It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ok, I just have to pop in now.
I am following this thread from the beginning. Zorgon is giving some very interesting clues and ideas.

About the purpose of the pyramids, line out, who build them etc... Scott Creighton does do a nice job. But also he misses something big and in plain sight.

Where Bauval starting to mention the Orion connection, Wayne Herschel shows the WHOLE picture, and more...
1.The connection between all pyramids...
2. Why they are build (amazing!, but find out yourself)
3. Connections to other old buildings.
4. The big relation to mars.

His site (The hidden records) is a little bombastic but be sure you read it all.

Start here Egypt Starmap

Greetings Lunica

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Lunica]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Also just to point another area of the documentary. If the Russians were to go to all that trouble to discover something hiddenunder the sand it seems rather strange to me that when they DO find this mass area of space using radar (frankly what looks like a Siclair Spectrum computer graphic)!, they suddenly decide "Err...actually we best not go down there...errr.. we might cause the desruction of earth.."

If they so doggedly pursued this it would seem ludicrous to put the lid on it at the most crucial stage of discovery.

As for the lid lift:

It takes a JCB to lift one of these things, two Russians to lift the lid??

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
It takes a JCB to lift one of these things, two Russians to lift the lid??

Well they needed two so as not to drop the lid... they are a little awkward

In Russia strong like bull from old country, even some of the women

Was trying to find the picture of the Russian pulling the train but no luck

So have a feeble American attempt

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Larryman
Can anyone determine the ground map coordinates for the location represented by the Betelgeuse star,

I will attempt it tomorrow... seems few are picking up on that. There is one here at ATS that might be interested. Wonder if he is still here

Scott Creighton

He has done extensive research on the Orion connection. I will look up his thread shortly. Thanks again for pointing that out. I missed it completely

ADDED

Question for Scott - Betelgeuse Near Orion
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scott's Pages
www.abovetopsecret.com...

DANG he has been busy... I will have to get over and look through all that

[edit on 7-8-2009 by zorgon]

Ok, thanks Zorgon. I have read Scott's reply. I see he associates no significance to the Betelgeuse supernova.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Al-Jumhuriyah Al-Arabiyah Al- Muttahidah - U.A.R
United Arab Republic - President Gamal Nasser

Obtained covert assistance from the KGB and GRU to become leader of U.A.R (Egypt). Remained very close to the Russians until 1961. He then became more independent. Syria left the U.A.R union and went "whole hog" Soviet. Nasser kept Soviet pilots and GRU agents in the country. This story may be true, but I would like another source as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wishfixerThis story may be true, but I would like another source as well.

I will see what I can do later... will have to look it up for specifics

just a quicky for now

Throughout the increasing tensions in Lebanon, Russia has stood firmly with its traditional ally in Damascus. It is clear to me that Russian influence over Syria will play a significant role in the fortunes of democracy in Lebanon and the Middle East region.

By supplying arms and diplomatic support, Russia sustains the Syrian government and the continued Syrian presence in Lebanon which is in violation of UNSCR 1559/2004. Russian arms are used to violate human rights in both Syria and Lebanon. These same Russian arms are supplied to terrorists and insurgents who attack US forces and Iraqi civilians in Iraq and who conduct terrorist operations against Israeli civilians.

The Russia-Syria Connection
www.defenddemocracy.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Great Thread Zorgon

I didn't see mention of this article posted in this thread and I think its quite a relevant and interesting article regarding this topic.

In the latest Nexus mag there's an article written by Phillip Coppens regarding Dr Zahi Hawass.

Phillips website is here:

philipcoppens.com...

In a nutshell his article is about how 'ARCE' are the real puppet masters behind Hawass.

ARCE can be found here:

www.arce.org...

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Somamech]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Thou shalt not take Zawi's name in vain!

I know he's everyone's favorite nasty man and is hiding Stargates and spaceship technology until he can take over the world. If anyone's his 'puppetmaster' it's Hosni Mubarak...Egyptian 'dictator.'

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Interesting and another name to add to list to search

I always tend to look at these matters in a different light of How would I go about finding what is there...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky If anyone's his 'puppetmaster' it's Hosni Mubarak...Egyptian 'dictator.'

Well heck were is Bush when we need him?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Well heck were is Bush when we need him?

Opening a family bag of pretzels near a shoe shop...I hope
I'd hate to see Giza come to this....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32e924681cbc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad77b49446ce.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I just finished watching all the videos and I found the certain busload of tourists quite interesting... Tourists or "specifically trained people" to travel through a stargate or something along those lines?

Dr ass is full of comical gems which seems to be on the same vibrant level spewing forth from Nasa (or Kenneth Copeland for that matter)

www.drhawass.com...

I mention that as to me doing ethical digs with all means neccesary shouldnt be that hard right?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Actually Betelgeuse isn‘t the largest, far from it. There are 10 known stars that are larger. In order of size leading up to the largest; Antares, V382 Carinae, V838 Monocerotis, V 509 Cassiopeiae, Mu Cephei, KY Cygne, V354 Cepheid, The Binary Star VV Cephei, and the largest known star, VY Canis Majoris. I thought I’d post that for the sake of accuracy.

This is a fascinating topic and I’m amazed by the amount of info you’ve been able to provide to paint a very interesting picture. I hope this thread stays active for a long time.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by noangels

I don't believe the gold capstone was ever put in place. It is quite possible that it was never meant to be put in place, if the pyramid was meant to be representative of the human.

In that case, the kings chamber would be the heart. The heart is where the ancients believed the "mind" to reside.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

Now that is quite interesting regarding the ancients knowing/believing the heart is the mind.

I watched a Doco this year about heart transplant recipients that took on life attributes of the donor which they were not aware of till they researched a little.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Opening a family bag of pretzels near a shoe shop...I hope
I'd hate to see Giza come to this....

I here the Bush family bought a hugh plot of land in Dubai and Halliburton is moving its headquarters there...

Rats deserting the ship?

But nice pictures... what year was that? Were the Americans keeping tabs on those Russian digs

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch

Actually Betelgeuse isn‘t the largest, far from it. There are 10 known stars that are larger.

Yeah my bad I just got that from an article and even though I have posted the comparison with Arcturus I forgot to edit that... thanks for the correction

This is a fascinating topic and I’m amazed by the amount of info you’ve been able to provide to paint a very interesting picture. I hope this thread stays active for a long time.

I will try... one thing with the internet, new data is popping up all the time as more and more people get interested and dig things up, even literally like Gobekli Tepe in Turkey.

My only concern is the destruction of stuff in places like Iran and Iraq that hasn't even been discovered yet. Saddam (or kronies0 melted gold from Nimrud's treasure, our own troops are in the news defacing artifacts and looters have destroyed most dig sites

Gobekli Tepe is fascinating because it has been dated to 9000 BC

This is long before we were supposed to have pottery yet the site has inticate stone carvings. More odd is that it was cleaned out... nothing found... no tools, no signs of habitation, no trace of the builders or those who used it

Archeologists call it a temple for worship (seems they call EVERYTHING a temple
) yet there is no evidence of that either

Then in 8000 BC it was meticulously buried, as if someone planned to return. Its a fantastic find... we covered it in the Stargate thread

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Only on the third part but im a bit peeved they are using fake footage as *uber secret kgb footage* etc i could do a better job with actors and props.

I watched about five minutes of the first one, and I decided in those five minutes that if they can't state fact on this being a "reconstruction" then the rest is as pointless as a chocolate fire-guard.

That was not actual footage, and to suggest it even "could" have been (especially by "documentary film makers") is insulting and stupid.

Do people actually follow this mindless drivel as fact?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Do people actually follow this mindless drivel as fact?

The you tube version cut the disclaimer from the front. The google version posted later has it intact... thank you for your educated opinion, but next time read at least the first page or two before seeming a fool

Ever read "Alice in Wonderland"? It too is 'just a story' yet it is also a top secret government code... Where do you think we got the expression from "down the Rabbit Hole" when dealing with secret conspiracies?

Just google
Alice Portal at Cerns
Alice Code
Project Looking Glass
Pine Gap at Alice Springs

etc etc etc...

'facts' can be in plain site, but still hidden to those with blinders and preconceived ideas

[edit on 12-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
[Quote]
I had this before...

Well today I found it
after all these years

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38aa281ed740.png[/atsimg]

Hey I am pretty happy for you as I had been involved in a thread with you before regarding acoustics! Psst I got a good doc from the DSTO regarding Spherical Sound Waves and helium detection which is lighter than air

www.dsto.defence.gov.au...
dated 2002

Unfortunately right now I cannot find the first article I found regarding the dsto's research into "spherical sound waves".

I hope my post is not viewed as OT as I have a bit more to add tomorrow regarding that Staff and some shapes etc that co-inside with other cultures which seem to correlate with these pics

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
Unfortunately right now I cannot find the first article I found regarding the dsto's research into "spherical sound waves".

Aww crap... now you opened a can of worms...
Need time to follow what I just found but see your inbox

THIS is precisely the reason I opened this thread... to see what doors open and what falls out of the crack

Thanks

[edit on 12-8-2009 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join