It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Will Be So Much Better When Aliens Show Up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I do believe in aliens and I hope that they would visit and change things.. but I dont see how they can change things. We have to change ourselves. We have to take responsibility not just for the state of the world but for our own actions and happiness. We change our behaviours but changing our thinking. How can they helps us.. if we cant help ourselves. I agree with other replies that our problems are man made. In wanting aliens to helps us .. may be thats just lazy.. why dont we take responsibility???
I think they are too scared to visit anyway... I am scared to go into my own home town at the weekend due to all the drunk people fighting eachother!! If I was them I wouldnt want to visit.. and if they do visit I will be asking if I can go back with them!!!!

good thread and love the site!!

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
These aliens would be so advanced they could have an answer to all our problems.

Scientific and technological advancement does NOT mean they are uber-friendly. For all you know, they could be farming us for slave labor or to fill their dinner plates.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Also .. i dont think life will be "much better" if and when they show up. Although I am a believer and want it to happen.. I also believe that if we look for happiness outside ourselves then it is short lived.. we have to go within for real happiness. We just dont know what would happen. They cant teach us peace.. spiritual teachers have been trying from when time began and what did we do with them??!!!!! I believe we need to look within to be happy, look within to make changes on a personal level and global.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
say what you want. baa. that's your opinion not mine. skeptics are sheep. baa baa. they do nothing but argue against anything they don't understand. baa.
I don't care if they have an opinion. baa. But that's all they are, opinions, like those that are not skeptics. baa

You like sceptic bashing don't you? It's all you seem to do, it's like you're obsessed with them.

Let me tell you that it's not sceptics who are sheep, it's the blind believers such as yourself, blind believers don't seem to question what they see, they just lap it up like good little sheep. Sceptics question what they see, sceptics are absolutely crucial in conspiracies, that's a fact.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Imma lover not a fighter :p skeptics are just not very productive to me because I once was one

Born again believer - I hope that doesn't sound religious

\\edit to add - I didn't "believe" the 470+ flagged thread that everyone else seemed to - what's that make me - a black sheep?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Real skepticism and real debunking are always necessary, a must. It's pseudoskepticism, preconceived reactionary naysaying, that's the problem. That's most noticeable in the 9/11 saga. Granted, there's BS thrown into all areas of the unexplained and/or conspiratorial, but there's a lot of good, valid info for those who choose to see it, who aren't emotionally-psychologically blocked.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Dean Goldberry]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
easy guys!!!!!!..... this is what makes life so interesting... we are all different. we need the sceptics and the believers... or we would ALL be sheep having the same opinion!!
We live in duality... remember.. light/ dark, happy/ sad, positive/negative, life/death... sceptics/believers!!!!

great thread!!!

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It may not be better if they are carnivores! All these fast food
soaked feasts would be hard to pass up on this planet. All you can eat
buffet! Umm umm!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

What aliens sharing there technology.You have been watching too many science fiction programs.Aliens do not share there technology with anyone except there own species.The aliens have never and will never share there technology with humans from this planet.Of course humans work with aliens but all that stays with the aliens.Nothing gets out.The united states only got alien technology from crashed ufos.They still after 50 years or research do not fully understand the aliens technology and cannot fully produce it.You would proberly wounder why the aliens allowed the humans to keep there crashed ships.You have to understand the aliens are really intellegent and know it does not matter how many ships the united states have salvaged.They will not fully understand the full exstent of alien technology for another 500 years.Those crude attemps of the united states to produce thoses trinageled shaped craft based on there current aliens knoweleg is very crude compared to the aliens carft.Anyway thoses trangeled shaped craft constructed by the united states can only opperate within earths athmosphere as they have limited range and energy.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Wow you sound like you have first hand knowledge of teh aliens.

You got any proof? even an ounce?

Say no to bull shize!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
reply to post by Chovy
[more
What aliens sharing there technology.You have been watching too many science fiction programs.Aliens do not share there technology with anyone except there own species.The aliens have never and will never share there technology with humans from this planet.Of course humans work with aliens but all that stays with the aliens.Nothing gets out.The united states only got alien technology from crashed ufos.They still after 50 years or research do not fully understand the aliens technology and cannot fully produce it.You would proberly wounder why the aliens allowed the humans to keep there crashed ships.You have to understand the aliens are really intellegent and know it does not matter how many ships the united states have salvaged.They will not fully understand the full exstent of alien technology for another 500 years.Those crude attemps of the united states to produce thoses trinageled shaped craft based on there current aliens knoweleg is very crude compared to the aliens carft.Anyway thoses trangeled shaped craft constructed by the united states can only opperate within earths athmosphere as they have limited range and energy.

WOW! Are you Dr Erwin Corey, the world's foremost authority, or what? Guess if we need truth, all we have to do is consult you. So, what IS the meaning of life, afterall?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Most likely, the aliens would try to rape us.

However, I think it might unite the human race for one time in history.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
can you imagine a world were humans and aliens live in harmony? We would kick some serious butt.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by zorgon
One theory sprang to mind some time ago...

What if we are merely a pond?

Back in school days we used to go for a few weeks to a summer school for nature study...

They had a huge pond with frogs and other life forms. Students would take samples for study and even dissect frogs...

So when you look at all the abduction stories all these years you have to wonder, why would aliens need to redo the same tests over and over for decades?

Well they would... IF every year, like the science school at the pond, there is a new class of students

Cattle mutilations may be the first course, while human study is the advanced course... and if your subject dies... you fail the semester

Alien Exo-Biology Class of 2009

I'll just mix your theory with one I had awhile ago. Suppose there is an advanced human civilization out there, very powerful human beings who have reached their full potential because of centuries of development. Think telepathy, telekinesis, remembering past lives, all kinds of "supernatural" powers.

They happen to be at war with other species and one of those species once took a bunch of people as POW's, put them on this planet deep into their territory and wiping the POW's memory clean, making them believe they are on the only planet with the ability to support life in the universe. Without the knowledge of our ancestors we would never be able to reach our full potential, to harness all our powers but at the same time we would resemble the humans of the larger species enough to use for training and gathering information on the human spirit so they will learn how to fight humanity.

So basically we're part of the military academy of some alien species that differ so much from us we can't even see their actions. Each year new cadets come here, they enter our minds through our dreams and learn how to fight us in a safe environment. Every few centuries when humanity is at it's peak and just about to advance they wipe our memories, destroy and bury our buildings and make up some story for the survivors (ie. flood, ice age etc).

If this was the case, whose side would you be on if the aliens did this out of selfdefense, if the human civilization turned out to be like the Nazi's attacking the aliens? And ofcourse if they would ever show up and tell us this, would we believe them (who started the war first?) since we have no means of checking for ourselves?

Or, as an alternative scenario, what if the alien species already destroyed the human civilization and we are the last of our kind, saved purely for scientific purposes by the victor, just as keeping an ant farm.

[edit on 19/7/2009 by Dragonfly79]

Don't say that too loud. Scientology might sue your for violating their IP.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just hope the Aliens are the Greys and not the Draconians species......

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornettec
Just hope the Aliens are the Greys and not the Draconians species......

Really? Are you sure?

I mean have you ever heard about a Draconian abucting people for medical experiments, or 'probing'

Those Greys are nasty little critters than sneak about in the dark scaring children and abducting your girlfriend to make hybrids

The only Draconians I have heard about work in our military and wear officers uniforms

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

So, what IS the meaning of life, afterall?

The answer is 42.

That's the answer Arthur got when he asked, in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

That's the answer...42.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
That's the answer...42.

Arthur Dent — as the last human to have left the Earth before its destruction, therefore the portion of the computer matrix most likely to hold the question — attempts to discover the Question by extracting it from his unconscious mind, through pulling Scrabble letters at random out of a sack. The result is the sentence "WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU MULTIPLY SIX BY NINE."

"Six by nine. Forty-two."
"That's it. That's all there is."

Of course, 6 × 9 is 54, not 42. There are several possible interpretations of this... Source

It is our theory that they made a mistake. It isn't 6 x9 or even 6 + 9... The Universe loves simplicity... You simply join the two numbers together and the Answer to Everything is 69!

All the Universe is based on opposites, male/female, good/evil, negative/positive, darkness/light, in other words the Cosmic Ying Yang!
And now with the NASA Image below there is absolute proof of the Great Cosmic Ying Yang

Think About it!

February 5, 1996 Courtesy Nasa LHEA at NASA/ GSFC

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Probably because the Draconians are too busy kidnapping the homeless, as well as babies and eating them and apparently the more you scream & cry, the more they get off on it.
If they arrive on our doorstep, I definitely won't be inviting them to lunch.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred I definitely won't be inviting them to lunch.

I wonder... would you even recognize one?

The Rose.... in Draco

G'Kar

[edit on 19-7-2009 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join