It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IR footage in a field, England

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by paradigm619
I see that too, I wonder what it is, or if it's still there.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
this is a fake. when you play it pause it and look at the image. then you will see what it really is.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sorry, couldn't get the vid to work right. Ignore this. LOL

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Night Star]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't want to appear rude (at least no more than usual) but I don't understand you. Who is Nelson R? What other thread? And who was talking about UFOs?

reply to post by trueforger

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasoutlaw
this is a fake. when you play it pause it and look at the image. then you will see what it really is.

So can you elaborate on that? Can you tell us what it 'really is'?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Have we seen any other crop cirlces with woven designs.

There have been quite a few... Let me dig a couple up.

www.radiomisterioso.com...

www.impactlab.com...

There are more, but I can't dig through too many right this moment.
I've seen plenty with braided crop patterns.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Here's an excellent video on the subject..

I don't know how many more 'flashing lights' and 'orb' sightings and recordings we need until people start accepting that many of these crop circles are a mystery and NOT made by man.

I have lived close to these circles, you can never get the sheer size of them in your mind via a picture. They are HUGE, they have astounding detail. You can spend five minutes with rope and stick, and believe me, you are totally worn out, with a small patch of flattened-ish crop by the end of it.

The fakes are very easy to spot, and so are the real ones.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasoutlaw

damn, you are right. Near each flash is a shadow in the shape of a... human

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by essj420
one blinking light does not mean ufo

UFO (yōō'ěf-ō')
n. pl. UFOs or UFO's
An unidentified flying object.

Origin:
1950–55; u(nidentified) f(lying) o(bject)

Source: dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
www.earthfiles.com...

Hmmm, dont know what to think, strange stuff....

Credits: www.earthfiles.com

Great footage on Earthfiles
S&F

The lightflashes catched with the IR cam, are quite similar to what I have seen (via lifestream) above a weatfield in Wylatowo, Poland.

The 'woven' patterns are beautiful, thought August 3 was the first CC with that pattern.

I left info about Wylatowo and Q for 'woven'patterns in the thread:

Crop Circle reported August 3rd, UK, Wiltshire

www.abovetopsecret.com... (scroll halfway down the page)

The little entity on the last Earthfiles video looks like something that stepped in and out of our Dimension. Since it was only visible by IR cam, so maybe there is a range of 'light?' or 'waves' where humans can not see (yet)?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mer Ka Bah

Thats a good point, for a group of few guys to make circles that size, they would have to be in really good physical shape !

I like this CC, hope there will be more videos to come !

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mer Ka Bah

The fakes are very easy to spot, and so are the real ones.

1. We have evidence of man creating crop circles.

2. We have no evidence of UFO's creating crop circles.

So I'd wager #1 is correct. Until you can prove #2, this is nothing more than your blind opinion of something we have no evidence on yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Very interesting videos. Thanks OP good find.

One of many possible theories out there, this is mine, that could crop formations be "Tests" of a orbital weapons platform/satellite or something similar. Maybe a low power laser or microwave beam being used to make these crop formations? Some high technology that we know nothing about being tested in a benign area? Sounds a bit more plausible than aliens.

Some nerd sitting in a windowless room at DARPA or Area 51 infront of his little computer making designs in wheat fields half a world away and giggling his little nerd laugh as he sips his TAB and looks at Maxim's Top 100 Babes issue...silly nerds.your scaring the locals!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
maybe it's just me, but isn't infrared for picking up differences in heat?? it looks to me like all that is is a heat wave or something coming through, like a warm wind traveling over the field - it looks like air currents of different temperatures...

No, the camera used for the OP footage is sensitive to visible and near infrared light. Objects at ambient temperatures do not radiate in that part of the spectrum. In order to image the heat from objects at or near ambient temperatures you need a specialized device called a thermal imager which uses a microbolometer focal plane array for an image sensor which is sensitive to wavelengths in the thermal infrared part of the spectrum. Normal cameras us a CCD or CMOS focal plane array for an image sensor which is sensitive to the visible and near infrared part of the spectrum. Radiation of energy in the near infrared part of the spectrum is associated with temperatures of many hundreds of degrees Celsius.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

Those last two videos...

Try and debunk that right there. Interdimensional entities right there for all the world to see. Reminds me of the STS footage where orbs appear out of nothing over a thunderstorm.

Most excellent. Confirms it for me...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Bloody Fu**ing Hell!!! THAT was as amazing as the bloke what put the orbs up over the power station!!! Odd I wish I knew when that was, and where it was at that particular power station (nuclear) because of a theory....... Hey MODERATORS!! SITE OWNERS AND OTHER STAFFERS!!!! What is the probability of getting Video analysts on the ATS team for certain videos???? then we can tell the morons what say "CGI!!!" to piss off every now and again.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Fake or not... maybe this will point out to people how putting cameras up is one of the most ridiculously obvious methods of trying to find out who's making these things, and so they should try it out themselves.

[edit on 063131p://f30Thursday by Bluebelle]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

Do not forget that those videos are a "speeded up" version and a slowed down version of the speeded up version, it was a time lapse video, we do not have all the frames, so we may be missing many things.

PS: how do you know what an interdimensional entity looks like?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

PS: how do you know what an interdimensional entity looks like?

That´s classified information.

(whispers) get your own gear if you wish to see.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't know much about whether this is real or not, but I like the description of the comparison of the height of the grass and the height of the "entity," he must be "two rabbits tall"! Adorable!

But first of all, I could understand why he maybe didn't film the entire film and maybe not in real-time. IR film is very expensive and hard to maintain. But it is suspicious that he just happened to set up the camera right where the flashes would be that night, and right where the crop circle would be in the morning.

I've seen videos of people doing crop circles with boards they step on - normally they run in a spiral pattern, but if you rearranged the order in which workers crossed each others' paths, it would create a pretty fancy woven pattern. Is there anything totally illogical about that? Is that what this looks like?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join