It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Leir - Alien Implants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

But that doesn't explain how the labs found traces of EXTRATERRESTRIAL METALS in the implants

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensExist

But that doesn't explain how the labs found traces of EXTRATERRESTRIAL METALS in the implants

Where are the lab reports? My whole point here isn't to say they can't be alien implants...it's that there is only his word for it. There is only the support of Moser. He needs independent sources to determine that the implant is what they claim it to be.

In decades of UFO/ET history, there have been scores of chancers and hoaxers. There's money and fame at stake. Adamski? Meier? Doty? Bob Dean? Greer? Peckman? Burisch? There's a seriously long list of people that come bearing gifts.

Did you know that Leir has the only piece of Roswell crash material in the public domain? Credible researchers have been neck-deep in Roswell FOIA documents, witnesses etc for 30 years. They live and breathe it. Leir claims to have his piece and it rests with him. He makes some big claims and he apparently has enough evidence to support them. Why doesn't he?

Bob White is a man with an alleged piece of a UFO. ATS financed a lab analysis. If Leir has everything he claims to have...where is his independent corroboration? Where is his published lab analysis with the name of the reputable lab provided?

You can google all of the names up there. Check them out. Here's the closest thing I can find to Leir's lab analysis...Scientist Implant: Study Shows Non-Earth Origin. There's a lot of very good information on UFOs and possible ET activity...the X-Conference hasn't really added to it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The lab reports are shown in one of the videos I posted and they definitely look authentic. Some metals were from rare meteorites.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Dr. L.: We have just completed our 15th surgery and have amassed pounds of physical evidence from some of the world’s top scientific laboratories telling us that these objects are non-terrestrial and are manufactured by some unknown process. Also, that they function as some sort of a nano transmitter. They contain meteoric iron, have inclusions of saline crystals that are rectangular, have unknown ovoids and spheroids, contain carbon nano-tubes and have biological tissue growing from within the metal.
Leir interview from two weeks ago

A scientist always cites his sources and references. Traveling around UFO conferences claiming proof by proclamation isn't enough.

...some of the world’s top scientific laboratories telling us that these objects are non-terrestrial and are manufactured by some unknown process.

...and he can't name one of them?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I do have problems with the implant aspect of the nuts and bolts ufology. It is possible the extraterrestrials do implant subjects to keep track like scientists do with animals on our planets. Here are some points that should be looked at:

1. The "implants" found are irregularly shaped. That does suggest a natural object.

2. The readings of any "signals" or electronic measurements always are done when the implant is inside the subject. The body and its cells also produce natural electrical and other signals which can be read by instruments. When the implant is removed, there are no signals coming from it.

3. The "movement" of the implant actually has a simple explanation. The visual of the implant is taken by an x-ray, and the muscle around it is invisible. When the surgeon is moving his tweezers around inside the subject, the muscle of the body moves. Since we cannot see the muscle because of the x-ray being used, the implant appears to move by itself.

4. Many of the tests show the implants are of natural based elements. There have been a few cases where some of the implants have shown to be made of unknown alloys. These are the ones that do need to be looked at more thoroughly. (Some labs also test the same implants that were shown to be anomalous at the other lab and turn out to be something natural. The tests themselves can be wrong at times, so the item in question should be tested by multiple facilities.)

Since there is a physical implant to test and study, there should be every effort to find out what it is. If it is found to be natural, then we did get an answer to what it was. It may not be what we all want to hear, but it is an answer none the less. There may be one day when an extraterrestrial implant is found to be so. That means every implant should be tested as if the real deal so no contamination is done of said object.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Look at the first video I posted under the X Conference videos. He has them studied by Los Alamos and New Mexico Tech, and yes the lab reports are shown and traces of extraterrestrial metal were found.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Watch the video of the operation when the object moves. One will get the idea of what I mean when they see how the implant is moving. There is muscle that cannot be seen by the monitor because of the x-ray. It is causing the implant to give the impression it is moving.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensExist

Look at the first video I posted under the X Conference videos. He has them studied by Los Alamos and New Mexico Tech, and yes the lab reports are shown and traces of extraterrestrial metal were found.

Hiya AliensExist,
I'm not criticizing you or your thread. I'm explaining why I have a problem accepting Leir's evidence at face value. If he has so much evidence and the support of lab analyses from independent labs worldwide...ask the question, why isn't he making it public? Why isn't he allowing independent researchers to analyze his findings?

These are the questions that I ask and I haven't found any answers.

I'll give you the examples of great threads by Internos: Height 611 UFO Crash and JKrog08: Chilles-Whithead UFO Incident. Here's one of mine to show you that I'm not a 'debunker'...Hostile UFO Encounters. The point of these examples is to show the amount of evidence, statements, interviews and images that can be used to support a presentation. Leir claims to have the evidence, but keeps it from public scrutiny. He's effectively claiming genuine 'smoking gun' proof of ET existence and ET abduction. His evidence is purportedly undeniable. He has 'pounds' of reports, he has objects, he has witness statements of abductions to back it up.

In my opinion and my experience...people that withhold their information usually turn out to be unreliable. Maybe he's 100% truthful...time will tell.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Now I might be wrong here but hey this is ATS and I am sure that someone will let me know if I am.

So the point is that Alien abduction seams to be just a North American phenomenon.

So why would that be???

The Mexicans get a lot of sightings but seemingly no abduction same with Canada.

I have my ideas but let me know what you think???

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I agree.

If he won't allow some of the samples & data to be made available for peer review, the whole thing is thrown into massive doubt.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

It's not just a USA thing. Abductions happen all around the world. I think i is just that Americans are louder and more...um...outspoken then most other nations.
Plus if you add into it the 'Black Ops' heir government is suppose to be operating, well it's more likely that there would be more from there then else where.
Also other nationalities don't want to appear stupid before the world. Not something America seems historically worried about

seriously, we have many cases of Alien Abductions here, but as a whole, it isn't talked about as much as in America, and I am sure it is the same in other countries, The medias just do not invest time in such stories as do USA tabloids.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
One of the most famous cases, one which involved multiple families, occurred in Australia with the Cahill abduction.

ufos.about.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AliensExist

Dear AliensExist

Thanks for that link.

However it would seam to be a different race of Aliens to the ones described in the USA.

So maybe I should have said abductions by the Grey’s.

Has anybody got examples of abductions by the Grey’s outside the USA??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join