It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Udanax
IMO, this ISIS thing is BS.

!noitubirtnoc ruoy rof sknahT

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
Is it do you think that the funds are controlled by those who don’t want the technology out there?? I guess this is a big part of it. They will see the world a snider before they let go of there dividends.

The National Technology Transfer Center is the org that controls release of new technology to companies... NTTC is in Wheeling Jesuit University

The National Technology Transfer Center (NTTC) has entered its 20th year of providing technology transfer services for federal facilities of our nation. Our work has provided clients with technical and market research expertise dedicated to meeting the complex needs of technology transfer organizations, while providing close support focusing on customer service. NTTC is inspired by the technologies developed at our federal R&D institutions, and is proud of our work commercializing and disseminating federal innovation for the betterment of our nation's economy.

©2009 National Technology Transfer Center, Wheeling Jesuit University
www.nttc.edu...

Wheeling Jesuit University

Wheeling Jesuit University is a private, co-educational Roman Catholic university in the United States. Located in Wheeling, West Virginia, it was founded as Wheeling College in 1954 by the Society of Jesus (known as the Jesuits). Today, Wheeling Jesuit University is one of 28 member institutions of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities. Approximately 1,200 undergraduate students attend WJU.[3]

The campus houses two prominent National Aeronautic and Space Administration buildings: Robert C. Byrd National Technology Transfer Center (NTTC) and Erma Ora Byrd Center for Educational Technologies (CET). The CET building is the official home of NASA's Classroom of the Future.

en.wikipedia.org...

NASA, claiming to be short of funds, just donated 11 million to Wheeling Jesuit University

NASA Funds WJU Center to Develop Astronomy, Earth Science Courses

The grant is one of nine proposals NASA is funding for a total of $11.5 million over two years, the space agency announced this week. The selected proposals illustrate innovative approaches to using NASA-themed content in support of secondary-level teaching and learning, with a particular emphasis on high school education.

www.wju.edu...

Get the picture?

[edit on 31-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
man ... THIS IS INSANE

thats the most amazing history of human kind ...

thanx for this post ...

well, if you are still skeptic after this ... well, think again

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

And if you can have such a massive epiphany from one thread on ATS, i urge you to think again aswell.

Not taking nothing away from this thread though, some of it is absolutely fascinating.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
At last, i finished all the videos, i just have some doubts, as always.

Are the clips we see from time to time, real? i mean, aren't they recreations on what happened or this guy says happened years ago? they kind of look 'scripted', specially the 'abduction' tape, why there is no sound on those small clips? where is the entire video for each event?

One thing i didn't like is, they go from adding muscle to the face, in a first and second stage, to a full alien face, this is not really scientific approach, it could have looked a lot different, a skull will not let you know certain facts about the face, such as color of skin, eyes, ears, specially since it is supposed to be from another planet, so there is no known specimen to compare to, they show a typical 'gray' or 'grey', and i find it kind of a show stopper.

At the end, there are a lot of assumptions, but still, interesting videos and certainly food for the little brain inside

Thanks for the links, i'll have to look in the net for more info, thanks

Kai

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
And if you can have such a massive epiphany from one thread on ATS, i urge you to think again aswell.

Serbsta... sometimes there are messages conveyed in a manner that many find hard to understand or accept. To a skeptical mind, the path may be blocked... but the film despite its 'quality' still gets the message across...

In a way it opens a pathway to thinking... I will leave it at that, because there is no way I can convince the one side, but I know from the response to this thread that many do understand... and that my friend is what its all about.

I do not believe anyone here is being blindly sucked into anything... merely opening a channel of thought

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan
Are the clips we see from time to time, real? i mean, aren't they recreations on what happened or this guy says happened years ago? they kind of look 'scripted', specially the 'abduction' tape, why there is no sound on those small clips? where is the entire video for each event?

Yes it was recreations... scripted and names and faces changed

At the end, there are a lot of assumptions, but still, interesting videos and certainly food for the little brain inside

That is the point... and the fact that there are other tidbits on this all over the web. 30 odd years ago before the internet there was a lot of buzz on the hidden chambers. As is the case in a lot of this research history vanishes, gets rewritten, edited and deletions made by those with an agenda

There are some famous cases of editing in certain encyclopedias When I get time I will look them up

The awakening of the mind and the search for more info is what its all about... the skeptics often claim we are just blind believers. Not true, but I pity their armchair view of the world

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Zorgon - great find! I wondered about the clips as to whether or not they were real, and thought they were. I didn't see any credits in the end of the series to say otherwise?

Also, at the end of segment 5, the sphinx is seen without a beard, which (to me) supports the premise that after all those years the sphinx was changed to male, just like the records that were destroyed in the Ra era when patriarchy entered in full swing.

One theory I'd heard about the pyramids is that they were built to stabilize earths erratic energy after tumbling from what was the asteroid belt (aka Tiamat).

I was trying to figure out if they'd confirmed the skeleton was male or female - it seemed it was a male skeleton?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I am still watching the video - made a brief pause to search some elements on the internet for more information. As I was doing so I found this old ATS thread (between 2004 and 2006) t9hat I think is based on the very same documentary (I apologise if it isn't). Just thought I'd make mention of it for those that have not seen it yet.

The Secret KGB Abduction Files

Thanks for the post zorgon
I had never heard of this before.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

I have seen it on ATS before, too. But the focus there was on the UFO crash footage. Once declared "Hoax", it died.

What Zorgon points out in this instance, however, is the critical element that make it all make sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Faiol

Not taking nothing away from this thread though, some of it is absolutely fascinating.

well, I didnt have any epiphany I am just pumping the thread man ... you need to be a MONKEY to not find the pyramids strange

1st- until today they dont know how it was created
2d - why every civilization made one, even without contact with each other
3d - ratio between top of the pyramid and the bottom = earth sun ...

HOW THE HELL DID THEY KNOW THAT MAN:????

for me it is clear that something extraordinary happened in egypt ... I dont know if it was alien, but something did happen, you need to be a monkey to not imagine and perceive that ...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Serbsta... sometimes there are messages conveyed in a manner that many find hard to understand or accept. To a skeptical mind, the path may be blocked... but the film despite its 'quality' still gets the message across...

In a way it opens a pathway to thinking... I will leave it at that, because there is no way I can convince the one side, but I know from the response to this thread that many do understand... and that my friend is what its all about.

I do not believe anyone here is being blindly sucked into anything... merely opening a channel of thought

well, I already know that something strange was happening in egypt ... but I just didnt know that it was that huge ... the coincidences causes everyone a brain lag

this documentary didnt change my perpective but it added to my knowlege ... thats it ... I just reacted kind of amazed because this is really an amazing account ...

as I said above, everything presented in this documentary is amazing, if every number and coincidence is right, well, you just CANT ARGUE with it.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
as I said above, everything presented in this documentary is amazing, if every number and coincidence is right, well, you just CANT ARGUE with it.

But they will try
Though so far its been really great here so far
Maybe the message comes with anti troll protection

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I wish I had broadband so I could see what all the fuss is about...
gotta love 56k

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
One thing thats a little odd I have to point out is the Sphinx. It has been buried in the sand for very very long time, i think it was redug up around 1860 something. But for some reason all experts agree it is wind damaged, that's odd, cause wind cant erode somehting buried, can it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

But the Sphinx does show obvious signs of water damage. Same kind of damage stones get from years and years of water damage.
But it's rather odd that this water damage correlates that the Sphinx was around when Egypt was wet marshlands. Which was around 10,500 years ago. Also, it's rather od that is around the same time as the Pyramids would allign with the constellation Orion. That is also around the time the Sphinx would have been gazing upon the constellation Leo.

Some experts also think there was a second sphinx at one time which stood on the other side of a path leading up to the pyramids.
may have been destroyed in a war or something, that is the sphinx the hall of records is located under IMHO

I've also read somewhere there might be a spaceship buried somewhere in Egypt.

Fixed typos, added in info about 2nd sphinx

[edit on 7/31/2009 by skeetontheconspiracy]

[edit on 7/31/2009 by skeetontheconspiracy]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
I wish I had broadband so I could see what all the fuss is about...
gotta love 56k

cant you go to a public wireless location to watch?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
No he's a spook and needs to stay hidden

(couldn't resist that
)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Actually I'm just cheap honestly.
Only got 56k on my home connection, and we have broadband at work, I just refuse to visit discussion boards from the work computer. I use my cell for that.
I guess I could go just view the video on youtube or something, but I really don't wanna be targeted, I'm careful about what I look at from my work computer.
With all the crap about DHS agents posting rascist comments on a discussion board, our internet usage is now under close supervision. :
:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
But the hwole being a spook thing does sound a lot cooler...

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...haha

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
With all the crap about DHS agents posting rascist comments on a discussion board, our internet usage is now under close supervision. :
:

Was that actually for real?
Well looking at it from work is probably a bad idea. I had a letter from a guy at NASA who emailed me from work complaining about the music on one of my pages. Seems some eyebrows were raised when they heard X-file them at JSC

He asked me to reply at his private email I think it was just a note to let me know who he was... and if he was watched it would be an innocent comment

But I have to ask myself, why is a top team leader viewing my website at work

I bet they are at NSA and DHS too... good thing I don;t post anything nasty about them, just their 'secrets'

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join