It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A notice to those who oppose or have a problem with the Gay Rights Movement

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

So an allegation that I have threatened to kill someone....
and then an incitement to murder gay people...

We need to find these bug chaser parties and take a flame thrower to the entire place and people in them.

Either it's way past your bedtime or you need booting out

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I wish the homosexuals would spend as much energy on educating their own on the dangers of bug chasing and bare backing as they do trying to convince the rest of us that it is ok to engage in such activity.

That wouldn't be fun though would it? They would rather justify their own "gift giving" parties while telling us how mean we are for calling them out on their sick perversions...

You never hear the "Gay community" talk about those things do you? It's all a bed of roses and Aids is not a gay issue. Aids is an issue for the rest of society to deal with.

The fact is that when Aids first Arrived in America a Gay man brought it here and that is a fact. A proven fact that no one can deny except the gift giving, bare backing homosexual community. Facts to them are an annoyance...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

So an allegation that I have threatened to kill someone....
and then an incitement to murder gay people...

We need to find these bug chaser parties and take a flame thrower to the entire place and people in them.

Either it's way past your bedtime or you need booting out

I need booting out because you can't handle the truth? You encourage bug chasing, gift giving bare backing homosexual activities? Go ahead and boot me. It will prove my point that ATS is a haven for the gay love in community...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by northof8]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You know funny ehough I have NEVER heard of any of those things you speak of. The bug chasing and the Giver parties, again something of the past friend.

You should update your anti-gay manual.

In any case, you obviously don't want to present any other facts than those that work for you.

And I agree that the behaviours you have listed, the bare backing and the bug parties, that's just stupid, ignorant and careless behaviour. We aren't all that way, so you should stop lumping us in the same group of people.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

uhm ever heard of something that takes place in New Orleans, now what was that called?

oh *snap" Mardi Gras

You'd be, or not be surprised at the number of heterosexuals who run around like crazy idiots in the nude during mardi gras.

Nope, no heterosexual nudity takes place, heterosexuals just are not that "deviant".

right google mardi gras images and see all the pictures.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
What I want is for you to stop chasing me down and trying to start a confrontation. I don't want to be in your space. Please give me my space. That is all I ask.

What kind of disillusionment are you suffering from, when you think running into a gay person on a thread ABOUT 'those with a problem' with gay rights, is an undeserved confrontation?

If you want your space from this, don't come back to this thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The first recognized cases of AIDS occurred in the USA in the early 1980s (more about this period can be found on our history page). A number of gay men in New York and California suddenly began to develop rare opportunistic infections and cancers that seemed stubbornly resistant to any treatment. At this time, AIDS did not yet have a name, but it quickly became obvious that all the men were suffering from a common syndrome.

Aids was GRID and only Gay men had this disease. Aids wouldn't be where it is today if Gay men didn't bare back and bug chase. Aids is GRID folks..

LinkLink

Patient Zero was a Bare Backing murderer that should have been put before a flame thrower. Nevertheless, a homosexual is to blame for GRID in America or as the PC police here have termed it... AIDS in America.

Patient Zero

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You know, heterosexuals are spreading the disease even more than gay people are now. Look up the stats for South Africa, for example. Babies are born every day with HIV that soon develop AIDS. What do you have to say about that? Those poor, poor babies, purely the result of hetero sex with AIDS infection.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
lmaooo I saw one of you say something about bare back sex. Straight people use that term too, a lot of black people use it, all it means is to have unprotected sex with a girl "doggystyle". A way someone would say it would be something like "I went in her bareback". It has nothing to do with gays or anything lol. Well I'm sure its some kind of term in the gay community, but straight people also use it too. Atleast where I live. Except for with straight people its not refering to anal sex, thats the only difference.

Once again I like how you guys act as if only gays are into wild sex, straight people love "wild sex" too. No one just likes to have sex missionary, thats boring lol. Atleast in my opionon.

And mods if I'm not supposed to talk about this stuff on here, I'm sorry and just delete my post.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If people want to be perverted that is their business and no one has the right to judge or be a jury. My problem is the homosexual movement is going to destroy heterosexual families. How you ask? Homosexuals are now lobbying to prevent Fathers Day and Mothers Day from being in schools since some children will either have no mother or no father. If you want your homosexual rights thats fine by me but my son should not be prohibited from making ME a Fathers Day card in school if the schools consider it a constructive curriculum! Flame me if you want but this is fxxxxxx bullxxxx and I am tired of seeing people get sxxx on because of reversism! I have friends that are homosexuals and even THEY think the homosexual movement is starting to be a violation of not just American rights but HUMAN rights. In case you didnt notice I dont say GAY because there is NOTHING happy about this movement. And this is not a conspiracy so it does not belong on ATS IMHO. Thats 9 minutes wasted on ATS mumble mumble mumble...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
One more thing! I now know who was responsible for taking God and moments of silence out of school. My child cannot have one minute to pray to whomever he chooses and next he will be taught it is ok to be in love with another boy. Yea. This movement is only more proof there IS a God and that He is about to bust heaven wide open. Sodom and Gomorrah all over again. Believe it or dont believe it. Thats a RIGHT you were given by GOD. Not Congress.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Tell you what dude I for one have no objection to gays being forcibly removed from society (that would really keep the xtians happy) and given their own gay reservation.

I guarantee you this, that it will be pretty soon the place will be over run with women and I would learn to cut hair and be on the next plain to join them.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake
One more thing! I now know who was responsible for taking God and moments of silence out of school. My child cannot have one minute to pray to whomever he chooses and next he will be taught it is ok to be in love with another boy. Yea. This movement is only more proof there IS a God and that He is about to bust heaven wide open. Sodom and Gomorrah all over again. Believe it or dont believe it. Thats a RIGHT you were given by GOD. Not Congress.

I'm sorry but god should not be in schools. I have a daughter and if I found out they were preaching to her in school and making her pray and stuff I would have a FIT and I would sue and complain. Now my daughter is religious, although she is still young and she goes the church every week with my wife (I don't go cause I'm not religious). And thats fine with me, but that kind of stuff DOES NOT belong in schools.

And sorry but your god isnt going to do anything. Nothing is going to be "busted open". You religious people have been saying this for YEAR AND YEARS and nothing ever happens lol.

I agree with you on the fathers and mothers day thing, although I have heard nothing about the gay rights movement complaining about this (not saying it isn't true, I just haven't heard of it).

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by max.is.awake

I would have to agree with you on the fathers day or mothers day issue. The only child who could be left out of these Holidays would be a child in foster care or who was in an orphanage. Maybe we could have a holiday called "Legal Guardian Day" to ensure that no child gets left behind?

You might not be able to celebrate Fathers day because your mom is a single parent but do not fret! Mothers day is close at hand! There is one for both sexes.

Then again what about a parent who is raising a child when that parent has Both sex organs.

We are leaving out "Hermaphrodite" day. How would a legal Civil Union be when it was two parents who were both Hermaphrodites?

You could be the father or mother or both any time that you so chose.

How cool would that be?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by max.is.awake

Believe it or dont believe it. Thats a RIGHT you were given by GOD. Not Congress.

That's a kind of silly remark when you consider that,if you choose not to believe you will be killed or worse.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

You know, heterosexuals are spreading the disease even more than gay people are now. Look up the stats for South Africa, for example. Babies are born every day with HIV that soon develop AIDS. What do you have to say about that? Those poor, poor babies, purely the result of hetero sex with AIDS infection.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by bsbray11]

The problem is that the gay community points to stats that show heterosexuals spreading this disease. Homosexuals let the genie out of the bottle and then blame heterosexuals for the disease? What a giant fraud they perpetrate on those that can't think for themselves.

The bottom line is a murdering homosexual is to blame for the disease here in America. Nothing good comes from the bare backing bug chasing community that makes up Gay America.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
blah I don't wanna respond to you. Never mind. Sorry mods!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by jeasahtheseer

I didnt say preach please read a post before retorting. The Pledge of Allegiance was taken out because of ONE NATION UNDER GOD and if thats going to be cancelled then the Constitution should be thrown out. I dont want my neighbors stock-piling guns but I wouldnt try to change the fxxxxxx Constitution! You cannot pick and choose what parts of the Constitution we should keep and ignore AND it is not a violation of anyones rights to have a moment of silence in schools. The homosexual children can huddle in a bathroom stall for that minute if it pleases them.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That was great and so wonderfully written. I agree with every single thing you said.

Gay people are not asking for special rights and I do not understnad how people could think that... there is nothing "special" being asked for. The people who are gay are asking for the constitutional rights that they are supposed to have. As you quoted the Declaration of Independence so shall I.

'All men are created equal" Now what ever your religious beliefs they do not matter. There is a little something in this country called seperation of church and state. In other words church is not supposed to play a role in government. The only thing that matters is the bill of rights and the declaration of indepence which gives every citizen of this great country equal rights regardless of race, religion gender sexual orientation or handicap.

All people are created equal. Not just the straight white christian males.....

Thanks for writing this. It is great to see such a wise and well thought out thread opener about this hot button issue.

GST

Forum member and moderator

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8
The bottom line is a murdering homosexual is to blame for the disease here in America.

So does that make all the heterosexuals who spread AIDS murderers too, or just the gay ones?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join