Most recent great news about 2012

page: 1
49
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

August 2nd, 2009.

I speak on behalf of my good friend, to whom I have promised to pass this information on to you. Some of you will understand it, some of you are not yet ready to understand. Some of you will like it, some of you won't. This information is meant to those who are awaken and to those who are waking up.



The 2012 is nearing and the transition to new era will go very smooth. Recent negative events in the world will escalate - yet all of them, including an upcoming nuclear war, will be prevented.

Right now, it may seem that the world is going down the drain and the end of the world is coming, yet you must remember that it is just the end of a Dark Era and the beginning of a new, Light Era.

This world will be separated into two worlds - an Ascended and Un-Ascended one - and many of you already know where you belong to. Many of you have chosen.

Many of you who are the Lightworkers and who have chosen to reincarnate on this very planet to help the Ascension know where you belong to. After the Shift, many Lightworkers will choose to go home, many Lightworkers will choose to stay in the Ascended world and many Lightworkers will choose the Un-Ascended world in order to help humans to awaken.

The Ascended and Un-Ascended worlds will co-exist, yet on different frequencies, yet in a sense it will be a united world.

By the time of Ascension, you will know what to do, where to be, which people to be with, etc.

Right now, judging by your mere way of life, your mindset, your actions, you can already know where you are heading. If you have too much negativity in your life - and you insist on remaining negative, egoistical, etc, then you are heading towards the Un-Ascended world. If you surround yourself with positive energy, have no fear, work with nature, creating loving actions, etc, then you are heading towards the Ascended world.

You can still change the outcome by starting being and acting in positive energy and rejecting all negativity in your life. The Karma on this planet has dissolved, and thus you can create things instantly. It is a great creation energy and it is accelerating now. Thus, be aware of what you do, say, how you act, how you think. You create this very moment, even right now, as you read this message.


So worry not:

As the media and the governments are proclaiming disasters, pandemics and wars, threatening and frightening you with imprisonment, etc - it won't happen. The energy has already shifted and we are heading towards the peaceful Ascension.

The wheels are already in motion.

No more harm will be done to this planet anymore.


Have no fear. We are heading toward a great future. And it's going to be simply amazing.







Again, I am just passing this information on to you. I am not able to answer to any comments, questions or requests. Thank you for your attention.


Peace,
Mulder



+30 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well...
groovy

Sounds bitchin'.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well things always get worse before getting better.

Thanks for the update Molder.

I'm sure things will work out regardless though.

~Keeper


+2 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51
 


Why do you bother coming into at thread like this if all you are going to do is spew nonsense and negativity? If you don't believe in it then just don't respond, it's obviously not meant for you.

It's not your place to judge people or to tell them they are full of BS, you don't know that, stop claiming it.

~Keeper



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I hope that your bright future would indeed come as you expect, but what if nothing would really change? What would you do, would you start blaming yourself? Others? I am really interested in this. Since i think it would be same old same planet with same old social structure with same old problems.I am sort of a fatalist and I would be pretty dissapointed if times got even more interesting and to same old problems a few new ones would be added. You start with extremely high hopes. How would you react to same old?
Frankly i pretty much fear crowds of disappointed new-agers making sure that 2012 would be a year to remember never mind what.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. In 2012 a bunch of people are supposedly going to ascend or transform into light energy like in the tv show Stargate? I don't know so I'm asking. What causes you to believe this? Does this mean you think there is going to be some kind of transforming event in 2012 that will either kill us off or allow us to transform like a do or die scenario? I really don't believe 2012 is going to be that much different than 2008 but I have a good imagination too. How will things be better if a bunch of people end up ascending?

Have you ever seen anyone ascend except in a tv show?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by orionthehunter]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder
 


Yup. I see it now. So obvious.

1 January 2013

1/1/13 ( 13??? So many have Triskaidekaphobia, it's JUST. SO. OBVIOUS.

1/1/13. 1-1-13. 1+1+1=3 Why didn't I see that before???

"13" is the sixth 'prime number'. The legend is that the World was created in ... wait for it!!! SIX DAYS!!! WoW!


Those Maya were sure incredible. Knowing so far in advance, the Gregorian Calendar that we use today, to replace the Julian Calendar which, of course, was flawed, but NO ONE except the Maya knew it!!! AND, they figured all this out!!! From thousands of miles away!!! Thousands of years before civilization in Western Europe!

I'll bring the popcorn. . . .



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51
 


And apparently so are you, otherwise you would do what normal people do and just ignore stuff you don't believe in, instead of attempting to derail and push negativity into an otherwise positive conversation.

Good Job


~Keeper

[edit on 8/2/2009 by tothetenthpower]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So when Dec 31st 2012 comes and goes and nothing happens, can we all point and laugh? What date will you decide to latch onto then? How will you justify all the lost time and energy spent babbling mumbo jumbo new aged crap when you find that your beliefs, like so many, amount to absolutely nothing?



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder
 


You're post seems to be attracting more negativity lately, I think people are still afraid to admit how much power they have over the creation of their lives.

Every flower has it's own time to bloom.

Thank you for the positive message.

I just wanted to add that the more negative posts on here gave me a mental image of the dark space that surrounds us trying to convince a star to stop "burning so brightly, what is the point, you are surrounded by darkness."

For me it seemed like a decent metaphor.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by dalan.]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Right now, judging by your mere way of life, your mindset, your actions, you can already know where you are heading. If you have too much negativity in your life - and you insist on remaining negative, egoistical, etc, then you are heading towards the Un-Ascended world. If you surround yourself with positive energy, have no fear, work with nature, creating loving actions, etc, then you are heading towards the Ascended world.




You're either with us or you're against us.

No, I don't buy this mumbo jumbo.
Sorry.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
well....hmmm i would have figured that someone with the name of lateralis would completly understand.....but obviously you havnt seen how maynard has chosen to help himself through his music and evolving his spirit. watch some of his interviews, youll figure it out....as far me my opinion on all of this is that yes we are heading to what the OP sais is a "ascended" level i agree. i can feel it for the first time in my life ive been meditating more and more, praying to God more as well and keeping the faith as it were. Although i do really need to quit smoking cigarettes lol and as im writing this i hear "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." hmmm i used to think the first part of that didnt make any sense whatsoever, but now i finally understand that this is how the world truly works.....thanks for this post S = F !



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What many people seem not to realize is that there have been Utopians and "Apocalytics" throughout history. There has always been someone out there predicting that, "real soon now" something great will happen, mankind will find peace and understanding, war will end, we'll all live together happily, etc. This is usually going to come about as the result of God, angels, aliens, or some other force external to humanity. The "worthy" will be saved; the unworthy will not, or they'll have to endure hardships before they can join the fun, or whatever.

At the same time, there have always been those who claim "the world is about to end". Again, God, angels, aliens, etc., are going to end the world. Often they claim that the worthy can be saved, but many times they simply claim that the whole shebang comes to an abrupt, untimely end and we're all toast.

These predictions have several things in common:

1. They're going to happen "Real Soon Now(tm)".
2. They're a result of forces external to us.
3. Mankind is a mess, and we're either going to be saved or punished
4. They're aways wrong

I predict that on December 21, 2012, things will be about the same as they will on December 20, 2012; and on December 22, 2012. I predict that on this day we'll enter into the Winter Solstice as we have every single winter from Day One. This day will be the shortest of the year; the night, the longest. Just as in every other year on the Winter Solstice. The Mayan Calendar will come to an end on that day, and just like every other calendar in the world, starts over again.

If you want to talk about ascension, then I'll tell you this. No aliens are going to "save" mankind. No angels, no god, no nothing. If mankind is to be saved, it will be by its own efforts. Not saying God or angels wouldn't help out, but we're going to have to do our part.

We're each responsible for our own ascension. Not God, not angels, aliens, the Buddha, whatever. Just us. If you're not already working on it, then no one is going to come on 12/21/12 and wave a magic wand and make you perfect. There's no quick fix, no sudden satori just because you managed to survive until some particular date. If you want to get to the Garden, you'll have to get off your butt and walk. Sure there will be help, but you've got to walk the walk.

I think I understand Phage's comments. They may sound unnecessarily harsh, but I believe he's got a point. He's mocking the "Hippies", the New Age folks who once believed that the Age of Aquarius was coming, that this would automatically usher in a new era of peace and understanding and everything. Back then we used such words as "groovy". Of course, this age never came; or if it did, it certainly didn't bring with it the expected transformation. Unfortunately for the New Age, transformation requires effort. Most of us at the time were waiting for it to be handed to us on a silver platter. Most of us were sadly disappointed.

My suggestion is to just work on your own ascension, without worrying about some vague, improbable event taking place on 12/21/12. Do what you can to be a better person. Help others, be kind, treat the environment as gently as you can. If there is some miraculous ascension on the magic date, then you're way ahead of where you would have been. And if there isn't any such event - well, you're still way ahead of where you would have been.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

August 2nd, 2009.

I speak on behalf of my good friend, to whom I have promised to pass this information on to you. Some of you will understand it, some of you are not yet ready to understand. Some of you will like it, some of you won't. This information is meant to those who are awaken and to those who are waking up.



The 2012 is nearing and the transition to new era will go very smooth. Recent negative events in the world will escalate - yet all of them, including an upcoming nuclear war, will be prevented.

Right now, it may seem that the world is going down the drain and the end of the world is coming, yet you must remember that it is just the end of a Dark Era and the beginning of a new, Light Era.

This world will be separated into two worlds - an Ascended and Un-Ascended one - and many of you already know where you belong to. Many of you have chosen.

Many of you who are the Lightworkers and who have chosen to reincarnate on this very planet to help the Ascension know where you belong to. After the Shift, many Lightworkers will choose to go home, many Lightworkers will choose to stay in the Ascended world and many Lightworkers will choose the Un-Ascended world in order to help humans to awaken.

The Ascended and Un-Ascended worlds will co-exist, yet on different frequencies, yet in a sense it will be a united world.

By the time of Ascension, you will know what to do, where to be, which people to be with, etc.

Right now, judging by your mere way of life, your mindset, your actions, you can already know where you are heading. If you have too much negativity in your life - and you insist on remaining negative, egoistical, etc, then you are heading towards the Un-Ascended world. If you surround yourself with positive energy, have no fear, work with nature, creating loving actions, etc, then you are heading towards the Ascended world.

You can still change the outcome by starting being and acting in positive energy and rejecting all negativity in your life. The Karma on this planet has dissolved, and thus you can create things instantly. It is a great creation energy and it is accelerating now. Thus, be aware of what you do, say, how you act, how you think. You create this very moment, even right now, as you read this message.


So worry not:

As the media and the governments are proclaiming disasters, pandemics and wars, threatening and frightening you with imprisonment, etc - it won't happen. The energy has already shifted and we are heading towards the peaceful Ascension.

The wheels are already in motion.

No more harm will be done to this planet anymore.


Have no fear. We are heading toward a great future. And it's going to be simply amazing.







Again, I am just passing this information on to you. I am not able to answer to any comments, questions or requests. Thank you for your attention.


Peace,
Mulder



Totally Man. Would you like me to explain Vibrational Densities (Dimensions) to them?



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
What many people seem not to realize is that there have been Utopians and "Apocalytics" throughout history.


You must mean Epoch-Elapses. LOL

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Manjushri Bodhisattva]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Manjushri Bodhisattva
 

OH, and Utopian means No Where. Or more Literally "Not Place".



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well this was a good read better than all the doom and gloom going around i don't know what to make about this 2012 stuff but it sure feels like things are changing the seasons seem to be changing things not happening as they should in the UK its like april showers and it's august.
Time seems to go by faster or is it just me


THANKYOU





new topics
top topics
 
49
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join