It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ancient Technology

Here we have another reference to 10,500 BC

The Working Celtic Cross

In 1997 Crichton Miller made an astounding discovery that will change our concepts of the historical and religious past forever. Crichton's background and life experiences play a fundamentally important part in this revelation; he is a qualified yachtsman and navigator with an interest in ancient history and religions.

Through the results of intensive research, Crichton proposes that our present system of beliefs and science was inherited from ancient mariners that sailed the oceans of the world in prehistory. He further proposes that the abrupt end of the last ice age, 12,500 years ago, was part of a cataclysm that destroyed of a large part of the flora and fauna of Earth. The most likely humans to survive this cataclysmic event were those who were at sea.

www.viewzone.com...

Now compare that to something that was actually found on the ocean floor...

Antikythera mechanism

The Antikythera mechanism (pronounced /ˌæntɪkɪˈθɪərə/ AN-ti-ki-THEER-ə), is an ancient mechanical calculator (also described as the first known mechanical computer[1][2]) designed to calculate astronomical positions. It was recovered in 1901 from the Antikythera wreck but its complexity and significance were not understood until decades later. It is now thought to have been built about 150–100 BC. Technological artifacts of similar complexity did not reappear until a thousand years later.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh yeah I forgot... there is no evidence of Ancient Technology

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I hate reading threads like this - I have like 500 tabs open on my browser, and not enough time to read them all!

Great thread! S&F'd.. Looking forward to more reading

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000

Originally posted by zorgon

Who is this 'Henry' you speak of?

William Henry methinks zorgon!

According to author William Henry, the ancient world knew of special connecting places between heaven and earth that were called Tula or the City of Peace, and were considered the navel or center of the world. Mesoamericans such as the Mayans, Asians and Egyptians all believed in a special place on the earth where star people came and deposited great libraries of wisdom inside crystal repositories. Almost always, these connecting places or "docking stations" are referenced by the name Tula.

Willian Henry

Thanks!, Starwarp2000...beat me to it, lol.
Sorry Zorgon, as I looked over my post, I should have noted his first and last name with link.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Quite intereting I'll have to watch the movies all the way through to give an opinion. I were absolutely sure the tape is dated to the 1950's?????

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Man your Avatar is freaky

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The Antikthera mechanism has been rebuilt and sits in a display case somewhere. There are plans to release an ornamental version for collectors...fun but pointless. Here's another image of what it looked like originally...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a07feed84b6.jpg[/atsimg]

A new paper from the Antikythera Mechanism Research Project (AMRP) is published in the prestige science journal Nature on July 31st 2008. It reveals surprising results on the back dials of the Antikythera Mechanism - including a dial dedicated to the four-year Olympiad Cycle of athletic games in ancient Greece.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
"We never look up to the sky and enjoy the beauty of it"

"Today with our GPS units and Navigation Systems We don't need to look at the sky"

Sad hey..and well put

Being a rather nocturnal Lad I can relate to those comments. Also working in that time/work zone I get a lot of sun

From 1:30 in this video:

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Somamech]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There is a secret video footage of the KGB about a tomb in Egypt , that probably contained the body of an alien, the God Osiris, The Alien Visitor, The God Alien that comes from ORION. The body was 10,500 years old.

Are They the alien rests of the God OSIRIS ? According to my opinion yes............
in fact the ancient Egyptian ,writing tell of this God come by the stars ,that he has remained on the earth.
This is a reference to the gods winged and to their return. Ancient civilizations almost all speak of "teachers come by the stars":
_ the Sumer
_ THE Egyptians
_ THE Dogon
_ THE Indian Hopi
_ecc..
The “Project ISIS” it is a presumed project, inserted in a secret Soviet dossier, whose conclusions would bring to believe that Egypt has been founded by the extraterrestrials. In the Egyptian mythology, the first Pharaoh was Osiris. I believe that not only Osiris that he was, an extraterrestrial that would have brought the humanity to the civilization. After his death was mummified and buried in a secret place. Then the tomb would have been open, and from there it was born “Project ISIS”. When the Soviets discovered and they opened the TOMB , many of them died for unknown causes. The little ones remained ,not only they would have recovered the body of an “extraterrestrial” mummified, but they would have withdrawn numerous technological devices deposed beside to the presumed " GOD spatial”. This event brought some members of the belonging ones to the project to form a group similar to a cult, devoted to adore the extraterrestrial as God and accordingly the presumed “visitor of the stars” HE tried to help them to restore the control of the human kind. A project of search, conducted by the KGB, denominated “Project Isis” it would have had inside person responsible, as Nikita Krusciov. The heart of the results of this project would have been, as preoperating above, the discovery of a sarcophagus Egyptian, that contained the mummy of an alien humanoid, arrived in Egypt in 10.500 before Christ.
The age of mummy has been established, over that with the C14, also with the alignment of the stars to the epoch. The Russian have had to recreate through the computer the exact position of the stars, during the construction of the pyramids. They has shown this animation ,and they has shown that the alignment of the stars, with the three pyramids of Giza it went up again really to that date. The video shows the recovery of the mummy “alien”, long around two meters and its head it has been reconstructed to the computer. The Russian have so overdraft that was identical to that of the notorious “Grey.”

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

--------------------

--------------------

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Just to bring it back to the OP, I finally got around to watching this video. It is certainly interesting but factually devoid of pretty much anything concrete apart from the star alignments.

All the dramatised meetings with the KGB seemed unnecessary to me and whenever a show uses phrases like "it MAY change our view of the world" and couches everything in maybes it becomes more speculative ficiton than documentary.

While worth watching if you're into this stuff I would not get friends and family to watch it.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
While worth watching if you're into this stuff I would not get friends and family to watch it.

What if your 'friends' are into this stuff?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What if your 'friends' are into this stuff?

The if you're into this stuff then it's worth watching.

If you require more information on teh logic statement then:

SELECT * WHERE Youreintothisstuff = TRUE
UPDATE worthwatching = TRUE

SELECT * WHERE Youreintothisstuff = FALSE
AND Familyandfriends = TRUE
UPDATE worthwatching = FALSE

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

So...going by your 'logic' YOU get to decide what is worthwhile for your friends or family to watch...

Fascinating...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Do you recommend crappy movies to your friends and family to watch?

I doubt it, I bet you make a judgement on anything you recommend someone to watch. So why the angst over my personal judgement about not recommending it to family and friends who I know don't like fanciful conspiracy videos?

Maybe try and persuade me why it is worth recommending to all and sundry instead of claiming some moral high ground about filtering what I recommend.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
YOU said...

" I finally got around to watching this video. It is certainly interesting..."

Now YOU said...

"Do you recommend crappy movies to your friends and family to watch? "

YOU are confused

I doubt it, I bet you make a judgement on anything you recommend someone to watch. So why the angst over my personal judgement about not recommending it to family and friends who I know don't like fanciful conspiracy videos?

Well since I posted the video in this thread, I guess I was sure it was worthy to my friends and others... and by the response I would appear to have been correct... but I never make judgments

Maybe try and persuade me why it is worth recommending to all and sundry instead of claiming some moral high ground about filtering what I recommend.

Well if you spent as much time reading the thread instead of thumping your chest you might see why its interesting
Though I doubt it...

Meh but thanks for bumping it

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

YOU said...

" I finally got around to watching this video. It is certainly interesting..."

Now YOU said...

"Do you recommend crappy movies to your friends and family to watch? "

YOU are confused

The "crappy movies" was not a reference to this video you posted, it was a general comment on the judgements people make when they recommend things to watch/do. The video was interesting to me because it touched on topics I am interested in, how it handled those topics was the subject of my personal opinion.

I have read the vast majority of the thread, the comment about persuading me was more about the uselessness of trying to question my judgement simply because I didn't like the video too much. I explained why and I didn't see anything to change my mind in this thread.

If all you want is positive feedback just say so in the OP.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If all you want is positive feedback just say so in the OP.

Of what use is negative feedback?

So DO you have any positive comments to add to the discussion?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Provide me mercy if this has already been posted but these folks seem to have figured out how to side step the Elite of All PHD receivers.. Dr. ARCE

Loads of pics in here along with some verbal spherical sound wave experiments inside the Kings Chamber.

richardgabriel.info...

We had secured special permission to be there, but only because Zahi had not arrived back from a trip to the USA. In the morning our motley group had been playing follow the leader to a guide specially appointed to us. We knew he was with us more to discover our plans than to play nursemaid on the plateau. We were all very pushy however and stretched the hospitality. This led to free entrance into off limits tombs and into the Solar boat exhibition at the side of the Great Pyramid. Even with our reluctant permissions we detected a growing nervousness in our guide and in the official people we met along the way. Apparently Zahi was due back early and everyone was scared.

Zahi Hawass has the final word in everything that happens on the plateau. Woes betide anyone who does not receive his permission first. We timed our approach to the right people while he was away and won our limited freedom. We wanted our private time in the King’s Chamber. We were going to be allowed plenty of time from the midday closing time to tourists, but Zahi’s impending arrival and the worker’s paranoia cut our chances considerably.

Go forth and expel this parade of Tyranny

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Of what use is negative feedback?

So DO you have any positive comments to add to the discussion?

Negative feedback is often more useful than positive. If you don't understand why I'm not going to explain it other than If you surround yourself with yes men you get what you deserve.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I enjoyed the Video,

thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Negative feedback is often more useful than positive.

No its not actually...

A true skeptic can be positive in his criticism and provide facts to back his/her case... just because one disagrees does not make that persons viewpoint negative

Name calling, smart aleck comments, mindless chatter that adds nothing to or against the point, trolling... all that is negative feedback... there is no use for that at all

If you surround yourself with yes men you get what you deserve.

Yes a Kingdom and a loyal army
But I think if you called one of my 'subjects' a yes man they might hurt you

Oh well it's been fun

BTW that kitty in your Avatar lives close to me

[edit on 11-9-2009 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join