It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 16th 2009. This one is a beauty! And scary...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'll go on record as saying that I have a very hard time believing the the more intricate ones were created by by humans in the middle of the night. It just doesn't seem possible.

I am therefore leaning to some kind of intelligent life. But I think that it is a mistake to automatically say "aliens." It is possible that there has been intelligent life living on earth for millions of years, but it exists in an energy form that is invisible to us. I apologize if this scary to anyone, but I think you need to be more afraid of humans rather than intelligent energy beings creating beautiful crop circles. And don't think of these energy beings as being shaped like humans. They might not be shaped like anything.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Its a mistake to say aliens, but these crop circles were created by intelligent life... HUMANS

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alan Saltsman
I'll go on record as saying that I have a very hard time believing the the more intricate ones were created by by humans in the middle of the night. It just doesn't seem possible.

I am therefore leaning to some kind of intelligent life. But I think that it is a mistake to automatically say "aliens." It is possible that there has been intelligent life living on earth for millions of years, but it exists in an energy form that is invisible to us. I apologize if this scary to anyone, but I think you need to be more afraid of humans rather than intelligent energy beings creating beautiful crop circles. And don't think of these energy beings as being shaped like humans. They might not be shaped like anything.

I agree, but would go further to say that these "energy beings" are living throughout the Solar System and work together as a whole. Therefore the light crafts we see today could originate from Venus or Mars but are built of a finer grade of matter. We only see them because they lower their vibrations so that we can see them.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Its an element???
thats what i think

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join