It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

IR footage in a field, England

page: 8
81
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO
 


Like I said, research needs to be done on this. I was in the US military from 1969 to 1977 as a weapons systems aircrewman, but information on a subject such as this would be "need to know", which i did not have, nor did I have it.
Certainly, I knew alot of guys who never made it back from that fiasco in Vietnam. God bless them all. If someone wants to play this card out, then I would suggest that they do what I have done: Search places like this:
adsabs.harvard.edu... =feedback

And subjects like this that are freely available on the web that deal with Military contracts involving defoliant technology durring those times are very easy to Google up. I love my country, and do not implicate them in any way. I have to feel that the study and implementation of such things were designed to minimize our troop casualties.

It is just that when you have been where I have been, you have to read between the lines on such things, and I know that technology intended for one application begets stuff that gets out of control fast when engineering leaves the military to work in the real world, as I do now. I am a Systems Engineer and principal software engineer. I love what I do for a living, and firmly think that the technology that the U.S. military really has is so far advanced, that what other people currently think is science fiction belongs in kids books. Again, IMHO, and go for it if you can weed through the jungle. I have never had a mental need to go extraterrestrial when unexplained technology hits the news stand.

CharlyV




posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The Knap hill video is more intriguing, it looks like that Rabbit has a Zip on his burrow as his hole disappears completely by the end of the sequence.

I don't think this a Rabbit, but since there is what appears to be motion blur,(unless this is a very high-speed IRcamera) It is hard to say what it is or isn't.



[edit on 8-8-2009 by smurfy]



posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm trying to get a hold of Winston Keech to ask him some technical questions about his camera equipment. Despite several websites mentioning his work I'm having trouble finding contact information for him. If anybody has any ideas on where to look for his contact info I would appreciate the help.



posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv
 

No doubt the military has multiple means of destroying forests large and small at the 'push of a button'.Seems there are dead animals resulting from these technologies,none of the CO's care about mice and snakes' collateral damage.Sure as hell happened in Indochina,Vietnam.

So I have not heard of any dead bugs,even,in the confines of these Glyphs.

Besides,these crops are not defoliated,they go on living.As if there's respect for life within the method/message.Very un-military,unless,of course that is part of the mission.Can anyone point out where military gives a 'fig' about (not endangered species) fauna?



posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
I'm trying to get a hold of Winston Keech to ask him some technical questions about his camera equipment. Despite several websites mentioning his work I'm having trouble finding contact information for him. If anybody has any ideas on where to look for his contact info I would appreciate the help.


Just type "win keech" into facebook and you will see him there.

Looks as though he may be a bit of a fraud, Take a read of this regarding the 7/7/7 circle that supposedly appeared in a flash of light.
www.andrewcollins.com...



posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wh00pS
 


Thanks Wh00pS, that's a good read. I was not aware that this footage was taken in 2007.

I'm not trying to pass the buck here but I refuse to use Facebook so if someone else would be willing to contact Winston Keech it would be very helpful. Important information needed from him would be:
Model number of cameras that were used for the OP footage.
What types of modifications/settings were used on the cameras if any.
whether or not active near infrared illumination was used.

Edit for typo

[edit on 9-8-2009 by dainoyfb]



posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Logan
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta
 


Now your drawing for straws and attacking, which is typical.
Did the orbs or lights help (physically) create the crop circles? NO!!

If ONE does there own RESEARCH, one can find The Field Guide: The Art, History and Philosophy of Crop Circle Making !
WAKE Up!!




I’ve woken up long before you were born DL and attacking is not my cup of tea


Maybe because you are born not so long ago (within 5 decennia), you possibly grew up with the idea of ALL CC-s being man made. I forgive you for that misconception
for I’m a Lightworker, NOT a Darth someone


I know of the Hype around the Crop Circle Making and also of some man-made ones, which have some that are very beautiful and complex ‘looking’.

Do orbs create Crop Circles? Yes some in fact DO! I have seen it with my OWN eyes.
www.dcca.nl...

www.waaromunooit.wint.nl...


Why are you so rigid to only believe ALL CC-s are made by human Crop Circle Makers? I’m prepared to see your point of view. How hard can it be to see mine?

As for the IR images, links posted by the OP, I state that there are more invisible fields/wavelengths were humans cannot see YET. Maybe there exists some technology somewhere that has developed tools that can, but then it’s highly classified.

TIP: Try reading the Vedic scriptures, the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Bagavad Gita.

Those who wrote / or read, these books knew / know of ALL different stages of ‘matter’, fine-subtitle energies, radiation, even sub atomic particles smaller then protons / neurons. Light is (a from of) Energy. Do you really believe in what you SEE? Even ‘caught’ by one the 5 senses, the 'Illusion' of this Dimension still holds up.

Hence Balls of Light / Orbs / Entities have been seen, either with or without IR tools. Is seeing believing? For some yes for others no.

Why so afraid of things unknown? OPEN your eyes AND your heart and you will be able to see The Deep. For ALL is connected. Even them Balls of Light with us


Make a Crop Circle yourself and see what THEN happens



posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satchmo Bevins
Contrived IR video is contrived in pursuit of profit.

Ho hum, yawn.....

Given the state of readily available digital technology nowadays, is it too much to expect to see at least one possible orb/ufo/dimensional portal/et video in HD?
Just saying.....


Problem with people like you is, you complain about low-quality, grainy videos, then when an HD video shows up you scream "SO FAKE - CGI!".

You will never be happy, ever.



posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There should be a rule... Anything coming out of the U.K. should automatically be BUNKED. Especially anything relating to "crop circles"...

I bet the movie Signs was a big hit over there...





posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

Originally posted by Darth Logan
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta
 


Now your drawing for straws and attacking, which is typical.
Did the orbs or lights help (physically) create the crop circles? NO!!

If ONE does there own RESEARCH, one can find The Field Guide: The Art, History and Philosophy of Crop Circle Making !
WAKE Up!!




I’ve woken up long before you were born DL and attacking is not my cup of tea


Maybe because you are born not so long ago (within 5 decennia), you possibly grew up with the idea of ALL CC-s being man made. I forgive you for that misconception
for I’m a Lightworker, NOT a Darth someone


I know of the Hype around the Crop Circle Making and also of some man-made ones, which have some that are very beautiful and complex ‘looking’.

Do orbs create Crop Circles? Yes some in fact DO! I have seen it with my OWN eyes.
www.dcca.nl...

www.waaromunooit.wint.nl...


Why are you so rigid to only believe ALL CC-s are made by human Crop Circle Makers? I’m prepared to see your point of view. How hard can it be to see mine?

As for the IR images, links posted by the OP, I state that there are more invisible fields/wavelengths were humans cannot see YET. Maybe there exists some technology somewhere that has developed tools that can, but then it’s highly classified.

TIP: Try reading the Vedic scriptures, the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Bagavad Gita.

Those who wrote / or read, these books knew / know of ALL different stages of ‘matter’, fine-subtitle energies, radiation, even sub atomic particles smaller then protons / neurons. Light is (a from of) Energy. Do you really believe in what you SEE? Even ‘caught’ by one the 5 senses, the 'Illusion' of this Dimension still holds up.

Hence Balls of Light / Orbs / Entities have been seen, either with or without IR tools. Is seeing believing? For some yes for others no.

Why so afraid of things unknown? OPEN your eyes AND your heart and you will be able to see The Deep. For ALL is connected. Even them Balls of Light with us


Make a Crop Circle yourself and see what THEN happens




Well I've just got one thing to reply to this poster.

They are a WRITER!
So imagination is the very point of reference from this person...
No matter how ludicrous the idea.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac


Well I've just got one thing to reply to this poster.

They are a WRITER!
So imagination is the very point of reference from this person...
No matter how ludicrous the idea.


A writer?
Gee finally some bread on the shelf LOL

I feel honored that I got this ATS 'title' bc of my contribution to a poetry thread
even am not English or USA by origin.

Am glad I have more then enough 'imagination' to think OUTSIDE the Box


Try that sometime ! It makes your World bigger


[edit on 8/11/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]



posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Doug and Dave clearly got hyped up on speed and swapped their planks for a weaving machine!

Either that or an army of invisible hoaxers was responsible.

Great find.



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Dudes, get a life! That so called "wave" you see on the video is obviously an after effect of the IR camera adjusting to the unexpected "flash of light", resulting from the author shining his spotlight at the camera! Too intense of a light will overload the video processor on these types of low light IR cameras.

This is not an unusual response for an IR camera. The video processor was attempting to auto-correct/compensate the contrast level to avoid a blooming effect on the video output, which too bright of a light will cause.

You can easily confirm this by noting that that the portion of the video prior to the so-called "wave" was dark; whereas the area after the so-called wave was was much brighter. Thus the contrast was automatically corrected to match the bright light flash.

The reason the video appeared on the screen as a wave was due to the slow processor speed (it keeps the camera cheap). The screen image was being refreshed at the new contrast level setting; which appeared on the screen as a "virtual" wave. This virtual wave that you saw was actually the video beam refreshing the screen image, at a slow scan rate. Has anyone watching a movie seen the hubcaps of a moving car appear to be stationary? The car is moving; how can the hubcaps not be moving (or moving BACKWARDS!)? This hubcap effect is similar to the wave effect that you are seeing, both due to the video screen refresh rate.

It is obvious to me that the wheat was not swaying, which should be expected if this was an physical effect on the wheat as opposed to an after effect of the camera imaging process.

My gosh, even the author ADMITTED that he needed to physically adjust the contract to observe what he wanted to see!

Does no one find it odd that there was a man and 2 women from HOLLAND walking near this same field at 4:36 AM??



posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger
 


A typical nonsense reply to real information. This is the problem with this whole scam... it is people. , pure and simple, and everyone is so obsessed with obscure theories about how this could absolutely not be people, that you are closing your eyes to the wonders of our own technology. The writing is on the wall (field). Just the fact that the complexity of the glyphs increased at the same rate as the speed to produce such graphics increased in cheap computer parts..... Take it to the bank, some really crafty and talented engineers took this groundwork out of the military and developed it on their own. It is a method of producing rapid gravitropism in stalky plants by manipulating the nodal stems using directed, high energy laser/microwave emitters. Said it, and know it. You research it and see how the alien theories just fade away.




top topics



 
81
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join