It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It's all good, dude.

And typical of this kind of talk too. We all get so passionate about these things that we end up arguing from the same perspective, using different words.

Sidenote: I wish we had more crop circles in Canada. Then I could maybe see one for myself. However, it seems there is no motivation on behalf of anyone, ET or otherwise, to make them here.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitl103
So many people on here are calling all crop circles hoaxes and saying they've all been proven to be man made. That is simply not true. You are welcome to believe that this one is a hoax as long as there is no other evidence to the contrary, but these sweeping assumptions are an unnecessary part of a good discussion.

You can't make that assumption because very often there are unnatural radiation readings and cellular restructuring of the plant matter that cannot be explained through the use of ropes and boards, as I would assume most people on ATS already know.

The debunkers here on ATS keep getting less and less informed.

The other side:
www.csicop.org...

Levengood's Crop-Circle Plant Research
Joe Nickell
Investigative Files

In several technical papers, W. C. Levengood purports to show that "Plants from crop formations display anatomical alterations which cannot be accounted for by assuming the formations are hoaxes."[1] Unfortunately, there are serious objections to Levengood's approach. First of all, while he uses various control plants for his experiments, nowhere in the papers I reviewed [1,2,3,4] is there any mention of the work being conducted in double-blind manner so as to minimize the effects of experimenter bias. (As one "cereologist," the Earl of Haddington, said of another laboratory that claimed to detect different "energy levels" between crop-circle and non-crop-circle areas [a concept that appears to have begun with dowsers], "When they are not told which sample came from a Crop Circle and which from a heap of grain in my back yard they are either unable or unwilling to give a result."[5])

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
omtasat id really like to hear more indepth explination on your theory! we are waaaaaiiiitiiing! lol

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I still hold that it is multi-layered.

Many circle patterns in one.
It will take on many meanings. It is purely geometric. One of my layers has it as a "spinning star."

Another, a series of "conch shells."

The snowflake. The spinning 3d ribboned pinwheel.

Pure geometrics.

I won't post them until I can figure out how to crop the screenshot properly. I was advised to update my java, but according to this piece-o it has the latest updates.

I try to keep my crap updated, but it is still crap.

I think you’re making this a lot more complicated than it really is. This one is just circles and half circles (arches) radiating from the center circle. Pre-cut ropes determine the size of the circles.

To get an idea of the size: The lines of a tramline are usually about 30 cm wide and 2 metres apart while the distance between tramlines can vary from 12 metres to 30 metres. And: In the UK tramlines are normally centred at between 18 and 24 metres.
From www.ukagriculture.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Look's like it sais something funny about an invasion of some sort?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by omtasat
reply to post by Charismagic

Don't close this post as I know whats the meaning of it. I will reply around 12:00 when I get from my office

J

Waiting to hear more Omtatsat!

BTW, I digress, are you completely conversant with the meaning of your avatar?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

The whole thing is SPIRALLED!

Holy crap!

I'm going to try and illustrate it real quick and then grab a screenshot. Sorry if it screws up the page.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by JayinAR]

Hey Jen,

You are doing some great work on studying the the CC!

Would love to know more. Please share!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charismagic
* Over the last twenty years analyses of thousands of plant and soil specimens from hundreds of formations worldwide have been carried out in laboratories in various countries, and most extensively in the UK and in the USA.
* These analyses show that the cellular structure of the plants has been strongly affected and that the composition of the soil greatly altered in crop circles (man made designs exhibit no such results).

Yet they have absolutely no links to any studies on their web site, showing the results. I would be very interested in more information about this if it were true. It would pretty much mean that there is strong evidence that they are not human made. But I have not seen this claim before, nor any evidence for it.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

I soppose you are referring to the spoof star, Hellion-1957, which does not apprear in the star catalogues used by reputable astronomers.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GnabeCA
Fantastic.

The designs seem to evolve over time.
Some say they're man-made [and some surely are] but without some serious tech, trying to make circles this complicated in the dark would be very difficult. Especially the long arcs connecting the circles in the OP's picture.

I've heard that some people think that even man-made circles contain subconscious information. Very interesting.
S&F.

P.S. I love crop circle connector.

Thanks for the post!

The only serious tech, to make an arc or a full perfect circle, you need is an improvised pair of compasses. You either use two people or one person with a pole that you stick in the ground at the center of your circle and attach the open reeled measuring tape's one end to the pole and then extend it to your desired radius and move in a circular trajectory.

[edit on 18/8/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hello,
I am hoping someone who is competent with Photoshop or a like program can help with with this. I was looking at the pic of this crop circle and I noticed if you move any of the 8 outer outer half circles toward the center to complete a circle you end up with an illustration of a sun and 3 planets with 2 small satellites just outside the 3rd planet. I spent an hour doing this with windows paint but it turned out pretty bad. Does anyone else see this?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by StillLife

Do you mean something like this?

"Photoshopped" image.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Another beautiful Man -Made artistic work.

Thier canvas is crop fields. Thier brush a wooden plank with rope for stomping down the crop.

This one is pretty neat.

Unfortunately it IS trespassing and costs the farmer a decent amount of money.

So I's day to these humans, pich up paper and pen. Or whatever non destructive law breaking medium of your choice to express yourself.

I know..., I know.., half the fun is the rush of doing something illegal, and getting away with it. Even better is when one of yours pops up on a thread like this or anywhere on the news as being "too" complex to be manmade.

There's much better artists online, that work in normal mediums, that will blow your mind, and you will say thats impossible, theres no way he could do that!

Look at this:

Artist is Julian Beever, check him out online, he's amazing.

also check out what can be done with a #2 pencil and paper.

Evan Showman Art

Also stop by DeviantArt to see some cutting edge artwork that will blow your mind.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Since someone ran to mommy and cried to have my post removed, I'll re-post my main point.

Humans make complex crop circles all the time. Some human made crop circles are more complex than any other crop circle out there.

So when people say "it must be made with advanced tech", or they say "can't be done", or say "impossible for humans to make", or "lets see someone do it at night".... well you are fooling yourself because humans have been doing it for a long time, and still do it to this day.

They do everything you say "can't be done without advance tech"...

Making arc's and circles is super easy, all you need is a piece of string or rope. No advanced tech...

Even after I posted videos of people doing it, there is still croppies saying humans can't do it. I think that is beyond ignorant.

Here are the videos again..

Complex mutli-circle design by humans at night in a short time:

Simple way to make arcs and circles:

Humans making another crop circle without advanced tech:

A must watch documentary:
www.youtube.com...

Crop circles are the biggest joke in the world. You people have been and are being fooled. Not like that is hard to do anyway..

[edit on 18-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

[mod edit: removed excessive use of bold tag]

[edit on 18-8-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Yes, all the evidence points to advanced tech.
But that doesn't mean aliens made them.

You are still clueless.

. . . I know more about science than you will ever know . . .

Some of you are so brainwashed it's not even funny . . .

. . . I am sorry but you are pathetic, and a disgrace to humans.

Humans make crop circles ALL THE TIME . . .

It is true that there are many 'clueless' members residing on these boards; however, JayinAR is not one of them. It is likewise true that there are an equal, or greater, number of deluded, usually by self, individuals here as well. In my opinion, you are in that category.

To show a few vids of people constructing simple crop circles, to wave self-confessions of persons admitting to making some, and to thus (by implication and omission) proclaim all such phenomenon to be man-made is, again, in my opinion, to be the epitome of a certain lack of critical thinking.

JayinAR has readily admitted that some crop circles are man-made, that the one in this discussion may be; however, has exhibited an open-minded willingness to investigate further. An AutoCad representation attempting to determine inconsistencies or pinpoint previously unnoticed attributes may not prove origin, but it is certainly a beginning of independent investigation and that is something sorely needed in this field.

There can be no doubt that some crop circles are man-made - that has been proven. Yet, some remain unexplained. Still, that does not prove that they are alien-made. What it does prove is that further, legitimate, and open-minded research need be done, and yes, that sort of investigation sometimes involves radical hypotheses evoking critical thought.

[edit on 8/18/2009 by Wonderer77]

[edit on 8/18/2009 by Wonderer77]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77
To show a few vids of people constructing simple crop circles, to wave self-confessions of persons admitting to making some, and to thus (by implication and omission) proclaim all such phenomenon to be man-made is, again, in my opinion, to be the epitome of a certain lack of critical thinking.

You are just another broken record. Everything you said is a mirror image of every other croppie. You just don't understand basic logic... you failed.

I am not showing videos of people making crop circles to proclaim ALL cc's are man-made....

...I am showing videos so people like JR, who claim that "they must be made with advanced tech.", or "impossible for humans to make", or "to difficult to do at night", can just shut up.

Every single crop circle topic on ATS has a bunch of croppies repeating the same things over and over and over and over...... "humans cant do this, they cant do that, must be advanced tech, its too hard, too difficult, too complex, too this, too that".... they are a broken record... over and over...

Then people like myself show them videos proving that everything they just said was B.S.!!! Then they go again, and again, and repeat themselves, again and again.... even after we just showed them their ignorant ways.

-----

ALL crop circles are man-made, they have and always will be man-made. The only "unexplained" things about crop circles are the odd things that FAKE researchers have found that confused them, because they were clueless and couldn't find an explanation for them.

There is nothing about crop circles that can not be explained. The very minute you think something about crop circles can't be explained that is when YOU are closing your mind. YOU are the close minded ones.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Everyone relax. Take a deep breath.

Better right?

Now, Lets remain on topic and be civil towards each other.

also, please refrain from using the term "croppies", it isn't nice.

Thank You.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Ah hA! Yes beautiful! Thank you for the images!

This one is showing we are in 3rd density - and there will be some kind of leap of faith(??) into 4th then 5th density! And the Sun is involved.
My take - who else?

ABSOLUTELY true! Beautiful concept isnt it!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join