It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Here are some links to understand that 'Spherical harmonics' stuff:

Spherical Harmonics

Spherical harmonics

Table of spherical harmonics

Spherical harmonics has been shown to be the contributer of 'most', if not all, interactions in nature. A full understanding of this phenomenon will allow you to understsand 'Wave harmonics' and is completely tied in with any attempts of 'Gravitational wave modulation by Audio Excitation'.

What would Acoustic Levitation entail?

It would require either an altering of the local gravitational field tensor or a shielding of the object from said G field tensor.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
MEGA UPDATE

Cave Complex Allegedly Found Under Giza Pyramids
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aug. 13, 2009 -- An enormous system of caves, chambers and tunnels lies hidden beneath the Pyramids of Giza, according to a British explorer who claims to have found the lost underworld of the pharaohs.

Populated by bats and venomous spiders, the underground complex was found in the limestone bedrock beneath the pyramid field at Giza.

dsc.discovery.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Thou shalt not take Zawi's name in vain!

I know he's everyone's favorite nasty man and is hiding Stargates and spaceship technology until he can take over the world. If anyone's his 'puppetmaster' it's Hosni Mubarak...Egyptian 'dictator.'

Time for a NEW CRUSADE...

Save the Antiquties

Got my team Ready an Rarin to go

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I am no expert on Tibetan Culture which I hold a lot of respect for

But notice the egg type shape in what is a device from my rudimentary study which is known in Tibetan culture as a Dorge and what power it could wield when used by the right folk?

There is more to this as last night night I found a pic which had what I loosley deem as an ancient Jacobs ladder, and that can be found quite commonly in other forms in Indonesian tourist Blow dart guns where the dart shoots out of a dragon head and the rear end has what I deem an electrical property.. only representations I might add but interesting none the less ;

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

Looks a lot like a Vril Generator.

These are found in Japan too, as their Buddhism came from Tibet not China.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Some coincidence that this cave system shows up after I started this thread

Seems the energy is working

More evidence of secret passages...

Daily Telegraph March 1935

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
MEGA UPDATE

Aug. 13, 2009 -- An enormous system of caves, chambers and tunnels lies hidden beneath the Pyramids of Giza, according to a British explorer who claims to have found the lost underworld of the pharaohs.

Populated by bats and venomous spiders, the underground complex was found in the limestone bedrock beneath the pyramid field at Giza.

dsc.discovery.com...

Nice!.... Now what I hope they finally find the cyrstals! (thats where they would be)
Ive always thought the cyrstal cone was the key (they say its "white bread"??) pic below. You deside..?

Henry asks if it is possible that the 'radiant fire' of the sealed cave under the pyramid refers to the crystal. "...After all, the Giza Hall is thought to have been constructed by ancient god beings who were expert in the use of Quartz crystal...," says Henry.

An Egyptian king offers a conical-shaped object called 'white bread' to Anubis, the "Opener of the ways," lying on the chest as 'the Keeper of the Secret'.3

Is this the same as the crystal cone the Tibetans claimed provided access to universal wisdom and to the basic life-giving energies of the universe? Is it the same conical shaped crystal described in the Story of Manataka?

Source...www.manataka.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
MEGA UPDATE

dsc.discovery.com...

Zorgon, did you ever read that .pdf file I've send u a while ago ? This is excatly what is was about including the scans..

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Pliny the Elder, The Natural History

Victorian Translation - full text with Latin

www.perseus.tufts.edu...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Interesting info about something in the video.

Didn't watch these vids as I've seen the whole thing back in '98 at the research group I was president of at the time. My mentor, well versed in Sumerian Tablet deciphering, noted the sign/pictogram for ENKI over the doorway when everyone rushes out of the tomb due to the gas from inside the sarcophagai.

The sign for his father Anu is also there.

Still reading this thread, but I have to say star there, if I could give you more I would.

I think your post has been missed, but that has some serious implications.

EMM

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Didn't watch these vids as I've seen the whole thing back in '98 at the research group I was president of at the time. My mentor, well versed in Sumerian Tablet deciphering, noted the sign/pictogram for ENKI over the doorway when everyone rushes out of the tomb due to the gas from inside the sarcophagai.

Still reading this thread, but I have to say star there, if I could give you more I would.

I think your post has been missed, but that has some serious implications.

EMM

Interesting!!!!!

So the pictogram for ENKI and ANU was over the door to the tomb

THIS WARRANTS FURTHER INVESTIGATION

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Hi Tayesin,
Is there any more information you can give us about the pictograms of Enki and Anu over the doors??

Maybe a link to your Research Group???

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
More reading for those who like 'Reading'

Mysteries of the Pyramids: David H. Lewis

The author here claims that a unknown, secret entrance to the great pyramid was at last found on the basis of instructions and "intricate codes" - found in a type of underearth tomb in 1936.

ANCIENT LITERATURE, ANCIENT CHRONICLES

The purpose of the Ancient Literature, Ancient Chronicles series is to provide high school students with a broad exposure to the literature (and especially the chronicles) of ancient peoples from many parts of the world.

Earths Forbidden History: Maxwell Igan

The main goal of this book is to provide information to people, much of it that is sometimes quite well hidden. It is my sincere hope that everyone who reads this work will be inspired to question things; and to search out these, and other new truths and discoveries for themselves.

ENJOY!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

These are incredible. I'm enjoying them immensely. I have also ordered the out of print book by Lana Cantrell "The Greatest Story Never Told".

Thank you for this wealth of information.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by starwarp2000

These are incredible. I'm enjoying them immensely. I have also ordered the out of print book by Lana Cantrell "The Greatest Story Never Told".

Thank you for this wealth of information.

Your welcome Egyptia

Glad to be of assistance

Cheers, and good reading

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
UPDATE ON THE CAVES

Posted this in the other thread but its appropriate here

Originally posted by LifeisaDream
WOW, this could be really huge! I never thought Id see any discoveries like this in my lifetime.. I honestly think that Zahi Hawass will try to somehow bury this information.

Well its not exactly a new discovery

I been busy the last couple hours... and here are some results...

First to establish that there are caves and the right limestone to make caves in the area...

Safe Blasting Near the Historical Caves of Tourah near Cairo, Egypt.

Yup there are cave in the area... FAMOUS ONES

Blasting?
What's all that about? Well it seems that a local mining company is quarrying that limestone we are looking for and there blasting has been threatening the caves

There are four large cement factories, located nearby Cairo metropolitan. Blasting operations are used to extract the limestone from their quarries for cement industries. All the quarries have to keep the blast vibrations under control. The oldest quarry of these is TPCC limestone quarry owned by Italcementi Group, which lies near to some historical caves, within Tourah Mountain as shown in Figure (1) above.

Some previous blasting produced high PPV values, upsetting the local authorities, which express concern about caves stability during the future blasting. In 2005 TPCC recognized the need for advanced drilling and blasting. They elected ASEC Company for Mining "ASCOM" as a company that specializes in quarry management throughout Egypt and Middle East.

ASEC Company for Mining "ASCOM", Egypt

Safe Blasting Near the Historical Caves of Tourah
www.ascom.com.eg...

This is the same edge of the plateau that the Pyramids sit on

Location and site geology
The limestone quarry of TPCC is opened at the south west foot slopes of Tourah Mountain, which forms the eastern high escarpments overlooking the Nile River, and situated 23 km (14.3 miles) south of Cairo, on Maadi - Helwan road Fig. (1). Geologically, this area belongs to Mokattam Formation (Middle Eocene).

Experimental Techniques To Reduce Blast Vibration Level, Tourah
www.ascom.com.eg...

Caves at Tourah, Cairo, Egypt

Courtesy - ASEC Company for Mining "ASCOM", Egypt

But can we prove that they actually go under?

Well anyone on here that is really into Egypt... your gonna love me for this one... even Byrd will like this resource so I expect some stars

In 1911... a German by the name G. Ebers toured the area. Not having a camera crew, all the images were done in accurate sketches. The book he made is 300 pages long and covered with engravings. Rare hard to find... BUT... after an hour of downloading... I have a copy of the entire book scanned pages and a written translation. (This site you have to click each image to d/l)

Egypt: Descriptive, Historical and Picturesque -1911 By G. Ebers
Translated from the Original German -By Clara Bell
With an Introductionand Notes By S. Birch, D.C.L., LL.D., F.S.A., Keeper of the Department of Oriental Antiquities in the British Museum; President of the Society of Biblical Archœology, etc., etc., etc.
VOL. I.
Cassell & Company, Ltd: New York, London. Paris, Melbourne
Rice University's digital scholarship archive
scholarship.rice.edu...

To show you the quality of the scans see below... This is an awesome resource of Egyptian material... even shows the Sphinx half buried in process of being dug out...

We may now descend, not wholly without difficulties it is true, and we will visit the best preserved of the tombs which stand up from the sand-drifts in regular rows, or contemplate the caves in the rock which open in from the face of the limestone plateau on which the Pyramids stand; thus we shall get an idea of the times of Chefren and his successor which will rescue them completely and for all time from the ignominious and odious character given them by Herodotus. While the Pyramids themselves bear no inscriptions, the inner chambers of all the tombs of the great of that early period are completely covered with pictures and hieroglyphics.

scholarship.rice.edu...

Here is the cover... reduced

Here it is in FULL SIZE

Enjoy... let us know if you find any more goodies related to this thread, as I haven't had time to read it (which may take a few months
)

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kyleplatinum

What the hell?

Looks like a portable dial home device

[edit on 14-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What was that line again from revelation?
A star will fall from the sky and he will bring the "key"?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton
reply to post by zorgon

What was that line again from revelation?
A star will fall from the sky and he will bring the "key"?

Revelation 9: 1 - 6

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

That what you are talking about??

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Yep.

Well, this is most interesting regarding the Tula:

Another bit of evidence that the Tula were not Caddo is that the Spanish were particularly horrified by the deformed heads of the Tulans. Some historians believe the Tula tightly bound the heads of infants such that their heads became pointed. However, the cranial deformation was not a result of physical manipulation by parents, but occurred naturally among descendents of the original Tula -- travelers from afar.

We have seen this before, in another time, in another thread, haven't we ...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join