It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Will Be So Much Better When Aliens Show Up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Are You Sure, we eat cows ... and they have been around for millenea...
so how do you know things will be better.... I would see 6.7 billion slaves...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The only ''thing'' that has made my life difficult in my 31 years is the federal Reserve making us slaves to the buck..

I have lived a great life up untill i wrote this post..Some alien landing isnt going to make my life any more complete than what it already is and what will be in the future..
If I get sick and die,well thats life,i lived life to the fullest,and I am very happy..

Mabe anyone that isnt just needs to live a little more and do what they love to do instead of waiting for some alien to make a landing to make them happy?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Im sure if they're smart enough to travel here they're probably smart enough to negotiate. Wouldnt life be just great if they came today? I hope they land in my driveway!
yep some are even smart enough to travel all the way here.
and then crash the 6 21 3 11 out of thier vijicle, right in the ground.

just another bunch a drunk illegles? sure would be great.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

hi chovy

a lot of us with things were better,,,and different..

but all the problems can be solved ourselves.

I dont think their going to land and spoon feed us.

like say we found a lost continent of neanderthal people,,the last thing we need to do is build them a nuke plant or give them matches to play with.

it wouldnt change us as a species getting high tech free stuff from them,,,,

we are unique in our own ways and got to figure things out ourselves..

huggs

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and eveyone's having fun while the sun sets on Hermosa Beach.
Come oooon.

The ETs have created us, why would they ruin their dearest experience?
They'd inherit an overwrowded planet which climate and resource problems...would YOU do that ? no, you wouldn't, especially if the pathetic humans down there think you're God of some sorts

cheers

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Nice.

Not convinced anything will show.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Your thread made me chuckle, it almost reminded of a some elementary school kids report, read aloud in front of the class. I mean no disrespect in that, your words evoke for me that naive innocence of childhood, so full of wonder and imagination.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

very interesting point!!!!

huggs

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by one_small_step

Im not convinced,nor am I a super skeptic..I think there are possibly Aliens,BUT i dont think we need there help at all to make our earth better for everyone..

OUR problems are man made..

If they show they show,but beware the sheep that smiles like a wolf..

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
I have lived a great life up untill i wrote this post..Some alien landing isnt going to make my life any more complete than what it already is and what will be in the future..
If I get sick and die,well thats life,i lived life to the fullest,and I am very happy.

Mabe anyone that isnt just needs to live a little more and do what they love to do instead of waiting for some alien to make a landing to make them happy?

United States of America indeed. We are damn fortunate to live in this country. Try telling that to some poverty stricken guy in Darfur: "Whats the matter buddy? You're not happy with your life? Get out there, live a little, do what you love, write that novel you've got kicking around in your head."

Sometimes I think maybe some higher power (God, Aliens, Godzilla) should come down here and straighten us out.

[edit on 7/19/2009 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13ya and dosn't anybody remember this crap.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Rasputin13

Ever notice in Ancient Sumerian?/Babylonian artifacts there are many statues found of plump torsos?

"Dinner is Served"

umm, ever heard of a fertility symbol?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Sure life would be easier....

UNLESS THEY EAT YOU!!!!

Then again.. you wouldn't have to worry about life being hard nor easy at that point.. maybe turning us into a nice lunch would be the best thing they could do for us??

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

As for me I will trust what the Bible says on the issue. Man's attempt to throw away God and create his own paradise on earth will result in a living hell of a dictatorship, followed by a conflagaration that will almost wipe out the human race. Other than that, the future looks bright.
reply to post by SevenThunders

an d i'm w/ this man. the REAL real deal.it's very impor tante where
you put your trust.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Chovy

UNLESS THEY EAT YOU!!!!

Then again.. you wouldn't have to worry about life being hard nor easy at that point.. maybe turning us into a nice lunch would be the best thing they could do for us??

I'm going on a hope and a prayer that they wont eat me. They seem to like cows more.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
omg you dont know how much i want this to happen...i feel the same way...life is boring . i want something big to happen..a new generation...alien life..i want to see the world end
in my period....i knw thats weird but normal life is soo boring...

i often go to my balcony listen to a coldplay song then gaze at the stars and ask for the aliens to show up lol...or close my eyes hoping to discover some spiritual powers
...it might seem stupid.but thats the way i like it.....

NORMAL WORLD IS BORING....sometimes i feel EARTH is not my home...o well thats just me.....interesting to see im not the only one who wishes upon all this...nice thread S&F....love and peace yall

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Enjay]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Chovy

UNLESS THEY EAT YOU!!!!

I'm going on a hope and a prayer that they wont eat me. They seem to like cows more.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Chovy]

Right! We are just a side dish. A side dish in a saucer...Ha Ha

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

your right,but its a people problem..people need to fix the mess no matter where its at in the world..

I wouldnt want an alien telling us whats wrong and fix it..

The first step in any problem is identifying the problem..No matter who gets hurt wile saying it..Thats one of the major problems within itself..we cant call a spade a spade anymore without being labeled something..Even if we cant plainly see its a spade..God forbit we hurt someones feelings calling out a problem..

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I am so with you on this one.....I have been feeling exactly the same... I mean there has to be more to our existence than this. Going to work eating, sleeping, then die. The more you consider it the more you realise we are slaves to the higher powers on this planet we are not free spirits at all. we are stuck in a monatonous trap of which there is no getting out of unless you are loaded with money.

I am with yo on the fact that i believe there are certain aliens who are our creators, maybe they are who we considered God way back in biblical times. There purpose in helping us is LOVE an d the fact that we are all interconnected so the outcome of our fate and our planet effects the whole universe. They have a vested inteest in making sure we reach a higher consciousness

I dot believe anyone is a sheep on here otherwise we wouldn't be looking for answers BUT its the people who are able to acept a reality without proof that are developing a higher consciousness. For all of you who say yu need proof first I would like to know how many of you believe in God? There is no proof that he exists but you conditioning and upbringing allaows ypu to accept it a s reality. You need tp apply the same openess of mind to other phenomena. It does not always mean that all sightings are real and many times hopes are dashed but you need to be in that place to start with.

Then you will see them for yourself!!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
These aliens would be so advanced they could have ... a solution to free energy

TPTB would probably try to blow them out of this galaxy for that alone.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by BlueShaman]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join