It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Amazing design

But why scary??

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Absum!
reply to post by Charismagic

You would think that after 6,000 failed attempts to get our attention these super evolved aliens would try another method of communication. Sheesh. They must think we are daft for not replying.

Love the design.

On the contrary, they haven't failed to get attention... Look at how many ppl on ATS alone follow or at least look at the new crop designs on a daily basis. As far as the mass media goes, who the hell cares if they cover this phenom or not? It's not like anyone that follows that American idol crap is gonna get any meaning out of crops anyhow. On the other hand I believe crops are targeting their intended audience, us. The people with open minds like the ones that come to ATS the people with the ability to absorb the meaning or at least give it some consideration. As for a response.. I don't believe the crop makers intend a response. Like an artists painting isn't made to open up a means of 2 way communication. It's simply a way for the artist to convey a message. What ever that may be.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

im going to go off topic here but I LOVE that bike in your avatar Honda made one LOL!!

not as good looking mind you and it was WHITE!!!

i guess i should say something about the topic at hand lol

Erm

some are man made some are not...

the point is NOT the shape but HOW it was made...

people really need to understand this.. the patten is not the reason for making it but the thing that CREATES the patten

MATH

same thing that made YOU may i add

you are a little patten as well go look in the mirror

do you have 3 eyes? 9 toes 7 legs?

wonder why that is?

Most things that are created are a copy of something that came be for

most if not all animals "things" on this planet are just the same as a crop circle

[edit on 17-8-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

Someone please tell me how a group of people, with boards and rope,in
darkness, away from city light, and often without moon light, in an avarage of a 4 hour time span, have acomplished all of this ???

If someone can show me footage, with lots of observers, of Men and boards in the dark, creating Exact duplicates, of 3 of the original CCs, with the Precise Results of the of the 3 originals, then and only then I would be a believer that people with boards are making all of these. And I mean ALL of them !!
Otherwise it remains an unexplained phenomenon.

(at this reporting site) There have been:
80 reported, photographed and investigated crop circles, since June 1 2009, From 9 different countries. (see web address below)
Many of them being made on th exact same date.
2 of the 80 Have been proven to be man made.**

United Kingdom
Switzerland
Germany
Netherlands
Slovakia
Belgium
Italy
France
Russia Federation

**Reports to this site:
www.x-cosmos.it...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

ALLis0NE posted this video some pages back. I know it does not show all the crop circles being made or even the ones you wanted, but at least it shows one.

Edited to add:

Originally posted by azureskys
Someone please tell me how a group of people, with boards and rope,in darkness, away from city light, and often without moon light, in an avarage of a 4 hour time span, have acomplished all of this ???
With good planning.

[edit on 17/8/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP
It sure would have nice if the youtube poster would have slowed this video down a little. Here we all are trying to figure these crop circles out and finally see one supposedly being made, but the video evidence looks pretty sketchy. I mean how long did this one shown take to make? It's very hard to tell in a 1 minute superspeed video. And with CGI nowadays this could be faked also. I think most of these circles are manmade, but it's hard to believe there is no clear and abundant evidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
OK. I am going to come out of the closet on this thing. I am reformed.

I no longer believe that any of these have extraterrestrial origins. The actual evidence of so many being faked made by humans; the "trodden" nature of the bent straw, plus the decent into pretty shapes that appeal to the human psyche has convinced me that these are probably all of human origin.

Making pretty flowers, pinwheels and granny's embroidery are just that - more terrestrial than anything.

These are getting really boring. Overkill. I predict that this will either die out from over-exposure or turn into the new graffiti.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Absum!

I dont think these are extra terrestrial. I think they are formed by mother earth and are symbols that do not communicate with the left brain but the right brain as symbols do.

They speak to the soul, the heart and to earth itself.

They are a way of healing. Some are made by humans...no doubt about that.

Others like this one are on the ley lines of the earth to help us through our change that is coming within the next 7 years. Some can feel it, some cannot.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

CGI?

You can clearly see people moving there and making the circles.
There's enough videos on youtube that show exactly how they are made. And it's not rocket science.
The fact that you need a video to figure out how to make a circle in a crop field with a plank and some measuring tape amazes me.

Ever been to school? Drawn any geometrical shapes there? Remember what tools you used? Now try to figure out how you can use two people and a open reeled measuring tape to make a circle, an arc or a straight line.

Here's a hint of what circle drawing tool I'm talking about: Hint

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Were going to have massive change here shortly in about 10 years when the US National Debt outweighs the entire US GDP and US currency becomes less valuable than two ply toilet paper.

I'm not sure if the earth really cares one way or the other, considering the forces of destruction it has released on its own in the past. Compared to that were not much more than mold growing on a sink in terms of impact.

On the other hand I can imagine the "pixies" already have smores and popcorn ready to go and are just waiting for the fireworks to start.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JustLikeSuperman

Just because one cannot comprehend the message in the CC does not mean SOMEONE else don't.

SOMEONE knows, had been responding and receiving the messages, but sure aint telling you and me. If there had been no responses, there would be no logic to continue with CCs as communications.

Those messages that came and yet to come are meant for SOMEONE else here on Earth, probably to pass on to political or industry leaders, who may had effected necessary changes which altered the course of human history and progression.

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by TheAmused

well technically YES

Take the time to ponder this very simple question

what way is up? if you live on a sphere... well?

its a simple question really im sure your little human mind can work it out..

Your making this harder than what it should be by not using common sense or rational logic.

I am not saying ufo's do not exist...
But if they do and have and are visiting us as we speak.
You honestly think they would rather draw on our food than make first contact ..so the world would know we are not alone?

The aliens are so bored with there Billion's of light-year space travel to find new life.
They say AHHHHHHH let's mess with human's...they look funny...let's draw on there food field's and laugh how they can;t figure them out.

No way they are gonna say Howdy...Our try to destroy us ..

They will be peaceful or war like when they do arrive.
And they will make there self know...kinda hard not to.

I am a skeptic to say the least on crop circle's.

It makes no logical sense what so ever.
And to add sacred math ect.. into the subject is what's called adding more to the subject matter than needs be.
to make it sound Ultra cool

But to assume alien's made them..it's to advanced for human's..is on the verge of crazy talk.
cause human did make them all lol
and have made way more complex crap than crop circle's.

I know you have a deep faith in Crop circle's being real.
But i have just a deep of a faith they are all BS. and man made.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

They will be peaceful or war like when they do arrive.
And they will make there self know...kinda hard not to.

That is to black and white.

What if they wanted to make this they're home but our atmosphere must be changed first?

I would say they would be very methodical and study us first, then they would figure out we would destroy nearly everything with nukes trying to protect ourselves.

So then it would have to all be done undercover. they would have to transform our environment first.

Too many variables to try and state it will be one way or another.

Another scenario would be that they may want to raise our awareness.

It is better for a species to feel they figure it out themselves than to be directly taught.

Again too many variables to make a black and white statement. One could fill an entire forum with the variables.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvengerBUT what about the collective HUMAN race?
Does that have a voice?

Yeah a very loud obnoxious one. If any Aliens hear that they would be wise and stay light years away from the lunatic monkeys still bent on wiping each other out

Maybe its simply alien pinks 'tagging' their turf
Wouldn't THAT be a joke on 'humanity'

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Were going to have massive change here shortly in about 10 years when the US National Debt outweighs the entire US GDP and US currency becomes less valuable than two ply toilet paper.

Oh puppy poop...

We already had that same situation late 70's early 80's Price of gold nearly hit 1000.00 Deficit was out of control... stock market going nuts...

What happened? Feds opened Fort Knox and sold gold. We have lots... Our dollar is backed and supported by debt, not gold or silver...

The world wants gold... we sold it... problem solved....

Gold dropped to less than 300.00 Gloom and doom gold hoarders lost their shirt...Hunt brothers cornered the silver market drove that to 45.00 and once and made a killing

After the dust settled deficit was gone... and we had 20 years prosperity

We still have TONS of gold sitting in Fort Knox

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

What in the christ are you on about brotha

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

Why I think Crop Circles exist...

If you want to reach the masses you have to advertise. If you want them to understand, you have to educate.

People are drawn to geometry and symetry (sp?). In our society the more symetrical the face and body the more they tend to be considered "attractive". So you can get attention with geometry and symetry.

Now, the brain is shown to become more active when engaged in mathematics and object viewing. Geometry provides both. But let's go further. Images have long been used as ways of learning about the way peoplet think and in some cases to "brainwash" them or change the way they think.

So...if you want to reach alot of people and have them understand you..perhaps it is possible to program them through more and more complex images..such as crop circles.

Another person in this thread said he/she felt like they should be remembering something when they looked at this most recent crop circle. I myself sat and stared at it for awhile..then laid down and meditated on the image and this idea popped into my head.

To continue, your brain waves change depending on how you are thinking/feeling. Perhaps certain types of waves are necessary for say telepathy.

There are legends of Buddhists who have meditated for years being able to do things like levitate and have weird "pyschic" powers. Could this be a result of altered brain waves and a more active brain?

An interesting experiment would be to create a slide show of crop circles and meditate to them. You'd want to get rid of all the ones we are pretty certain are done by humans.. but then again..maybe not. Perhaps if they are all done by men..or even some of them.. it is also a subliminal way for us to help one another. Artists paint and design to "inspire" others, to change the way they think, even just a little. Again, I am not talking brainwashing..but more of a renaissance of though evolution. Our race has went through such things before..several times..perhaps this is another one.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
ATS must be a magnet for attracting the brainwashed with little education. Here in 2 different posts a video showing a technically difficult crop circle being made by HUMANS. Yet, three pages later people are still claiming Aliens did it or Mother Nature. Geez people, read something before jumping on your computers and blathering "Oh wow I am amazed again"

Maybe you need to lie down in one of these things so you can feel the energy or just take your meds.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Tubal Cane, two ball and cane. Masonic. Obviously government made. Who reports these? MSM or someone linked to them? How many people have small planes they could fly over or helicopters they could use to see these works in progress? Who says they are made in one night?

Jahbuhlun, know who that is, ask a Mason. They want him to come, lets call him up. Three people in a circle, right hands held together high, left hand joined low and speak his name three times very low.

Crop circles are distractions. They are for the Elite only. This has been asked so many times before. Why would an advanced race waste time making things to "entertain" the sheeple?

And WHY, only since 1980? Why not years before that? Where is the real history here. Are we supposed to "buy" into This?

Not saying your wrong, just asking.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So...if you want to reach alot of people and have them understand you..perhaps it is possible to program them through more and more complex images..such as crop circles.

Except... they are not reaching a lot of people. What % of the worlds population will see any of these Wiltshire CCs? I'd guess well under 1%. You only see them because it's a genre that interests you. Your average Joe World Citizen will never even see these. And for those that do, they could care less.

So unless they are trying to teach farmers, some tourists, and a handful of folks who are interested in the genre, I'd hazard a guess this isn't the reason why.

Still sticking with the most reasonable, sane explanation... that these are human made, by bored or attention seeking folk (or even the township, bought and paid for, it's a nice tourism gig), who are trying to make more impressive designs as they go. The fact that most of these are in Wiltshire should give you a clue that this is the case.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join