It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Will Be So Much Better When Aliens Show Up

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
I hope first contact is not the same as that district 9 movie coming out. those aliens look like they could crush a human in a second.

I agree that first contact could be very bad just as easily as it could be very good, but try convincing the OP of that since he titled this thread "life will be so much better when aliens show up"...wait, you ARE the OP!

Hey that's good, maybe now you see both sides of it?

So a better title for the thread could be, "when aliens show up, life could get a lot better, or life could get a lot worse"

I would agree with that, we won't know until they show up.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The reason they don't come down and show us the way is because they don't need to, they would have done that by now and more than likely have already. If they wanted us to be used in a sinister way maybe we are already there. Maybe they leave us alone because the soul catcher on the moon is working how they want it to so if it aint broke don't fix it. The only time I think they would come down would be to stop us nuking the place. who knows? I think it is probably a good idea if they stay where they are because it would cause too many problems with morality religion and what everyone has been led to believe.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yes it would be great. They would have already probably came and saved us from ourselves and the Dark ones, but they cannot directly intervene and do that. Its going against the rules so to speak. They can come here once they get confirmation from someone or something higher, and line the already lined sky with their ships and save us. Would be nice if, but not sure if its worth the wait.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm a big Babylon 5 fan and I very much doubt the Reptilians, if they exist are anything like G'Kar. I've not heard anyone say anything good about the Draconians. If the conspiracies are to be believed, they are truly evil & arrogant.

I don't think any Alien species would want to sit on our door step indefinitely and baby sit us and they certaily wouldn't want to share their technology with humans, who would simply use it to develop weapons of mass destruction.

In regards to disclosure, the fact that some of these Aliens are supposedly humanoid in appearance and we obviously share a common bond and there's a strong possibility that they had a hand in our creation, by manipulating and tampering with our DNA. But try telling that to the religious types who will never buy it and instead accuse them of being demons out to deceive the human race. But what's new.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by kindred]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
we need something to get us out of this slump we are in.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
As to Aliens making things better? If I was them I would exterminate the hu-mans and let the planet return to its natural beauty

I totally agree and was just about to write that, the only thing that we have that they want is DNA/EMOTION the rest is baggage. Humans are the vermin in the universe, do they spend time trying to change us or do they start again.

You know aswell as I do whats coming.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join