It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Will Be So Much Better When Aliens Show Up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm just a poor boy , from a poor family..

Do you think ETs are skeptics?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by mellisamouse

I agree to this - so what do we do to help those that are not aware of this consciousness we seek as a collective?

Well, to be quite honest, it is pretty much to late for those who are negative....they are just goijg to keep getting sick and dying off, and those with good vibes, higher vibrations will not get sick and will anti age etc...

It is no big magical mystery really....we have waisted enough time trying to cheer up the "victoms" and deal with the emotional manipulaters and abusers etc, to the point they are starting to bring down the happiest, cheeriest, and most optomistic....

Well, what is happeneing, is people have finally had it with that breed, and are learning to step away and stop being enablers.

This does 2 things. Either the negative person hits rock bottom and turns around and smartens up...RARE...or they make themselves sick to death through their negative emotions.

Meanwhile, the "happy" people or positive people are realizing that they can be happy without being responsible for the happiness of the manipulator, and moving on with their lives only associating with other high vibe or positive people, and this fold are getting healthier and healthier and eventually the rest will die out and the healthy will live longer and longer and longer if they want etc....

As long as people stop being enablers and getting sucked into codepandace with abusers and the such, we can finally reach this step in time.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

if they can cross the expanses of space? then its a given. in order to advance knowledge you have to approach the world skeptically, otherwise you wallow in outdated beliefs and perspectives.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I love your mindset. I really would love to wake up in a world where even though you can't spell like me...your words speak volumes of hope and carry a loving high vibration.

Now imagine a world filled with this intelligent thought you carry - ahh it would be the best.

p.s I recommend firefox - it puts a red line over the spelling mistakes, and you right click and corrects the spelling for you! Another gift from the gods?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

I agreed to disagree with you about 4 posts back - so it is pointless talking to each other really. love you though
my skeptical buddy

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

you really need to understand what skepticism means before you start tossing the word around. its not an agree to disagree situation. its a basic understanding (middle school level) of the english language, scientific method and philosophy thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Couldn't agree with you more. =)

Life will be better when aliens show up.

Why? well, because finally all this religious nonsense can be put to an abrupt end, science will once again prove it's self correct(Drakes Equation), and then we can learn from them as a whole.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

wanna cuddle?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

i only cuddle with intelligent women, sorry.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

lol touchè!

So I might as well ask you - would you want ETs to come say hello or not?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I wouldn't want aliens to help me with my silly problems.

I would feel like a retard, not being able to help myself.

We humans might not be able to fix our problems as soon as many wish we could, but the time will come when we will succeed, if we don't give up on ourselfs.

Ko3

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

it doesn't matter if i want them to or not, its entirely up to them assuming any intelligent species' exist near enough to ever discover us, let alone already have.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Now I understand - because of your firm skeptical views, you don't want ETs to show up, because then if they did - well you'd be less skeptical. And to be a skeptic is to be a skeptic - and nothings gonna change that huh?!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

what part of my reply even remotely hinted towards that hilarious conclusion?

let me spell it out for you:
the only opinion that matters on the question of "should they stop by and say hi" is theirs.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

the iron the toaster and the wardrobe what whosie up down what?

Who are "they" though?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Life would be good ! Just as long as they are not flesh eating ,flying reptilian ,david ickes little brother Aliens!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I doubt they will ever show up, as in "They've gone digital", most likely when any race reached an advanced point (creates the singularity) they will import into a 'Matrix' and live in a new existence that knows no bounds. Imagine having a Matrix to live in.. eternal life, no worries, you want an addition to your house you just wish for it and it appears, you want view of the sea with 5 planets on the horizon, easy. You want endless random places to explore without fear of money, death, getting lost.. just click your heels and your back to your virtual house. Want to go motocross riding ina purple desert.. easy. Why explore the real world when you can creqate a perfect univers, live in there and be eternally happy..

[edit on 18-7-2009 by contemplator]

[edit on 18-7-2009 by contemplator]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I believe the G-20 summit in April was to discuss an ultimatum from a group of alien civilisations, as the draft for economic recovery that was voted on was created and passed many weeks before.. so theyw ere in there not discussing the economy that was for sure!

They are sending the messages to us in all kinds of media, they are among us for all we know we could be dating one or friends with them

I believe i saw one with a contact over the road at my local bus stop, he was very confused looking at his hands and feet then looking at his wrist where a metal strap was and some kind of mobile phone, never seen the model before then about 3 mins later a banged up car pulls up takes the "mobile phone" thend rives off, then the guy looks around then starts jogging to Heaton Park... was really wierd! My mum said he picked up one of her bank statements which fell out of her pokcet and he scanned it then dropped it to the floor and walked off to the bus stop over the road.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

that would be sweet, fill all my desires..

a mansion on a beach over a pure sea with 6 or 7 planets on the horizon and 50 Megan Fox's and 50 Lucy Pinder's in the house... *cough*

anyway...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I always get confused by who the skeptics arwe when these discussions occur haha.

Do skeptics think UFO's are real or likely or not?

Anyhow - I consider myself a skeptic - and I don't believe anything - as a philosophy.

There has been some good evidence regarding UFO's and so on - I think it would be impossible to discount the possibility. Perhaps they are simply high tech stuff created by Tesla tech that the scum are going to use as a threat to the entire world to try and form a world government?

Anyways - if they do arrive, I want to meet them personally - not just see them on TV - because I don't trust anything on TV.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join