you'd only know the planet by the name of Lucifer (or any other language's equivalent).

Lucifer is propoganda, that's why this name not really ever mentioned in the bible.

You people and your knit picking,pay attention you little winers...When I say satan, or lucifer,I don't literally mena red guy,pitchfor, okay you little f***s.I mean whatever is the representation of evil out there.You do believe in something being capable of being evil right?If people spent half of the time researching sh** I say, instead of trying to break down individual words I use to try to kill a theory, that you can't disprove either.I am getting the impressiopn that the governments brainwashing tactics are working according to plan, on you people.Half of you don't think for yourselves, of too scared to say something about, because you fear ridicule.That is real!Half of the problem with this country is people who take everything they are dished out and say "..thanks honey, for not using vaseline, I like it rough!"And no I am not crazy, I say what I feel, exactly what I feel, which we need more of in this world, instead of people following suit like they are told.If we were in person, I would smash people easily, because of the personal weaknesses I would expose, that people have to make them come to these sites in the first place.Me, I am here to help people understand that this world, especially this country is corrupt and ALWAYS HAS BEEN!What has changed now?I guess all you La La landers should wake up and quit getting it from behind so rough!

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by jhova]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason

I know all about venus, and the connetction, and I STILL say that you know nothing, all you straight to the dictionary runners to prove something, let me tell you something.Books like the dictionary are made by the corrupters.I suggest that you look through ten websites before you find the first one to defend your point of view, and then say that is the right one or right answer.All you gangbang, oh I am sorry, did I just say that , I met bandwagon jumpers need to do research on every angle, before you judge someone.I will get as offensive as only you make me.Quit calling names, and I will, until then, hell to pay!And half of you have not read or seen anything close to what I have, so it does not bother me, looks like sheep to the slaughter

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
The actual passage that the word is used in is a taunt against the Babylonian kings who put Israel into exile.

Venus was known as "lucem ferre" to the Romans. "Lucem ferre" means "bringer of light".

The translation error seems to have occured with the Vulgate edition of the Bible - (A.D. 383-405)

There are literally hundreds of links on the web where you can see that the origins of the word had nothing to do with Satan.

There you go again, trying to differnetiate something that does not need to be seperated, quit looking at how I am saying it, and turn to what I am saying."well Lucifer and Satan are too different people...and yada, yada, yada,..."I was talking about the representation of evil forces that are out there and have been out there you weak minded bastard.I am tired of playing word games when the message is simple.I know all about Venus (Please, quit telling me thingsI ALREADY KNOW!!)That does not take away from the things I have previously stated.You people are some funny characters!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

I did not mean it like that genius.To me, Satan, Beelzubub, Lucifer, just one name for the next.It seems that some of you are trying to justify some things that are not right.Let you tell it, Lucifer is a good guy.You people need to quit playing individual word games, and worry about the big picture.You are just like the mindless of this country.When something happens that the government obviously concocted, you worry about all of the "terrorists" that the think tankers told you too.When I said sata or lucifer, I meant the people who are in control, with evil intentions.If you people spent more time on the actusl subjects, instead of petty word equations, this world might be alright!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If it were a secret society, none of you would not "know" as much as you do, and as simple as you do.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

... I'm glad that I was traveling all day and didn't have to suffer through the progression this thread has taken. I am encouraged that you and DTOM have benefited from the efforts of ML, AK, L, and others. I think the text speaks for itself, the detractors of the Craft engage in hysterical attempts to prop up their unsubstantiated claims (repeated rants of see "From Hell� do not, an argument make).

Mirthful, perhaps many more than Skadi and I have gained from this topic. Many have viewed it and who knows how many have seen the light, as it were. Jhova makes a good case against the anti-Masons with his rants.

While you Masons have presented your case well. Pretend you were just viewing this thread...which side would you trust

I mean whatever is the representation of evil out there.You do believe in something being capable of being evil right?

Oh, yes, I believe something capable of being evil...perhaps someone such as yourself.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

... I'm glad that I was traveling all day and didn't have to suffer through the progression this thread has taken. I am encouraged that you and DTOM have benefited from the efforts of ML, AK, L, and others. I think the text speaks for itself, the detractors of the Craft engage in hysterical attempts to prop up their unsubstantiated claims (repeated rants of see "From Hell� do not, an argument make).

Mirthful, perhaps many more than Skadi and I have gained from this topic. Many have viewed it and who knows how many have seen the light, as it were. Jhova makes a good case against the anti-Masons with his rants.

While you Masons have presented your case well. Pretend you were just viewing this thread...which side would you trust

I mean whatever is the representation of evil out there.You do believe in something being capable of being evil right?

Oh, yes, I believe something capable of being evil...perhaps someone such as yourself.

First of all, youknow nothing about me, with your I have nothing better to do at 9:30 in the morning but look on websites dealing with strange things a$$.Nothing about me is evil, I have a daughter who I cherish, and want a better world fro her to live in other than this one!Your calm, cool insulting laid back mode ain't fooling me.I can smell your smirk attitude over the net.I have been oppressed my entire life, I try to do nothing but good, and ANYONE who truly knows me will agree, I have 0 evil in me, except when it comes to sex, got a problem with that...but anyway, you need to do a chin check before you come to see me, I have a blood in me that exposes evil, and opposes any and all hate, what about you, what makes you a saint?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Look at pages 104-105 in Albert Pikes book, about dogmas and morals.He says that, masons use symbols to fool people, and that masonic symbols are secretive in nature, but have power, but are only truly known by the High masons.try this:www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
For those keeping track in the home game, jhova just received several big-quote warns, a few one-liner warns, and a couple outright warns for his abusive tone. jhova! Calm down your abusive language or experience the exit.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I say what I want when someone calls me names, I was called a name 1st, remember that!How about getting on some of there backs!I don't back down, especially when I was wronged 1st, the audacity!Another site:www.cuttingedge.org...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join