It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Most recent great news about 2012

page: 5
49
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 




posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger
 


I wanted to avoid double post
. Didnt think it would be confusing.

I'll tell you what i think to be the goals of the life. These are probably nearer the truth than anything else:
-survival
-seeking of goals. I do think you choose your goal. There is no predestined goals.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder
 


Great! I'm looking forward to my ticket..... i know i am ascending tight now..... has already begun but it is a long journey and i don't travel so quick or so fast but alas i shall make it..... i feel everyday now that i am floating towards something..... away from the mess of this Earth.....

Thanks for the message..... i'll see you there



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder
 


Thank you for your message. Thank your friend for me, also.

I was lost for a while, unsure whether or not I was heading in the right direction.

What I felt had to have been Karma's exit. Sad, in it's own way, but amazingly well in another.

Again, thank you. You've brought me back to the light. Flag/Star.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The beginning few lines made me laugh. "my friend told me to pass this along"... so you wont take the heat for it. While i believe in the whole ascension thing i have heard a very different message from a lightworker group i sometimes frequent. The shift will not just automatically come and you have to actively work on yourself towards it. its not like a job where come 5pm you leave for your home with work still to do, you stay until you finish it.

IMO this sounds like a CIA too good to be true message so people will stop worrying and be lazy about the whole subject. "Well in 2.5 years all will be well so lets just party until then". This is detrimental and dangerous thinking.
I could say you have nothing to worry about the economy coz once we have a new president all will be well. just hang in there for the time being.

Overall, just go with your gut instinct and dont let messages like this let your guard down.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i regret to inform you: the news you bring are of false hope, we are all heading into an age of suffering and the most horrific end any entity in existence can curse upon its blasphemers. kneel and accept your fate. most of you will die, those that do live will wish they had perished along with the rest.

we have brought upon ourselves a world that worship blackened motives, lies, infidelity and have put aside all admirable human trait in place of evil. we have put everything we can live without on a throne and bow before it. instead of creating life, we summoned all our ingenuity and create devices to destroy it. people of earth, you have allowed the few to rule you. of which, they manipulate your reality as they see fit. instead of rejecting this reality, you embrace it. tell me than, why should anyone save such a pathetic race?

no one will come to our aid, all hope is lost for us. wishful thinking will only prolong the inevitable. soon, many of you will see your last sunset and on that day many will ask why. somewhere in the process of bringing law and order, we have surrendered the very essence of who we are. now we are nothing more than puppets on strings. yes, we will burn and our cry for mercy will resonate throughout eternity. we are the testament of the ultimate futility of life.

put it all in the past, we have failed as a race miserably. we have evolved here on earth but on a universal scale, we have fallen behind too far. our race deserve to be annihilated and those that will carry out this task will have the satisfaction of scratching an itch. it's all over very soon.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Forgive my rudeness, but.......

You provide no verifiable sources-read links...

We have abosolutly no way of conforming what you say your friend says.

We have absolutly no way to confirm that you have a friend and this is what they said...

We have had many hoax's here at ATS and with no references/sources, how do we know this is not another hoax????

Just my 2 cents.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA
 


I gotta say that you sound like a very negative person with very bad karma...... you need to start looking after yourself or you will be doomed!!!



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If 2012 marks a new era of spiritual understanding then there must be a catalyst to its emergence. Computers exceeding the performance of the Human brain, a technological singularity event.... you name it. Then there is the fulfillment factor, the prophesies and predetermined outcomes, some of which actually describes quite accurately but albeit obscurely, a scenario to happen in the ('their') future.

Predetermination from observing logical sequence of events = somewhat accurate description of future scenarios.

The more metaphysical aspect of the calendar of course is still debated.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by DOADOA
 


I gotta say that you sound like a very negative person with very bad karma...... you need to start looking after yourself or you will be doomed!!!


The wind of free thought blows over each and every one of us equally, and some will choose to inhale while others choose to exhale.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thanks mulder! Those that know know those that dont either will or wont. Either way thanks!



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha


The wind of free thought blows over each and every one of us equally, and some will choose to inhale while others choose to exhale.



Those that exhaled inhaled first, those that inhaled took too long.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
reply to post by symmetricAvenger
 


Sorry, I think I made my post sound 'too explicit', implying I wanted proof of the 2012 prediction. What I really meant was a request for evidence of the analysis.

What logical conclusions did this friend come to that lead the evidence to suggest the 2012 'light/ascention/enlightenment' idea?

I am not saying it won't happen - in fact, I really do hope it does. Am I one of those people who will 'ascend' ? No, probably not, I'm afraid. I wish I was, but more than likely not.

As I hinted at before, I don't care for many things in life - I simply don't see the point in things. And that's without malice or contempt - I simply "don't get it" when it comes to what I'm supposed to do or what should I be doing.

So I would love something to happen in 2012 - but i fear it will be like every other year/day -- the sun will come up, and the sun will go down.



unfortunately, some (although, i suspect it will be much more than just some) will notice no change.
if the individual is not ready for the shift then it will not be noticed. i hope i'm wrong, however, just when i think humanity cannot sink any lower some boob comes along and proves me wrong...

cheers,
AA



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mario78
 


never mind, i dont feel like arguing with close minded posters today.
cheers,
AA

[edit on 3-8-2009 by anonamousantichrist]



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon
 


Ah, but reality as we see it is a perspective, as somebody already stated. By that perspective, we color reality. It is our foundational perspectives that color our world. It is the collective of individual perspectives that colors the world. Change your perspective, change your reality. Everything is based on faith at its root. We have our ASSumptions. Science has its axioms. Governments have their self-evident truths. The question is, what was the perspective of that self? If the self saw a world of working-in-the-shadows exploitation, one in which the selfish cunning rule both the oblivious and the wise who refuse to take the bait, that that is the world that is created. We are the architects of our reality. It is choice. I believe that if the process of nonjudgment and forgiveness is truly carried out, we see the strings. We can cut them. It is our choice whether or not to do so. Reality can be a magnificent, symbiotic love fest, but it is our choice.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Well...
groovy

Sounds bitchin'.


That's a load off my toad.

Thanks Mulder.

I hope what you say is correct.

And I will be on the stupid Un-Ascended world

Where I belong



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder
 


Simplicity is always the hardest thing to grasp. The human mind has an amazing ability to obscure reality to fit the needs of the Id. Your message is full of hope and power, I hope that many will grasp it's meaning.

Each of us will either awake to the new paradigm or go back to sleep and ignore it.

Our individual destinies require different means to attain the same end. It's incredible that so many are walking the same path yet feel they are doing it all alone. We are never alone brothers and sisters! Do no fear this false isolation. The song of creation is always within and around you. If you can be still you will hear it.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Asktheanimals]



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anonamousantichrist
 


and by that comment i sure hope you are not referring to me.

Just saying


an argument is often mistaken for a debate resulting in an argument of miss understanding of view points...

As i like to ask people.. what was is up? you live on spear im sure 7 billion have a different view of what way is up to "them" and its correct as the only thing that matters as you have just pointed out is YOU

and you wonder why the world is in the shape it is... try looking in the mirror some time and take a real hard look at yourself

and then look out your window

see anything? Because I do...

SNIP is what i see :~)

Me You and the rest of us.. total snip

or are you going to argue its all fine and dandy? hm call me when god comes to save you, or better yet get him to text me on my new Iphone



admin edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Crakeur]



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
i regret to inform you: the news you bring are of false hope, we are all heading into an age of suffering and the most horrific end any entity in existence can curse upon its blasphemers. kneel and accept your fate. most of you will die, those that do live will wish they had perished along with the rest.

we have brought upon ourselves a world that worship blackened motives, lies, infidelity and have put aside all admirable human trait in place of evil. we have put everything we can live without on a throne and bow before it. instead of creating life, we summoned all our ingenuity and create devices to destroy it. people of earth, you have allowed the few to rule you. of which, they manipulate your reality as they see fit. instead of rejecting this reality, you embrace it. tell me than, why should anyone save such a pathetic race?

no one will come to our aid, all hope is lost for us. wishful thinking will only prolong the inevitable. soon, many of you will see your last sunset and on that day many will ask why. somewhere in the process of bringing law and order, we have surrendered the very essence of who we are. now we are nothing more than puppets on strings. yes, we will burn and our cry for mercy will resonate throughout eternity. we are the testament of the ultimate futility of life.

put it all in the past, we have failed as a race miserably. we have evolved here on earth but on a universal scale, we have fallen behind too far. our race deserve to be annihilated and those that will carry out this task will have the satisfaction of scratching an itch. it's all over very soon.


I can't help but feel you are right on the money.

Scratching an itch.

You put it so easily, but it's true. We're a pox on this Earth.



new topics

top topics



 
49
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join