It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most recent great news about 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

This world will be separated into two worlds - an Ascended and Un-Ascended one - and many of you already know where you belong to. Many of you have chosen.

If a person is so evenly polarized between negativity and positivity, for example he is in bad mood on 20th december 2012.. his polarity is 49% positive, 51% negative. And on 21st december 2012 he gets some good news, his positive polarity will be 50,0001% - who will decide, if he will be ascended or unascended? If the dude's current lifespan contains 49,99% bad deeds and 50,01% good deeds.. And who are _those_, who choose us to be (un)ascended?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by inxion

It's not on a day to day basis type thing. It's more of a "How Positive Have You Been In General" type situation for ascension.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
thanks for the positive post, its nice reading something like this instead of all the negative scary threads on all the bad things that might happen. I'm just gonna go about my business being the good honest person Ive always been and hope for the best.

I bet you if we can get the majority of people in the world to think/do positive and send out those positive vibes that we can really make it happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manjushri Bodhisattva
reply to post by Manjushri Bodhisattva

OH, and Utopian means No Where. Or more Literally "Not Place".

In English, "Utopia" means an ideal place. Thomas More's work is almost forgotten, though there he did intend this to be "No place". Only his word lives on, and now people assume the word comes from "Eutopia", a "good" place.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hi, optimistic persons.

All that was said in the first message, comes from
the second line of my signature.

If you "trust" the ways of communication of Edgae Cayce, go and click on it.
ONLY if you trust what Edgar Cayce did !

AND PLEASE, don't mix religion to that !
There is a VERY little bit in there, but the information that was
given has NO religion in it. That's what I love in the message.

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
im plan for the un ascended reality but how do i ?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You know who you are......but, I have alternate personalites. So, which ones are going to be ascended or is that ass_ended?
I do think I've been more hopeful than I used to be. I'm not so horribly depressed and maybe even given in to some major change in our world. They say if it ain't broke, don't fix it. From the looks of the global economy and dollar, it's going broke. I'm looking forward to that Star Trek future coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

ok, its just so obvious that this guy is full of #, he says he cant answer and questions or comments because he doesnt even know what hes talking about. hes just making it all up. apparently hes watched the x files too many times.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hey, I'm all for people spreadin' the love

I don't care if it comes in the form of some false prophecy, channeled ET message or kids cartoon, whatever. Mulder here is trying to portray a very basic and true message - well at least that's what I saw in it. Whether this 'contact' of his is legit, no, we cannot vouch for that with certainty. Nor is he insanely trying to get everyone to believe that he's talking to some non terran or someone of that nature. . He's just a messenger.

And for all the negative Nancys out there:
You choose to take what you want from the OP's message. You don't have to reject the entire thing just because it contains the naughty words i.e. "ascension" and "Light Era" and "Lightworkers" et al. . . . The plain and pure meaning underneath all of that is telling you what you should already know, and that is to practice a more loving, peaceful and giving manner towards yourself and others.
Treat others how you would like to be treated.
It's what I try to live by every single day.

And if you don't "believe" in karma, that doesn't have to have anything to do with it. You treat people nicely enough eventually people are going to realise and pay you back some of that love and goodwill. It does not take a spiritualist to figure that out.
So, if you think it's all good harbouring so much doubt and ignoring good intentioned messages, such as this one, no matter which way you look at it you're the only ones who will lose out on this one.

Personally, in RT Mulder, I'd like to say thank you for reaching out again. I enjoy reading these messages, because somehow they always fill me with a sense of hope and good vibes
I'll be watching my thoughts carefully from now on. I believe they're very powerful things.

♥ p.v

[edit on 3/8/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
ooo your so wright,only with small mistake,theyr (the gov) going to take the elite and recolonize another planet and start using its resources,maybe with new form ot free energy or something.
and most of the people will be left here,helplessy watching the planet just..blowing couse of the rape we gived her

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
whats interesting is i was watching alex jones the other day, when he met with the FBI

and i was thinking, man we are literally living the x-files!

cheers mulder - i felt the shift the other day!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51
you dont want to respond to anything because youre full of #. i dont get people like you, do you honestly believe this or do you know that youre insane?

Autowrench:
Well, here is one who is not ready, and seems to be blind too. Personally I think Spooky is right on here, and I agree with every word.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
If you want to talk about ascension, then I'll tell you this. No aliens are going to "save" mankind. No angels, no god, no nothing. If mankind is to be saved, it will be by its own efforts. Not saying God or angels wouldn't help out, but we're going to have to do our part.

We're each responsible for our own ascension. Not God, not angels, aliens, the Buddha, whatever. Just us. If you're not already working on it, then no one is going to come on 12/21/12 and wave a magic wand and make you perfect. There's no quick fix, no sudden satori just because you managed to survive until some particular date. If you want to get to the Garden, you'll have to get off your butt and walk. Sure there will be help, but you've got to walk the walk.

Autowrench:
I believe this also, and have it on good authority that ET will in no way "help" or "rescue" any one of us. We are on our own, there is no magick saviour coming and it will be a long walk for all of us, even those who have prepared ourselves for this. I don't really see a magick date either, but events all over the world have convinced me that planet Earth is getting ready to do something big, and I suspect it has happened several times before. Also, never forget that humanity is the creators, and whatever humanity wants, it will get in the end. So be careful what you wish for, you may get it.

I think I understand Phage's comments. They may sound unnecessarily harsh, but I believe he's got a point. He's mocking the "Hippies", the New Age folks who once believed that the Age of Aquarius was coming, that this would automatically usher in a new era of peace and understanding and everything. Back then we used such words as "groovy". Of course, this age never came; or if it did, it certainly didn't bring with it the expected transformation. Unfortunately for the New Age, transformation requires effort. Most of us at the time were waiting for it to be handed to us on a silver platter. Most of us were sadly disappointed.

Autowrench:
I agree here, those who were not there will never understand. The Age of the Hippy movement is gone now, but it is true that this generation held the future in the palm of it's hands, and let it slip away....and for one who was there, I can see events that disheartened us, but no real reason for us to give up like we did. We stopped a war, for God's sake, and fired a president. We, and I use that word to designate the generation I am speaking about here, could have done anything we wished to. But we failed to do anything, and the movement died. Let us not let this happen again.

My suggestion is to just work on your own ascension, without worrying about some vague, improbable event taking place on 12/21/12. Do what you can to be a better person. Help others, be kind, treat the environment as gently as you can. If there is some miraculous ascension on the magic date, then you're way ahead of where you would have been. And if there isn't any such event - well, you're still way ahead of where you would have been.

Autowrench:
Good advice. Take care of your own spiritual development, that is why we are all here in the first place. Love everyone, and everything, especially your own self, and spread this love to all beings in the universe. The main thing is, never think that nothing will happen, for there is always something on the horizon. Love and Light to all.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
2012 boy!

I will leave that alone for now
and just focus on the ascending part.

The world as we know it is (1) a lie and (2) a lie

And why? well lets look at it shall we

God.. well we know how that works don't we?

Evolution .. we came out of soup way back when and now we have legs eyes blah blah

Aliens .. are they god? "who knows"

Then we have the kicker we call MONEY

so what do we get when we mix this lot?

OUR PLANET / Reality

The part about waking up is about facing you true self

care to project that what is not true? well people are waking up to the LIE that we keep playing "the game"

The only people who will change this planet is US... not god not aliens only US

We better wake up to this fact be for we go the way of the dinosaurs.

Good Thread S+F

[edit on 3-8-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I hope so buddy.
I've been feelin it too

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Another pat***** thread. Of course you will say i'm not "prepared" to awake
But you know, you cant possibly be awaken or ascended, coz you are a normal, yes normal, human. You are only dreaming to forget your situation, sad situation, in this world. When you will awake from your dream, it will be hard
. 2012 will be the year of collective suicide. Nothing else.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I concur sounds awesome,
Ascension i choose

by great future do you mean peaceful?
or in terms of technological,science,medical and physical advancements or all of the above?

and Mulder are you an E.T? or in contact with one? you seem to know a lot

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join