It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A notice to those who oppose or have a problem with the Gay Rights Movement

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

northof8 if you want to present your case please use examples that will make me understand it better.

When I look at the data from Scientists regarding animal homosexuality I am STARTLED because it is so wide in the animal kingdom.

This is not an opinion, or a debate, or an attempt to mislead you.

This is raw Science.

If you would be willing to show some scientific studies to refute this evidence rather than state

"Scientists are working towards a gay agenda"

I would be way more willing to agree with you.

As your argument stands now I cannot agree with you.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I wouldn't even reply to that guy. You're not going to change his opinion. In fact, you will only reinforce his predisposed beliefs.

Anyone who believes that there is a purposeful agenda perpetuated by the gay community against humanity as a whole has lost his/her mind.

They actually have a vision of a coordinated effort of gay people across the globe sitting in conference rooms plotting a way to fool and destroy humanity. Think about the mentality of that. You're going up against a brick wall.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

So you present a single book as evidence?

Try again.

Show me exactly which studies and which books describe in detail how we bring about death and disease.

~Keeper

So I am correct... You deny the factual evidence in the Band Played On. I don't have to present anything more than a factual account from a admitted homosexual that actually got death threats for writing that book. The threats came from your crowd.

That is the standard practice of the Homosexual community. Anytime they are called out or someone disagrees with them they seek to discredit, destroy and in this case kill.

You are more apt to believe in Baby Jesus Giraffe's than evidence from one your own community? How about you presenting some facts that say unprotected sex with several partners each night in a bathhouse or theater is actually good for our civilization?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I didn't deny anything my friend.

You said we spread disease and death, specifically saying Homosexuals.

So you are going to take a book, a true book, written about a gay guy in the 80's as your proof?

So in your opinion, only gays get AIDS and we are the only ones who spread it around?

Ridiculous. Present me with some scientific evidence that we still cause more disease and death than any of the other Straight people who have AIDS and I will agree with you.

Stop dismissing me.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Oh go on. If you try really, really hard I am sure you can come up with a post that is vaguely coherent and is not repeating the same words over and over in random jumbles. I am embarrassed for you.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You can't argue with a bigot and expect them to change their position or thinking. You can be a devoted vegetarian in a world full of meat eaters, and you can't expect the rest of the world to give up something so intrinsic to their culture and identity on the basis of principle, or even good health. Hunting, over-fishing and animal cruelty will occur every day- sometimes on a large scale- despite your devotion, committment, and willingness to lead by example. Whoever you are, there are thousands if not millions of other people on this planet who are diametrically opposed to whatever it is that you stand for or identify as. This is part of the human condition.
The same arguments were made about interracial dating/marriage, women's rights, slavery, citizenship...The inherent rights and responsibilities of every American citizen should be enjoyed by all equally - end of story - PER THE CONSTITUTION. Bigotry in the guise of religious doctrine is still bigotry. Mysogyny in the guise of religious tennet is still mysogyny. Many things are perpetuated today in the guise of religious conviction, belief, and percieved duty that should shame any thinking, ethical human being.
NO ONE can fully comprehend the impact of descrimination and bigotry until they have personally experienced it. When that bigotry starts at home with your immediate family and spirals outward into the rest of your life, this has a profound impact upon the development of your core identity and character. There are endless examples of people exhibiting unorthodox social behaviors from all walks of life. Is a Gay Pride parade or event really that much more bizarre than beauty pagents for children? Or the Million Man March? Or the Burning Man Festival? A Rainbow Family Gathering or the Republican National Convention ? ( Getting pretty heavy, had to crack a joke! )
Our culture and societal pressures have created millions of people who are dysfunctional on some psychological level, and they act out in countless ways, from being as flamboyant as can be imagined to being a beer-swilling sports fanatic that lives vicariously through ESPN.
Intolerance needs to go by the wayside along with segregated drinking fountains, forced female genital mutilation, and genocide. Human culture is evolving and moving into the future, it is not a static dead thing.
The obvious constant that we can percieve in the Universe is CHANGE. Change is dynamic and perpetual. Clinging to traditions and cultural mores that no longer serve society as a whole out of some emotional need for comfort and control is inherently unrealistic and delusional.
I'm openly Bisexual and- GASP! - I'm married. My sexualtiy doesn't define me, it's only one component of who I am as a person. Wrap your head around that...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I didn't deny anything my friend.

You said we spread disease and death, specifically saying Homosexuals.

So you are going to take a book, a true book, written about a gay guy in the 80's as your proof?

So in your opinion, only gays get AIDS and we are the only ones who spread it around?

Ridiculous. Present me with some scientific evidence that we still cause more disease and death than any of the other Straight people who have AIDS and I will agree with you.

Stop dismissing me.

~Keeper

The book may be from the 80's but it is still the face of the homosexual movement. Gays have learned nothing from the 80's and the Pride Parades prove my point. Per capita your people spread more disease and death via anal inner course faster and on a grander scale than any community on earth.

How many partners a night is enough for those sicko's? GRID is alive and well and still spreading in the Gay community...

The Gay Rights movement is important only to PMSNBC and that's just lip service to stir controversy. You don't really think they give a hoot about the movement do you?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8
Well, we can see with that article they wants us to believe that being heterosexual is not really the norm with the Giraffe population. It must be a miracle every time a Giraffe is born. And they say Gays have no religion..

Which affects you how?

Let's see, in part the agenda of the homosexual community is to be sure to have an in your face demonstration of perverse behavior at each "Pride Parade."

Stay out of town that day.

The agenda also is in part to make themselves look like the good guy while spreading death, disease and debauchery. They do this with their lofty words but their actions are very different.

Please, I'm assuming you are referring to STD's. That affect all active people that don't use contriception.

Indoctrination of the youth is what they want. The younger the better is what their message is. NAMBLA is a prime example of what part of the agenda is.

BS, that's the North American Man Boy Love Association. Pedophiles, not gays.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Data north DATA! Please provide links to your claims. You cannot just say it and claim it as evidence. We need some treasured valued Science here buddy.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8

So I am correct... You deny the factual evidence in the Band Played On. I don't have to present anything more than a factual account from a admitted homosexual that actually got death threats for writing that book. The threats came from your crowd.

That is the standard practice of the Homosexual community. Anytime they are called out or someone disagrees with them they seek to discredit, destroy and in this case kill.

You are more apt to believe in Baby Jesus Giraffe's than evidence from one your own community? How about you presenting some facts that say unprotected sex with several partners each night in a bathhouse or theater is actually good for our civilization?

Check the current statistics before you speak.
One look at the African statistic will show you that straight women are currently the majority of sufferers.

www.avert.org...

Theories suggest that this is the case because AIDS education was presented only to those they considered high-risk groups (such as gay males) whilst it subsequently spread like wildfire in the straight community. It is attitudes like yours that have caused this horrible situation.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

It never ceases to amaze me how some people find the sight of two people kissing repulsive, but are quite happy to kiss their dog on the mouth. Knowing full well that it may well have just licked another dogs butt followed by a healthy dose of licking it's own dick.

Human being s can be extraordinarily stupid on times.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

Oh go on. If you try really, really hard I am sure you can come up with a post that is vaguely coherent and is not repeating the same words over and over in random jumbles. I am embarrassed for you.

Once again we have a well thought out post from a Gay Love In member. Yet another one that probably threatened to kill the author of the Band Played On huh?

Ok, you can go to the bathhouse now... You are justified in the eyes of your fellow Gay Love In members here at ATS...

Try this on for size....

purposely going out to get themselves infected with HIV. These men are known as "bug chasers" (see below).

It has been suggested that barebacking is a form of rebellion. Gay men hear over and over that they "have to" use condoms. For some men, barebacking is their way of rebelling against "the establishment" telling them what they can, and cannot do.

Bare Backing and loving it all the way....

Bug ChasersBug Chasers and Gift Givers..... This is not the norm in any other community but the gay community.

We are supposed to understand and be tolerant? Ya, ok.. Not even when hell freezes over... Sickos...

We need to find these bug chaser parties and take a flame thrower to the entire place and people in them.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by northof8]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I have two names for you, as a reminder of the dangers of unprotected sex:

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston.

(shivers in terror.....)

[edit on 12 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Again, you make claims without any sort of data to back them up.

Can I as you again to provide a source of statistics that state we spread more disease than any other population on the planet?

I can't agree with you, until you actually show me where you got your information, other than that, it's an un-educated opinion.

So there you have it, I am sure you will ignore me further and make another statement that echoes your last 12 posts, and that's fine, but don't expect anybody to take you seriously until you provide DATA.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hey dude I never knew you were gay, what happened why didn't you try to make me a gay amd I not good enough for you LOL.

Any unattached man who has a problem with gays has to be the dumbest man on earth.

He is simply too stupid to realize that the more gay men there are the greater his chances are of getting laid and spreading his genes.

I would give anything to be the only straight guy in the village lol

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

It never ceases to amaze me how some people find the sight of two people kissing repulsive, but are quite happy to kiss their dog on the mouth. Knowing full well that it may well have just licked another dogs butt followed by a healthy dose of licking it's own dick. Human being s can be extraordinarily stupid on times.

LOL...that was funny...thanks for that well needed laugh

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It hurts me to see that you are still wasting time on this guy. And oddly enough, he made a pretty strong point when he said that you are talking in circles. He clearly has no evidence to provide for his opinion. You should take it as a cue that you won and that he lost. Otherwise, if you don't, he wins and you lose.

In my opinion, AIDS was a manufactured disease to control the black and homosexual populations. Its quite evident that AIDS is not confined to the homosexual community and is being spread in each avenue. You're wasting valuable living time by addressing his ignorance.

Take my statement for what you will. I'm going to work out now.

Peace to all...This includes skeptics, homosexuals, heterosexuals, conspiracy theorists, religious fanatics, haters, lovers, war mongers, and peace activists. You are all my fellow brethren and I wish you the best.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Yeah well like the nude bike parade is any better. Caution CONTENT INCLUDES NUDITY AND BICYCLES!

www.romanystar.com...

Sorry, don't know how to imbed a picture yet.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well...the motto is: DENY IGNORANCE...I'll throw in IGNORE IGNORANCE as well...the banality here is beyond comment or rational comprehension. Have fun, guys. I have better things to do with my time.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by moonzoo7]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Excellent point. I wish I could star and flag that. I've often made the same correlation, but, people just don't get it.

As far as I'm concerned, the more gay guys that there are in the world, the less competition there is for me in the end.

Enjoy!!!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join