It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
reply to post by Charismagic

Another crop circles created by a bunch of humans. It is very beautiful. As far as using these things for predictions you might as well bust out a crystal ball as you will have about as much success in divining the future. There has not yet been a crop circle that has predicted anything correctly that was not already known. As far as blown nodes and such, most if not all of this evidence comes from BLT research, who are financed by the Rockefellers.

It's not "prediction", it is a sign that we interpret into prediction and most likely a wrong one... Geometry is a universal language... not prediction!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What i don't get is how people find it hard to believe a group of people could make a crop circle... yet find it so easy to jump to "It must be a alien spacecraft with a super wheat bending laser". It's so weak. Some of you are just so desperate for something to happen or be alien that you ignore science, facts or the plain obvious and make ridiculous leaps into science-fiction. You obviously need to believe in ET's because your life is so dull without them.

It's pathetic and makes a mockery of any sort of intelligent discussion on unexplained phenomenom or astrological study.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yes this is a very beautiful design indeed. I don't know who made it or what it may denote (if anything), but as soon as I saw it, the pattern reminded me of patterns I have seen during cymatics - maybe there's a connection there.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So many people on here are calling all crop circles hoaxes and saying they've all been proven to be man made. That is simply not true. You are welcome to believe that this one is a hoax as long as there is no other evidence to the contrary, but these sweeping assumptions are an unnecessary part of a good discussion.

You can't make that assumption because very often there are unnatural radiation readings and cellular restructuring of the plant matter that cannot be explained through the use of ropes and boards, as I would assume most people on ATS already know.

The debunkers here on ATS keep getting less and less informed.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
IMO you are dreaming, there are no other artists on this planet other than humans.

LMAO Zorgon!

Spiders build their webs to catch food. If you have a spider like Charlotte that puts fancy designs in its web then please share. otherwise my statement remains correct.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blunatic

I think it looks great. I hope we get another one tonight.
I think its time for another DNA strand crop circle.
The field reports are getting better.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

How on earth (???) did you get that diagram on the page? Did you just copy and paste? Hmmm? Are you an alien thread circle maker? Fess up so we can put this baby to bed.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitl103
So many people on here are calling all crop circles hoaxes and saying they've all been proven to be man made. That is simply not true. You are welcome to believe that this one is a hoax as long as there is no other evidence to the contrary, but these sweeping assumptions are an unnecessary part of a good discussion.

You can't make that assumption because very often there are unnatural radiation readings and cellular restructuring of the plant matter that cannot be explained through the use of ropes and boards, as I would assume most people on ATS already know.

The debunkers here on ATS keep getting less and less informed.

that is the 3rd time I have seen someone write about "unnatural radiation readings" and "cellular restructuring of the plants".

IMO these are vague terms used on some Crop Circle show used to excite gullible people.

Please show proof, don't just repeat some vague statements from some show. What is unnatural radiation? Cellular restructuring? Give me a break.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

I have a theory

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by trinityalways

picture of module cell composition and information reguarding the cure of the outbreak of Swine ful (whats in the flu shot and what could happen) HIV SARS..< all man made viruses..

www.rulabinsky.com...
FIGURE 1.15 Branching factor for the circuit of Fig

Call me crazy but I'm intitled to my opinion anyways

THE CURE HAS TO DO WITH REDUCING THE CELL MUTATION & viral genomes sharing THE OVER all branching factors have been excllerated and need to be reduced to normal size-Branching factors that are smaller than five will be excessively simple and probably will have too much depth of hierarchy. Conversely, branching factors that are larger than nine probably will yield designs with too much detail at any level of hierarchy. Either situation will cause designers to be unable to perceive functionality effectively. Be careful of bopttoming out factor and ability of a human to "chunk" similar objects means that there should be from five to nine different circuit structures at a particular level, even if one of those structures is an array of identical subcells...Suppressing somatic cell genome (advancement of branching factors) may by sometimeAnimals have this supression...............How strange is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Where was this crop circle found and on what date?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

So how do we tell if they are man made or made from something not from Earth. Or are all crop circles man made?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is a basic schematic for a fusion reactor employing the elements Helium, Sulfur, Lithium and 56-Chromium.

MAY ALL BE WELL

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by isa75

Don't worry about man made or alien made.
Concentrate on the meaning of the crop circle.
The disinformation agents HATE it when you do that.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambassadoriku
This is a basic schematic for a fusion reactor employing the elements Helium, Sulfur, Lithium and 56-Chromium.

MAY ALL BE WELL

Are the Helium atoms on the outside of the crop circle?
Why do you need Sulfur???

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Alright, after having done some more work with this circle I agree that this one may be man-made.
I would like to see a confessional though because this circle is HIGHLY complex.
Some of those "S" shapes in the ribbons are uniformed compound curves while the others opposite are near perfect arches.

But I have found some mistakes.
At first glance I didn't think I would.

But... I may also re-tweek the drawing to see if I can get a better view of it and try again.

For now I'm on the fence. This is a beautiful glyph!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Wiltshire, England again!

I'm shocked!!!!

i made a thread the other day which got lost

Crop Circles and the Old and not so old White Horses of Wiltshire- a link?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

have a look, keep an open mind!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
According to translators it means "Invade to Save".... I think they're talking about the video I found on the internet from some wierd website that talks about invading Area 51. Don't believe me? I have the video posted just go to youtube and type the following in the search bar "Let's Invade Area 51"

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambassadoriku

got a star for that huh?

Tokamak first invented by the Russians in 1954

Tokamak 'guts'

MIT Levitated Dipole Fusion Confinement unit

Sandia Labs Z machine fusion generator

BIGGER PICTURE

SHIVA NOVA laser Creating a star on Earth

Inside the Fusion chamber

Forgive me if I cannot see the connection

[edit on 17-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Not tokamak, tandem mirror reactor -- sulfur is key to shrinking TM down to size of tokamak.

See article at this URL for further information:

www.osti.gov...

SULEMA AMEN

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join