It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Beautiful, isnt it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/165d3b0ba7c5.jpg[/atsimg]

and a birds eye view

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e181c026318.jpg[/atsimg]

Source

cropcirlceconnector.com

You know, the more I see the complexity, not of design, but of execution(numerous issues), issues of logistics, motives and the ability to predict future events, the more I am convinced that this is NOT the work of human beings.

An interesting tidbit here

The Study of Crop Circles is based on facts:

* Crop Circles exist.
* They are found all over the world.
* More than 6,000 have been documented since 1980.
* Over the last twenty years analyses of thousands of plant and soil specimens from hundreds of formations worldwide have been carried out in laboratories in various countries, and most extensively in the UK and in the USA.
* These analyses show that the cellular structure of the plants has been strongly affected and that the composition of the soil greatly altered in crop circles (man made designs exhibit no such results).
* Their designs are based on complex geometry, ancient symbology and advanced mathematics.
* They can be decoded.
* The message that comes through is important for mankind at present.

Source

wccsg.com

In light of the recent forecast that the sun might get hit by Hellion, what do you guys think???

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Charismagic]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for posting it.

I like those very much. I am on the record that something other than people is creating them. We owe it more investigation.

S&F

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ah hA! Yes beautiful! Thank you for the images!

This one is showing we are in 3rd density - and there will be some kind of leap of faith(??) into 4th then 5th density! And the Sun is involved.
My take - who else?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You are welcome...What do you think about the sun impact predictions and this crop circle?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Government made!!! just look at all those $$ Dollar $$ signs

my second line here

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

Oh I think our sun can handle it just fine. Don't believe the hype!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is gorgeous! If I had to describe it, it strikes me as a mixture between a scientific diagram, and an artfully crafted flower...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You do realize that it is a form of a pinwheel right?
Look at the tiny dot's alond side the large ones. 2nd ball in the center and then the outer ball.
Now imagine hooking string to them and pulling them up at an angle...SEE what I mean?
Maybe they are trying to show us a better way to make those gawdy looking wind turbines more apeasing to the eye and more efficent? Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's beautiful!

Are there more crop circles this year than previous years?
It seems there's a new one almost everyday.

When I first glanced at this crop circle it surprised me because I doodle alot and this is very close to the drawings that I create.

I've noticed this before but this one stood out the most to me.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by MagicaRose]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Always symetrical, why do we never get any odd looking ones ?

If they're a message, then they're molecular blueprints for compounds used in the manurfacture of spacecraft and the ones which aren't molecular blueprints are circuit board blueprints

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Another crop circles created by a bunch of humans. It is very beautiful. As far as using these things for predictions you might as well bust out a crystal ball as you will have about as much success in divining the future. There has not yet been a crop circle that has predicted anything correctly that was not already known. As far as blown nodes and such, most if not all of this evidence comes from BLT research, who are financed by the Rockefellers.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You would think that after 6,000 failed attempts to get our attention these super evolved aliens would try another method of communication. Sheesh. They must think we are daft for not replying.

Love the design.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is a beautiful one, but here's an all new crop circle theory!

It's INTERSTELLAR PICTIONARY!

Not just a pretty face...

But was this made last night, or only discovered today after having been made a while before?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Hey, thanks for posting it.

I like those very much. I am on the record that something other than people is creating them. We owe it more investigation.

S&F

Ya you are right, people, boards and ropes

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The sun is exploding in some fashion -- maybe to do with the predicted collision.

The waves of energy from the explosion are radiating out in extra large sun flares in all directions.

Or its just a pretty pinwheel - either way it works for me.

Except if it is the explosion thingy
its a problem cuz I haven't had time to go get my 6 months supply of can goods.

Wonder if I still have time?? -- If only it wasn't so hot out today.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

hehe well that is because of logic

In order for it to be understud.. or in some cases NOT then one may as well turn on the tv set and look at the FUZZ

and do you know that is in fact still logic because of the dimentions of the tv? haha

madness but a great picture

The message is not about the image but what it is showing LOGIC and a lot of humans LACK logic and critical thinking..

What way is up? hehe im sure you will find that question amusing to mull over as you look at that picture.

link   
Shouldnt all crop circle threads be busted down to BTS or thrown into the hoax forum, since they have been proven to be made by humans over and over again?

link   

They switched from 12 to 8.
Hmmmm.....
It looks like maybe a lesson in molecular physics.
Is this what Element 115 looks like on the Alien Periodic Table?
I wish they could give us some feedback.
Another crop circle that says "You got it!" "Well done!"

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If this is aliens trying to tell us something why cant they just tell us the old fashioned way? :/.. they always make it hard.. then again it probably is simple to them haha.. beautiful all the same.

P.S. Theres no way humans could make a crop circle that perfect?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I am very disturbed by this one. I look at it and feel it is something I should remember but I simply can't recall. I often have this feeling when looking at crop circles with this sort of circular geometry and parallelism.

I await the opinion of the good physicist in Australia who communicates with Linda Moulton Howe about the meaning behind the crop circles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join