It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IR footage in a field, England

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
except it's not in the dark
Infrared... so humans doing that in front of an infra-red camera would be like daylight.

Could you explain what you mean here? It is unclear to me. Do you mean the scene should be brighter as though it was filmed in daylight or do you mean that the humans should be emitting their own light?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
thats pretty crazy. i dont know why anyone would put messages in a field when email works just fine. guess it escapes the spam filter...

never seen a field woven though. pretty neat trick. if it is a hoax, must have taken a lot of time. even though the guy says that it happened in 30 minutes, i would like to see the whole movie unedited to believe it.

that is crazy, the little flash and the wave. my first reaction was wind not a sonic boom. if it was wind and it was a reflector of some sort in the field, then the cameras would have gotten it to reflect off their lights.

cctv cameras that see at night do so by using a flashlight that we cant see. that could have reflected off something in the field as the wind blew, but i wasnt there so i cant say that was all it was either.

www.brickhousesecurity.com... this is the IR flashlight im talking about.

i only saw a flash in the second movie and no little entity running around. anyone else see it?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
Ummmhh, please explain to me what infrared would look like if an animal that is laying in the grass sleeping let out a huge ripper fart.

A big nasty fart (expulsion of gas) would most likely be visible in infrared especially on a cool night and would escape into the air, make a weird pattern and then dissipate quickly.

You are making completely inaccurate ussumtions here.

First, ArMap is correct, the camera that took this IR footage is not sensitive in the thermal part of the band so nothing will glow from its own heat unless it is at many hundreds of degrees Celsius.

Secondly, air and the gasses from a fart are mostly transparent to the thermal infrared portion of the spectrum. This means that the gasses suspended in the air would not be visible to a thermal imager. Here is a thermal image I took of a building on fire:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/86b657b3f9027d1e.jpg[/atsimg]
As you can see, despite the air and other exhausted gasses above the flames being extremely hot they are not visible.

Yes, there are videos on YouTube of farts being thermal imaged. These fart videos are hoaxed by using an aerosol can. You can easily tell that they are hoaxed because the fart registers many degrees lower than ambient temperature instead of near body temperature.

Hopefully this is the last time I have to talk about farts on ATS.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

I don't see any evidence in the OP pictures of the setup that these cameras have active NIR illumination.

I'm trying to contact Winston Keech and ask him for the model number of his cameras, modifications details, whether or not they have active NIR illumination, etc.

I'm having trouble finding contact information for him. I'll let you know.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hazy footage, i can't make my mind up about crop circles, are they of human origin or something else.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It looks like the weave was made like this:

Start by circumscribing the area for the weave which allows room to walk for the next steps.

Next, push down the crop in parallel rows, leaving a gap between each.

Next, push down the crop in concentric rings, alternating the direction clockwise, counterclockwise, etc. until finished.

In other words, no much intricacy and not much different to making a plain circle.

Note: Actually on a second look it looks more like arcs making vessica pisces patterns, but the fundamentals don't really channge.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by EnlightenUp]

[edit on 8/7/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Am I wrong here, or could not something mundane, like Cellophane, tin foil, Tesco bag just reflect radiation/light/even infrared light from some remote source, like the moon and cause a light flare?
BTW, Enlightenup they don't look remotely like Vesica Piscis patterns.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
Oh really, I went through the thread, didn't see any proof debuking this CC ... please show the post, guess I could have missed it. But no not debunked, sorry...

Thats because you either don't know how to read or you just don't want to accept the proof.

Others and I found the PIVOT POINT where some guy stood and spun around for probably several revolutions. They took a picture of the dirt patch right in the exact center of the circle.

That is proof that it is not made from the sky, by some UFO or advanced technology. It was made by man who have their feet on the ground.

But, just like all brainwashed croppies, I expect you to either read this partically and ignore it, or read the entire thing while another voice in your head is thinking about something else, ignoring it. Because you already have your mind set, and you want to believe some advance thing is trying to leave you dumb messages using circles.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by WeSbO
Oh really, I went through the thread, didn't see any proof debuking this CC ... please show the post, guess I could have missed it. But no not debunked, sorry...

Thats because you either don't know how to read or you just don't want to accept the proof.

And what you aren't responding to is "Where is the proof"
You say yourself and others "found a pivot point" ok.. I'll believe you once you show me. Don't point to a thread that hasn't been labeled hoax and say it's been deemed a hoax and expect us to take your word for it it's in there.

Don't point to a thread, show me the post that you actually uncover the proof. You did say "you and others" right ? Normally if I have a groundbreaking addition to a thread, I normally remember WHERE it is.

b

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

People like you REALLY piss me off...

I already pointed you in the right direction and because you are to lazy to read and research, you would rather make two posts telling me you can't find the information I was referring to, and you are calling me out like the information isn't there...

Get a clue man, stop being lazy an learn to read... Here is the link again:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

AT LEAST READ THE POSTS ON THE FIRST PAGE!!!!!! You couldn't even read the first page that is pathetic.

This was the 16th post on that page that you failed to read...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are other posts in that thread that have useful information as well.

Pathetic, truly pathetic.

The reason I reference the entire thread is so you could read the entire thread, I am sick of people only reading one or two post and then posting things that have already been commented on... it's just irritating.

--edit add--

B.T.W. the pivot point is so big you can see it from the areal photos.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Bspiracy

People like you REALLY piss me off...

Pathetic, truly pathetic.

The reason I reference the entire thread is so you could read the entire thread,

B.T.W. the pivot point is so big you can see it from the areal photos.

I didn't read this thread to read another. You make a statement, reference your statement instead of trying to get someone to spend time elsewhere. We're busy people.
It pisses you off? it's your own fault. Now I'll go read what you referenced and we'll see if what you say is true.

b

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
I didn't read this thread to read another.

That is your fault not mine. I'm busy too, I don't have time to do your research for you. You can't just read one post and get the whole picture, you have to read them all... but you are to lazy to do that.

I pointed in the right direction, that was good enough. But not for lazy people like you obviously.

You already proved you are too busy to research so I believe your replies will be pointless, and not researched. Nothing you say has any credability, so your reply will be useless excuses to make something fake appear real.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I didn't read this thread to read another.

I pointed in the right direction, that was good enough. But not for lazy people like you obviously.

Uh, no it's not.. how bout I just say "go google it mr AllIs One.. that's pointing in the right direction as well..

---------your pivot point is nothing more than a dark patch. Do you have any other photos that show it's actually a spot that is "dug into the ground" or are you just assuming.

This link has many ground shots. There are many dark patches on the image the post references.

Also the "weave doesn't follow an arc drawn from the center. Maybe from the edges but I'm not noticing all the other pivot points.
It's a gently changing arc and if you are so brilliant to name a dark patch from the sky as a pivot point, I'd like to see your explanation for the changing arcs in the weave and please point out the other pivot points plus show this "indention you mentioned..

Many circles have patterns that end up converging in the center causing different striations, bouquets, etc.. your post means nothing.

b

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Uh, no it's not.. how bout I just say "go google it mr AllIs One.. that's pointing in the right direction as well..

Then instead of crying about not finding it I would search Google until I found it because I am not lazy like you..

Also your example is B.S. just like your name. I provided a LINK to the information, Google is not a link to the information it is a search engine.

You are comparing apples to oranges because you are just a b.s.er.

---------your pivot point is nothing more than a dark patch. Do you have any other photos that show it's actually a spot that is "dug into the ground" or are you just assuming.

I never said dug into the ground. I just said and meant dug through the layers of crops, to the ground.

This is a picture of it..

You can see they stepped on, and smashed a few crops into the ground, and there is flatten dirt there like someones shoes flattened the dirt.

There are many dark patches on the image the post references.

Those are shadows and flaws in the man-made p.o.s. crop circle. The pivot point I referenced is right in the EXACT SPOT someone would have to stand to make the circle with a rope or string. THE CENTER.

Also the "weave doesn't follow an arc drawn from the center. Maybe from the edges but I'm not noticing all the other pivot points.
It's a gently changing arc and if you are so brilliant to name a dark patch from the sky as a pivot point, I'd like to see your explanation for the changing arcs in the weave and please point out the other pivot points plus show this "indention you mentioned..

The pivot point is found in the exact center of the circle. You don't need to be a genius to find the center of a circle and notice a pivot point ( but since you didn't find it maybe you do need to be one).

The other arc's I was talking about were this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee3a5afd109b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81eab71abbb6.jpg[/atsimg]

...but since you failed to research and read the main topic regarding this specific crop circle, you also failed at making a reply that has anything substantial in it... You are asking questions that you should be able to answer yourself.. not me..

This crop circle was made very easily. Most crop "circles" are made by pivoting a string, and smashing the crops over in a circular fashion. That is why the weave is also circular.

They used two people to make the weave. One on the left, and one on the right. As they pivoted around the curve, one person smashes the crops in one direction, then the second person smashed the crops in the other direction. Then they pivot more, and repeat. They pivot, smash left, smash right, pivot, smash left, smash right, pivot, smash left, smash right, etc. I also think they might have had a third person to smash forward. The forward smasher would be in the center of the left and right person, and would be the person who is also holding the string and rope they used as the pivot.

This crop circle can be made by 4 people. Or even 3 people if they used a stick for the center pivot.

Many circles have patterns that end up converging in the center causing different striations, bouquets, etc.. your post means nothing.

No, your post means nothing. You don't research, you don't do any critical thinking, you are also lazy, and you are just a b.s.er.

So now I'm going to put you on ignore because I know your tactics already from the Drone Hoax. You are worthless to debate, because you just rearrange illogical comments to make your non-points.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

Isn't it entirely possible that humanity, especially in England, have among the population, very talented "chornically Happy" ground artisians? I mean these guys are good at what they do!

So, let's get them out in the open, set them up with a small manufacturing plant making "Absolutley Fantastic Fashionista T-Shirt designs, along with matching ensables of Signature purses, pumps and oh those earrings!!!

The designs are great. They just need some venture capital, a little TV time and it's off to the banks on a regular basis.

Is Sasha Cohen behind this movement?

Trust Me I'm a Salesman!
I want North American distribution rights!!! No wait I take that back, the Americans are broke! I want Mainland China distribution rights.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I do wish that people would actually listen and learn at times....

Yes many crop are man made, but the very people who make those circles report some damnably weird things happening in and around the areas where they are most prolific..

How much clearer do people need it to be explained. The very people who are making many of the circles also say that , at times, they are party to events, they themselves cannot explain..

Like Nick Redfern, who i know personally, I too have friends who make a lot of circles. In one case they were prevented from actually making a circle by activity by both the police and military around the fields they were interested in. They lay low for virtually the whole hours of darkness hoping to get a chance to make a circle. Come daylight, lo and behold, there was a huge formation in one of the fields they had, themselves, intended to put one in..

They and, presumably the military and police had been watching that field throughout the hours of darkness and yet, somehow, someone/something, had managed to create a huge pattern in it without being seen or interrupted..

Do people understand that? The self confessed *hoaxers*, for want of a better word, say some weird stuff goes on despite areas being under watch by them and at times, the military and police... It doesn't make it ET, but at the moment, it is still a mystery how some formations are made without the perpetrators being spotted.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Then instead of crying about not finding it I would search Google until I found it because I am not lazy like you..

I am not lazy in the least. I am certainly not lazy enough to just listen to what you have to say and take it for face value. You get angry when someone pushes you to be concise.

Also your example is B.S. just like your name. I provided a LINK to the information, Google is not a link to the information it is a search engine.

You are comparing apples to oranges because you are just a b.s.er.

And here.. instead of accepting a challenge for what it is, you decide to revert to name calling and other derogatory tactics. It's not at all conducive to any progress. Are you so sure of everything that you can't listen?

I never said dug into the ground. I just said and meant dug through the layers of crops, to the ground.
This is a picture of it..

You can see they stepped on, and smashed a few crops into the ground, and there is flatten dirt there like someones shoes flattened the dirt.

I just don't see what you see here. I see similar patches under the other parts of the wheat. I don't see board impressions anywhere and all stalks are bent at the same place. I see CLEAN pieces directly where you say it was stepped on. I don't see any imprints either. Saying it is flat means nothing because the ground is flat. So what?
Do you expect THAT to be anchor of your arguement?
really, so a man stands there for obviously a very long time and the size of one shoe print is what you sieze on? what about his other foot? or him having to spin over and over to keep the "line tight"
It's VERY weak to point that out as any sort of evidence.

There are many dark patches on the image the post references.

Those are shadows and flaws in the man-made p.o.s. crop circle. The pivot point I referenced is right in the EXACT SPOT someone would have to stand to make the circle with a rope or string. THE CENTER.

Again, so what? It's a crop circle. most of them have a center point. It doesn't make it man made. I find it hard to believe that even the cropcirclemaker group admits "things" happen out there but you don't. That's really backwards. If any one who fakes them for fun admits to it, why can't you?

The pivot point is found in the exact center of the circle. You don't need to be a genius to find the center of a circle and notice a pivot point ( but since you didn't find it maybe you do need to be one).

The other arc's I was talking about were this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee3a5afd109b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81eab71abbb6.jpg[/atsimg]
This crop circle can be made by 4 people. Or even 3 people if they used a stick for the center pivot.

Ok Mr "I like to say p.o.s a lot thinking it makes a difference in the validity of what I claim ALLisONE",
---tell me how they incorporated the Fibernachi ratio. This is what I'm talking about. Just making concentric circles doesn't yield this result. It's found in nature everywhere and I would LOVE to get hold of a hi-res version of this crop to prove it does have the ratio correctly rendered.

3 people measuring the changing arc turns into a lot more and the simple coordination is actually of a level that is truly amazing to achieve in a night. Can it be done? Sure, but while on video that is going to be aired in full at a later date.. what will you say when it's made available in real time instead of a fast forwarded version?

On TOP of that, how do you make this ratio and ALSO create the visual effect of shading in perfect quadrants?

"a string, 3 guys and a the one legged man" ?
Is it the Billy Meier of crop circles out there?

No, your post means nothing. You don't research, you don't do any critical thinking, you are also lazy, and you are just a b.s.er.

Again, because I don't agree with you, you resort to third grade name calling. If you were to represent the "critical thinkers" of the world, you fail miserably because true critical thinkers realize criticism is what propels further thought.

So now I'm going to put you on ignore because I know your tactics already from the Drone Hoax. You are worthless to debate, because you just rearrange illogical comments to make your non-points.

OF COURSE.. why debate when you can piss on a bush and stalk off saying "I'm da man"
way to go Mr critical thinker..

b

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Maybe this could be connected with "The Arrivals" series when they mentioned our seceret society contacting the Dimentional beings......

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Now your drawing for straws and attacking, which is typical.
Did the orbs or lights help (physically) create the crop circles? NO!!

If ONE does there own RESEARCH, one can find The Field Guide: The Art, History and Philosophy of Crop Circle Making !
WAKE Up!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I rarely (if ever!) venture into Crop Circle Threads... but now that I am here I have to say it's great to see the erm... healthy discussion and, erm, casual banter...

Wow - the UFO threads (where I normally hang) have nothing on THIS...

Pictures showing incredible detail, counter theories, polite conversation (not)...

Suddenly I realize what I've been missing...

Memo to self: do not under any circumstances offend either: ALLis0NE or Bspiracy (noted).

I cannot wait for more of this... watching (and learning!)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join