Beautiful, isnt it?
and a birds eye view
You know, the more I see the complexity, not of design, but of execution(numerous issues), issues of logistics, motives and the ability to predict
future events, the more I am convinced that this is NOT the work of human beings.
An interesting tidbit here
The Study of Crop Circles is based on facts:
* Crop Circles exist.
* They are found all over the world.
* More than 6,000 have been documented since 1980.
* Over the last twenty years analyses of thousands of plant and soil specimens from hundreds of formations worldwide have been carried out in
laboratories in various countries, and most extensively in the UK and in the USA.
* These analyses show that the cellular structure of the plants has been strongly affected and that the composition of the soil greatly altered in
crop circles (man made designs exhibit no such results).
* Their designs are based on complex geometry, ancient symbology and advanced mathematics.
* They can be decoded.
* The message that comes through is important for mankind at present.
In light of the recent forecast that the sun might get hit by Hellion, what do you guys think???
[edit on 16-8-2009 by Charismagic]