It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IR footage in a field, England

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
www.earthfiles.com...

Hmmm, dont know what to think, strange stuff....

Credits: www.earthfiles.com

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

The video showing it happening in a wave like action is CRAZZZZZZY

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

This is very interesting. I saw a few YouTube clips explaining the theory behind inter-dimensional travel as well as "entities" that do exist in our time/space but are out of the visual light spectrum capabilities of the human eye. It will be interesting to track this guys work to see what he produces next.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I know I posted yesterday a joke about crop circles (even though I stated some I think are genuine in weirdness), but this is just very, very interesting and cool.

S&F

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The first video is strange but somehow I can imagine that it could be faked with two persons and a flashlight. Not to say that its fake, but when it comes to crop circles I am always suspiscious.

The second video of Knap Hill is even more strange! It really looks like a manifestation and disapearance of a small entity.....
It reminded me somehow of the Skinwalker ranch

I hope some tech people here can look at the footage to see if its CGI.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So... does this guy do this regularly, or did he just amazingly pick the exact field and spot on that field, where the CC would appear?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
look at that weave! have any other crop circles had woven circles?

their just tapping some earth energy, that's all. who are they is what I'd like to know.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I've just finished reading Freddy Silva's book about crop circles and to actually see this video after the fact just seals the deal for me! Wow, what a great post!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Very kwel... I somehow missed the guys with the sticks though...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Sadly someone will still claim it was the human crop circle makers who made this circle...

'Lets see... uhhhh They used a suit that uh, emits a flash and uh, they used a sonic wave to uh, make the weaves and they... uh.....'

*runs away*

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by brodyism

their just tapping some earth energy, that's all

That's all? Well, I'm glad we can finally put this behind us....

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Ok the 'crop circle' appears to have been woven? The only problem I have with this is the lack of images, sure with such an intricate design we would see more images, but no, this one small picture? Seems a little unbelieveable. I want more pictures! If this is the real deal than I want to see the skeptics expalin this away. How can a bunch of kids with boards weave wheat together in a field? This definately has my mind racing.

S&F!!

[edit on 8/6/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That 'entity' looks like a fairy to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
one blinking light does not mean ufo

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
A very interesting video. There does need to be more images of the "woven" field in order to show that it actually was entirely woven rather than simply one small close-up picture. If it was entirely woven then I don't believe a human could accomplish that.

The wave motion was very interesting in the video, but I can't say for sure or not that its not just wind.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Interesting. The light could of course be from a flashlight or even cellphone screen of someone making a crop circle, and the moving shadow could be clouds moving through blocking moonlight (the video is speeded up which makes it much more dramatic, the clouds could actually be moving slowly).

The fact that it happens to be associated with the extremely impressive woven circle makes it a bit more interesting, since it is not clear if such a pattern can be made by human circle-makers, and if not, then the presence of the light becomes more anomalous.

verdict: more investigation needed.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
WOAH!

this is awesome!

has Cmdr Adleon (sorry can't remember the spelling) got info back from his friend the one whoc ame from the US to the UK to monitor these fields?

and those "braids" inside the crop circle itself look very, very detailed...i'm beginning to doubt people could do this within 4 hours of darkness

EDIT: according to the cameraman it happened in 30 MINUTES!

the entity is also very interesting..was that cloaking at it's finest? omg i really want to head south and go check this out for myself

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

That is what I have been saying, the people that confess that have made crop circles say that they see these lights during the night, but those that do not believe in man-made crop circles ignore it and they may have been missing a real phenomenon.

I find it a little strange that the guy had the camera pointing almost exactly in the right direction, but someone with experience can possibly know what are the best places for crop circles, so it's not that strange.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Didnt someone make a post about this crop circle sites being funded by the Rockefeller's?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

What video are you talking about?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join