It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

landing on i20?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Warrior of the Light

I'm expecting them to say whatever they were told to say. I'm not really expecting much, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warrior of the Light

My own assumption is that they will either make up some quirky story, because of the government's 'secrecy', or just plain out say yes, a UFO landed and the government now has it.

How can they make up an event that was scheduled?

According to one of the people that informed that there was a fireworks show told exactly what championship and race was going on that night.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Surely someone in the convoy or someone associated with it or someone from the beginning point of the convoy or the final destination of it were it was taken would have heard about the ferver being generated by this and come out and say this was just such and such of this machine we were putting together. See, here is one of those disc things here in our warehouse. Toodah! End of speculation!.......Wait.....I haven't heard anyone come forward have you?........So, if it is so easy to explain as some of you has stated....where are the official explanations.......the burden of proof is on you to show us this is a terrestrial machine part.....where are your pictures of it? If this sort of thing is transported on a regular basis or semi-regular basis why don't those generate so much attention???

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
But, when people say "I heard something like explosions" and there is a record (I'm following those reports on the first pages, where someone confirmed that in the racetrack there was a fireworks show that night) of fireworks, maybe there is another mundane explanation about the subject.

I get where you're coming from, but I really do think the fact that the original poster specifically said "it wasn't fireworks", says that he knows fireworks when he hears them. They'd have to be pretty damn loud to wake people up miles from the racetrack. They have HUGE firework competitions between *countries* here, and just a couple of miles away, they're not very loud at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Edited to remove wrong information.
Thank you

[edit on 18-8-2009 by crustas]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Look sir, I didn't say you were wrong or out of line for trying to add answers or speculation into a subject that you admit to having familiarity with. Its actually the best thing you could ever do for everyone interested.

What I did say was wrong of you, is that you began making reference to people doing coc aine and being stupid if they came to a different conclusion then you, or if they didn't think your answer was correct.

What I am trying to say is simple.

Since I am very interested in this thread and the incident that started it all, I am hoping you can share your insight in a nicer way. I am going to be following this, I assume you will be to. So, I hope you can not insult people so I can continue to read from you (so I do not lose your side of the information which may prove valuable).

I don't want to lose a baby due to some bad dish water.

Look...I'm sorry if it is off topic or you take it as rude. I just want you to consider what you said and how harshly you delivered it. Not everyone knows about wind turbines...I know I do not...so am I a coke head if I misinterpret your information? Or are you not being clear?

Either way...You say you see these things all the time. I have a friend who works on said machines "in Texas", who says they pics do not show the insides of a wind turbine.

I also admit he can be wrong, as can anyone.

You information is most welcomed. Slander and looking down your nose at someone who is honestly trying to know the truth, is not.

I really do hope more is learned here.

For the record, I do not think it was a UFO...but then again, I'm no expert.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warrior of the Light
CLEARLY shows that of a Craft-Shaped object

Well..........

We all know it's a "craft shaped" object.

It's just that some (most?) of us don't think it's a craft.

Regardless, your work on the photo's made the object much easier to see - thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
MUFON are now reporting this case as solved saying that it was a F35 stealth fighter being transported along the freeway.

www.ufocasebook.com...

This reeks of bs to me. The object on the truck looks nothing like an F35, it's fairly clearly disk shaped from both angles we have seen of it.

A previous poster showed images of the F35 during various stages of manufacture and it look nothing like what is on the back of that flatbed truck, even with its wings removed.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crayfish
MUFON are now reporting this case as solved saying that it was a F35 stealth fighter being transported along the freeway.

www.ufocasebook.com...

This reeks of bs to me. The object on the truck looks nothing like an F35, it's fairly clearly disk shaped from both angles we have seen of it.

A previous poster showed images of the F35 during various stages of manufacture and it look nothing like what is on the back of that flatbed truck, even with its wings removed.

I guess it's possible that it's an F35 under construction....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fcd5dbd6e01.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/773c56906ef0.jpg[/atsimg]

However, it certainly doesn't appear to be an exact match.

Perhaps the quality of the photo just makes it too hard to see it clearly enough to say for sure.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"The UFO Casebook has received information from the MUFON Star Program that the object seen on the flatbed trailer in Dallas, TX on August 27, 2009 was in fact, an F-35, not related in any way to a UFO."

ok correct me if im wrong but isnt it only August 19, 2009??? so how could it of happened August 27,2009???? ufocasebook needs to post something believable, i dnt believe the f35 story...why cant the radio station reply to anyone???? i smell bs here too.....im just not buying it...srry! and of course now that im going against this so-called "official statement" ...let the bashing begin i guess...but honestly i dont care what the "know it alls" have to say, this is my opinion, and you can voice your OPINION, thats all it is, until YOU YOURSELF FIND ONE OF THESE ON A TRUCK AND TAKE A PIC, AND ITS THE EXACT SAME THING, THEN ITS AN OPINION YOU HAVE, I DONT CARE WHO YOU KNOW WHO KNOWS SOME ONE WHO BUILDS WHAT...FACT IS YOU HAVE NO HARD CORE PROOF!!!!!!! (and neither do ihave proof, thats why im stayin with my opinions) so i will just keep my opinion of what it was and you keep yours...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by M0bstar
"The UFO Casebook has received information from the MUFON Star Program that the object seen on the flatbed trailer in Dallas, TX on August 27, 2009 was in fact, an F-35, not related in any way to a UFO."

ok correct me if im wrong but isnt it only August 19, 2009??? so how could it of happened August 27,2009???? ufocasebook needs to post something believable, i dnt believe the f35 story...why cant the radio station reply to anyone???? i smell bs here too.....im just not buying it...srry! and of course now that im going against this so-called "official statement" ...let the bashing begin i guess...but honestly i dont care what the "know it alls" have to say, this is my opinion, and you can voice your OPINION, thats all it is, until YOU YOURSELF FIND ONE OF THESE ON A TRUCK AND TAKE A PIC, AND ITS THE EXACT SAME THING, THEN ITS AN OPINION YOU HAVE, I DONT CARE WHO YOU KNOW WHO KNOWS SOME ONE WHO BUILDS WHAT...FACT IS YOU HAVE NO HARD CORE PROOF!!!!!!! (and neither do ihave proof, thats why im stayin with my opinions) so i will just keep my opinion of what it was and you keep yours...

What are you saying?

Are you saying we shouldn't discuss it?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
no im just saying all of the bashing of the people who dont belive it was a "windturbine"...or f35, is getting out of hand, it seems that the only reason some people are even on this site is to talk down on people who believe in ufos, and start with the "you dont have hard core proof" thing, when infact, do THEY have any "hard core proof" that EVERY ufo sighting (meaning everytime someone reports they see a ufo) is man made or "naturally" explained? NO, because they are "unidentified"....and no that doesnt mean "alien", but it means its unexplained, just like this thing on this truck, until some one can come up with "hard core proof", like a VERY clear picture of this thing on the truck...not a damn windturbine on a pole, or a damn f35 in the air, then it will be unexplained, like i said im tired of this "i know someone who knows someone who makes windturbines" type of things, ok good, you know some one who makes windturbines...BFD....doesnt mean that thats whats on that truck...there are ALOT of things that are transported on trucks that way. and what hapened to the radio broadcast???? and why cant they reply to anyones emails?? and this misdated MUFON thing?? come on, its not the 27th. i know "typo" but a so-called "official explanation"..cant even get the date right? HA...some "official" statement that is....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
this dosnt look anything like a f-35,im surprised the government expect to shut us up with such a stupid lie

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
this dosnt look anything like a f-35,im surprised the government expect to shut us up with such a stupid lie

agreed!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
After doing a bit of research I've found some interesting reference images.

This forum posting has photos of an F-22 being shipped on a flatbed on I-80:
forums.macrumors.com...

This article has a photo of what an F-35 looks like when packed up for shipping:
www.thenorthspin.com...

The latter image makes the official statement more believable. Without better photos of the I-20 event there is still plenty of room for a skeptical mind to doubt the official statement, just as there should also be doubt about it being a UFO.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
HEYYYY LOOK!! the 1st link, has an "oversized load" sign, as the i-20's dont...clearly huge yellow banner would of been seen even if the pic is blurry...and look...no convoy in those either that i can see...and i dont think the guy mentioned being shoved off the highway OR the highway being shut down....just pointing those out
witch in my opinion, blows the "f35 story" away...i dont believe it was a f35...srry people....or a "windturbine"...bahaha
.....we all know its a damn WEATHERBALOON!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
For an easier comparison, here's the I-80 F-22 on a flatbed resized and placed near the I-20 F-35:

Size and dimensions all seem to be roughly correct. Bear in mind however that the F-22 is 62ft in length and the F-35 is 50ft. The angles of the photos are not perfect matches either.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
interesting, but i still dont see ANY comparison to a f35, or any jet, i see "disc shaped something" in the i20 pics

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think that MUFON is just going by what Lockheed told them. Hmmmm. I don't get it. How is that object on the truck anything like any part of the F35? Lockheed is under government contract, want to keep that contract? well, then tell the people it was an F35. I'm sorry bash me if you want, but until I see a photo of that exact object being transported on a major highway under the cover of night, I'm not convinced. This is not the first time MUFON has made a blunder. Remember Stephensville? Tx MUFON said it was a star that people saw. Well, when the radar from that night was released, that changed a few minds. There was verification that the were several objects and they were moving at times 1000 miles per sec. Also, they came within 10 miles of Crawford ranch (national security anyone?), yet the military said they were only doing training (over highly populated areas mind you) and dropping flares. So which is young feller? flares or a star? I reckon if it was flares, well then they were endangering civilian lives, and if'in it was a star, then that thing could really move. Da*n it, I have just about had my fill of this sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It isn't a F-35, that's for sure.

The chassis doesn't seem of a F-35. If it was just the chassis, then it would be missing a lot of the parts that make a F-35 without wings recognisable. The shape of the rear (I assume you are seeing the rear of the object) isn't the same of the F-35 at all.

And the F-35 isn't V shaped, it's more like a rectangular with weird angles on the sides.

It can be a lot of things, but a F-35 is not.

And another thing:

I simply don't buy it that a military aircraft would be transported in a highway on a flat truck. It doesn't make ANY sense.

Like I stated before, one single Chinook can carry up to 20000 pounds of hook payload, and they can work in pairs (two chinooks transporting the same cargo) so those MILITARY CARGO HELICOPTERS can carry that thing easily without making this fuzz.

If the supposed plane is being constructed, it would be in a factory, they don't transport cargo like this, and not one by one.

If it is going to make some "tests" it would have been in the test facilities of the Lockheed, where they can actually build this things. And they don't use that anymore, since now they use computer modules to predict stress patterns and things like that.

But it's useless to think that because the F-35 is already being put to use, so, why make structural tests now that it's already being delivered? I know that in aviation the planes continue evolving, but this simply doesn't make sense. The military don't act like this.

So...there are 2 chances:

1- Alien/secret spaceship;
2- Mundane machine parts.

[edit on 19/8/09 by Tifozi]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join