It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
and 41 = 15 + 26.

And 41 also =

40 + 1
39 + 2
38 + 3
37 + 4
36 + 5
35 + 6
34 + 7
33 + 8
32 + 9
31 + 10

Need I go on to show how incredibly irrelevant your 15 + 26 is in it's current form.

I love how people always get the intelligent syndrome for these things and try to over complicate something that is actually rather simple.

IF (and it's a big if) the message was meant for any of us, then we would know what it means, those who it is designed likely know exactly what it means, but that's only if it was indeed a message and not just some random image drawn on canvas of corn

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

Thanks for your kind comments

its not about YOU its about ALL of you

that is your problem.. people keep asking WHY MEE LORDD?

well your alive for a start so it would logicaly BE about you in that respect.. BUT what about the collective HUMAN race?

Does that have a voice?

You see i may have been warned and off topic try to reply to others.. bu this is the entire point of the debate

argument 1) No way aliens did it "why bother"

argument 2) Aliens did some of them but why?

very basic really

One has got to do with kissing gods rear end

the other has to do with waking up to the fact you live on a planet that goes round a sun.

seems kinda clear to me what one is the most logical

God did it or the aliens did it LOL

god made the aliens? well.. he made the universe didnt he?

what came first? universe or aliens?

or are people not so good at math?

lol so funny it cracks me up

I should do another monty python sketch again

Now hopefully this one wont be removed!! was i on topic? Yup phew good .. "sarcastic" lol

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by wayno

You keep saying that.
I'd love to see the video.

www.daserste.de...

Click on "Video zum Beitrag" on the right.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I did not insult you or call you any names i was "off topic" because i was being asked questions that were nothing to do with the "topic"

and no i dont have a degree because i never liked the idea of being a little guy going to uni like everyone.. i go the libary and read my self

is that a crime?

Oh and you can not get past math.. because its applied..

numbers are just ways to mesure ones own reality in acordce to the relitive time

and this was my point.

A crop circle is about logic

I could make any patten in a field what would be the way?

MATH..

what is the message with all the shapes? MATH

what is MATH? its logic and critical thinking

look at your planet? do you see much logic?

god? God(s) ?

what are humans waiting for? tell me because up till now you have been sat here since the dawn of mandkind waiting around for what?

heaven? hell?

some people like to have a reason not to say I DO NOT KNOW

some on the other had will say GOD will save me "from your self?" seems silly

And others will admit to you like many on here that we are very much NOT alone in our little space

Because GOD is the thing you fear the most.. YOURSELF is what you are scared of

if you dont like the idea then you can always go and pray lol

If you understand what a crop circle IS an not what it LOOKS like

you will see the point... math my dear friend MATH

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wraith001
We know this comet is real, we know the moon will be hit in October by a 2.2 Kiloton Nuke from Nasa.
Do we really know that?

I don't know about that comet and I could not find any reference to it in any catalog, but maybe I didn't looked as I should, could you point me to where can I see that information? Thanks.

As for the 2.2 kiloton nuke from NASA, it's not even a bomb, much less a nuclear bomb.

PS: sorry everyone for the off-topic.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Just wondering.......

Gravity is and always will be a force to the centre of an object with mass.
Its like that and will never change. As such logic never changes when logic indeed.

Why would aliens make cropcircles against logic and have them missalihned to the tractor lines???? I wouldn't make sense.

Do you make you scriblings on a note pad in an angle to the lines intended for paralel text???

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wraith001

Erm... no conventional explosives on board (Energy=mass*velocity and velocity tends to be pretty high when you can drop from orbit, so explosives won't add all that much to it anyway) and certainly no nuke! (UN would have to voice their protest, since putting a nuke in earth orbit or beyond would be a breach of an inernational treaty. You would have heard about that.)

Also this coment does *not* seem to exist, is a rapid shapechanger (from comet to brown dwarf to dwarf star to dwarf star remnant) and afaik there is no catalogued object going by "hellion 1957"

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I've been saying this for quite some time now.

For all the people saying this is impossible for man to create... Consider that the crop fields = paper and satellites = printer.

Simply draw up a pattern on any graphic art program and send it to the network printer in the sky. Set your darkness/tone/penetration level/depth and whammo!

Now if said technology exists, what makes you think people at the helm wouldn't toy with it? Or for that matter, how would they calibrate it etc?

Considering that EM / MW waves are to blame for everything else, why not consider this?

I'm sure 99.99999999999999 % of these are man made nowadays.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
Shouldnt all crop circle threads be busted down to BTS or thrown into the hoax forum, since they have been proven to be made by humans over and over again?

I think you've made your point what with two nearly identical posts stating your apparent disbelief. I would suggest you read the original post again. If you did you would see how samples of the soil have changed in ways that a man couldn't have done. Science doesn't lie.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

the reason why it was off is the picture was taken from a hele

also look very close at the arches and how many circles it makes

and just so i stay on topic odd numbers are infinity its a known number for being alive "your path in life"

You witness infinity when you are alive.. you do not when you are dead

even numbers are the logical part of being alive and gives rise to the very shapes you see in pattens

very clear ... i do not know what they teach over in the united states

But when i was a kid.. we got all this stuff told to us.. or you could just ask stephen hawkins or maki

and no english was never my best subject but that never eqauted to me being good at math

different subject for a start

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

and i can use the same method of madness and say

why even bother?

why do aliens bother?

you see the point? OH i want to make lots of money making silly things in fields? why? coz aliens do it and it looks pretty...

cmon fellow

99 still leaves 1 %

so are they ALL man made or just 99% that still leaves one percent right?

who made them? fairys? lol

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What is all this nonsense about Solar Maximums?

We havn't had a single sunspot in 37 days and 79% of the year has been spotless.

The weather has been cool in here in the Southern US for August.

If anything bad happens it will be a terrible winter plus the H1N1 pandemic, not that this crop circle has anything to do with that.

As for the circle, its the pixies being trixie as usual. They have a knack for bizarre humor, just look at the mermaid in Israel. Who knows what these cosmic tricksters will think of next?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

lol nice post

Indeed them pesky things!!

mind you got more chance of them doing it than god coming down to save you!!!

save you from what one asks? yourself? oh farther who are tho in some place called heaven come and save me!!!! why? what am i being saved from? reality? LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The central circle is surrounded by eight rows of five circles. The crop circle therefore comprises 41 circles, 40 circles surrounding the central, larger one. Let us look at some of the properties of the number 41. It is the 21st odd integer and 41 = 15 + 26. 21 is the gematria number value of EHEYEH ("!I am"), the Godname of Kether, the first Sephirah of the Tree of Life (Otz Chiim). 15 is the number value of YAH, the Godname assigned to Chokmah, the next Sephirah. 26 is the number value of YAHWEH, the full Godname assigned to this Sephirah.

41^2 = 1681 = 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + ... + 81.

Therefore,

41^2 - 1 = 1680 = sum of the first 40 integers after 1.

If we assign the integer 1 to the central circle and the next 40 integers to the 40 circles surrounding it, we see that the latter represent numerically the number 1680.

Remarkably, this number has 40 divisors as well as being made up of 40 odd integers. If you want to learn how the amazing number 1680 determines the structure of the E8xE8 heterotic superstring and is embodied in the sacred geometries of the Tree of Life, the Sri Yantra, the five Platonic solids and the disdyakis triacontahedron, study the 50 research articles (downloadable PDFs) at:
smphillips.8m.com...

That is one hell of stretch.. you can't actually believe that crap can you?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

Yes, these crop circles are beautiful, but I want to know who is making them? Are they human or alien? What do they really mean?? Can anyone answer?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

No, and that's the problem.

Although I think that they are man-made (we knew that men live in the areas where they appear and we know that men can make things like that, we don't even know if there are other beings around us intelligent enough to make them) I do not have any real evidence that all crop circles are man-made, and nobody will ever have it.

But the fact that nobody has any real evidence that they are made by aliens or some unknown natural force does not stop many people from accepting those theories, so I think we will keep on going with this doubt for as long as there are human beings and crop circles.

PS: if the humans disappear first that would be definite proof, but a little too late.

Edit: I forgot to say that they can mean anything, if they are man-made then they can mean anything or nothing, depending on the artist's mood.

[edit on 17/8/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

I have been saying it for ages YES some are ALIEN and the reason is to show you LOGIC

what more can i say? people ?

you think its about the lovely patten? did you ever look at the leaf of a tree? or the wings on a butter fly?

hint hint? BIG ONE IN A FIELD? lol...

I feel a monty python coming on at this point

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

In a way your right and wrong.

They are all man made.
And we have proof all are man made.

Have we caught a ufo?
have we caught a lien?
Have aliens visited us yet and said hey!!! are you retard's we have been drawing on your food for year's now... didn't you read it?

We haven't caught or seen a leprechaun either.
So why assume aliens do it all?
Could just as well be a leprechaun.

No way in a million years would alien IF they exist lower there self's with all there advanced technology.
To draw on our crop/food field's...to talk to us.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

Wow great find S&F! It is a beauty. Like some others said, it seems like I can almost understand the meaning behind this one... Like I'm almost on the verge of remembering something that has been lost or hidden. Very interesting...
Just a thought maybe crops like these can be understood just by studying the structures of all the previous... It like learning to read lost ancient languages. One has to study the text for a while, but the longer on works with the symbols a pattern starts to hum in the mind.. The more they give us the more we have to work out the meaning... I'm sure that Im like most of you, being that I normally see these the day they are made or soon after.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

well technically YES

Take the time to ponder this very simple question

what way is up? if you live on a sphere... well?

its a simple question really im sure your little human mind can work it out..

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join