It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A notice to those who oppose or have a problem with the Gay Rights Movement

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jay.mo
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

you cant take just pieces of the bible and string them together, its sodomy when a man takes it up the but. and eve was the counterpart of adam made from adams flesh if his counterpart was supposed to be a guy it would have been steve. and no other man in the bible was homosexual, homosexuality is immoral and god will never except that. and seemiong how the goal is to get into heaven if your homosexual you wont get in. i doubt the devil would allow you to be homo too. so if your homo you get sent to the bottom of hell to be torn apart by demons for ever. yay

Wow you sound like a wonderful, loving, man of god (sarcasm). lol. You religious people disgust me (and not all of you, only judgmental, EVIL religious people).

Yeah, I'm sure people like you are going to be the ones in heaven. I'm sure god really loves you (yeah, right). Last I checked god doesn't love hate.

Where does all this hate and anger come from?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne
You make yourself sound disturbingly comical.
I'm not sure how we are supposed to take you seriously when you come across like this?

There is no debate going on, and it's not serious. It really doesn't matter what this guy says because he's increasingly outnumbered and the days where rednecks used to lynch black people are far gone. Not comparing the struggles, just saying, this country is full of hateful, ignorant people, and has been from the start, but fortunately it seems like they are dying out pretty fast as information and knowledge travels so much faster in today's environment. Times are getting rough, but that's exactly why people are chilling out and learning to not make it worse by always freaking knocking on each other for the stupidest reasons.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Could you at least refer to them as Homosexual or Gay or Lesbian or Bisexual instead of "bare backing bug chasers"?

You are stereotyping EVERY gay person by using terms like these.

You are prejudicing that EVERY gay person is like this which is a incorrect statement.

Being prejudice is being unscientific.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

There is no debate going on, and it's not serious. It really doesn't matter what this guy says because he's increasingly outnumbered and the days where rednecks used to lynch black people are far gone. Not comparing the struggles, just saying, this country is full of hateful, ignorant people, and has been from the start, but fortunately it seems like they are dying out pretty fast as information and knowledge travels so much faster in today's environment. Times are getting rough, but that's exactly why people are chilling out and learning to not make it worse by always freaking knocking on each other for the stupidest reasons.

I hope you are right.
Every time I think we have evolved past this kind of nonsense, it crops up again.
But I suppose it will change in time.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

He knows what he is doing, he just thinks someone finds it amusing when he uses slurs.

Someone tried appealing to him with science earlier and it didn't get very far...

You have to think, though, even science itself has only changed its stance on homosexuality in the past few decades. The people who "think" with emotional banter are always the last to succumb to civil rights movements. And they only submit then because they are too weak to continue to stand up to the increasing majority with such ridiculously flawed arguments, and they have to just sit down and be quiet about it.

I hope you are right.
Every time I think we have evolved past this kind of nonsense, it crops up again.

Well, women can vote now and do most everything men can do, we have a black president (despite how corrupt he is), and being openly gay is increasingly common. I think progress has slowly been made all throughout the past 100 years. The whole time there have been people like north raising hell about it, but you see how much good their noise-making and arm-waving does.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
For those of you who continually post in this thread, I would highly suggest a visit to the Gay Agenda thread, as it THE place to voice your opinions on us nasty Homosexuals..

It can be found Here

Enjoy

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

He knows what he is doing, he just thinks someone finds it amusing when he uses slurs.

Someone tried appealing to him with science earlier and it didn't get very far...

You have to think, though, even science itself has only changed its stance on homosexuality in the past few decades. The people who "think" with emotional banter are always the last to succumb to civil rights movements. And they only submit then because they are too weak to continue to stand up to the increasing majority with such ridiculously flawed arguments, and they have to just sit down and be quiet about it.

And once again you equate your bare backing bug chasing lifestyle to civil rights. Every minority group in America has rebuked your proposals on gay marriage. The most progressive state in the union wants your people out.

You will never get civil rights for bug chasing or bare backing. It is a clear and present danger to humanity.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

So you think that all gay men are barebacking and bug chasing, all the time?

That it's something acceptable and even encouraged in our society?

Are you freaking nuts? Who in their right minds would condone such a thing?

You need to wake up and stop living 20 years ago friend, times have changed.

You're either really young, or really old.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's funny how a good deal of people on ATS speak of unity, peace, acceptance, or ending prejudice. Here, however, it goes away in a whirlwind of prejudice and bigotry from both sides of the argument.

Personally, I have no problem with allowing people of all sexualities the same rights. I do, however, have a problem when laws are made - based solely out of superstition - that oppress a specific group. Why should I have the right to marry the person I love, but a homosexual person not? Except for the difference in who we are attracted to, how am I any different than a friend of mine that happens to be gay? We're all human, are we not?

I know some of you have religious opinions towards gay marriage. Honestly, I don't care what you believe. You have the right to believe what you want, as do I, the posters below and above me, and everyone else. I do however have a problem when you try to apply that belief to everyone else. Some people just don't have the same beliefs as you (myself being one of them). When you make laws based out of superstition, you are only forcing your beliefs and opinions on people. You want gays to not be allowed to marry? You want the ten commandments to be the law of the land? Prove you're right. Until you can come up with some evidence that your claims are correct, they should not be used to create laws or change the political/educational systems.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Simply disgusting. Homosexuality is wrong in every way imaginable. If two homosexuals were to kiss in front of my kids or even me I would probably knock them out. It is disgusting and these people need to be evaluated just like sex offenders and the mentally ill.

SICK

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8
I'm all for free thinking and debating the idea of bare backing and bug chasing or gift giving. It's you people that want to keep that part of your lifestyle quite while you further your agenda.

I honestly have no idea what "bug chasing" or "gift giving" is, but are you saying your problem is with unprotected anal sex, or homosexuality?

The majority of homosexuals are engaged in the most filthy aspects that spread this disease but the bare backers here at ATS would have us believe that the Gay community does no such thing.

So really you are just a safe sex advocate, not a homophobe. Right?

Go ahead and have your Gay love in here at ATS.

Stop getting my hopes up.

What about the next bug you give humanity? What if there is no long term stability to the disease? I suspect the flame throwers will be out in full force then...

So straight people that spread AIDS aren't murderers, but gays are. Right?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
It would be pretty cool to see the ATS mods enforce a "No Stereotyping Day" where every post that included stereotyping or prejudices was removed and replaced with a warning. It might get everyone to think just a little bit harder before they hit that "Reply" button at the bottom of the page.

Oh, you mean like totalitarian censorship? It's starting to sound more like an "ATS Gay Love in" with a Hitler twist... I heard he was gay too.

Gee, who would've thought YOU would be the one to protest a ban on stereotyping and prejudice?

I asked you earlier if straight people who transmitted AIDS are murderers too, or if it's only the gay ones. But I have a feeling what you would say, lol. You are full of hate.

I'm all for free thinking and debating the idea of bare backing and bug chasing or gift giving. It's you people that want to keep that part of your lifestyle quite while you further your agenda.

The majority of homosexuals are engaged in the most filthy aspects that spread this disease but the bare backers here at ATS would have us believe that the Gay community does no such thing.

Go ahead and have your Gay love in here at ATS. I am all for it... That doesn't mean I am not going to call a spade a spade.. A is A and a homosexual is a bug chasing moron.

Your kind spreads a disease to the rest of humanity and we are supposed to just say its ok? Your kind brought this to our shores and that is a fact you cannot dispute unless you are an idiot.

What about the next bug you give humanity? What if there is no long term stability to the disease? I suspect the flame throwers will be out in full force then...

Where do you get all these words from? Bug chasing? What the hell does that mean? lol You seem to know a awful lot of "gay" terms or whatever these words are that you keep saying.

for someone who hates gays so much you seem to be awfully obsessed with them and their lifestyle. lol. I have gay friends and I still have never even heard of half these things you talk about lol

Now let more of your filthy hate spew forth you stupid child! hahaha. I guarantee you you aren't bothering anyone in this thread, I think at this point everyone who reads your posts is just laughing at how ignorant you are lol.

I for one am looking forward to more posts from you, you are giving me quite a lot of laughs today.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Go ahead and have your Gay love in here at ATS. I am all for it... That doesn't mean I am not going to call a spade a spade.. A is A and a homosexual is a bug chasing moron.

Your kind spreads a disease to the rest of humanity and we are supposed to just say its ok? Your kind brought this to our shores and that is a fact you cannot dispute unless you are an idiot.

This is what I am trying to appeal to you with. Using the terms you use to describe gay people you are incorrect of your statement that ALL gay people are like this.

That is INCORRECT DATA!

Correct use of Statistics will show you how this is a fallacy.

I never asked to debate the terms that you called gay people just that you are referring to ALL gay people as being that way.

That is BAD SCIENCE! I cannot stand bad science.

Not ALL gay people have A.I.D.S.

Not ALL gay people practice unprotected sex.

Not ALL gay people engage in parties to intentionally transmit diseases to each other.

Either use common sense and apply some basic third grade statistics to your threads or do not post at all.

It shames me to think that someone who is able to be semi instructed in the use of modern computers and internet protocol procedures involved with logging onto this website has no grasp of basic statistics.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz

Simply disgusting. Homosexuality is wrong in every way imaginable. If two homosexuals were to kiss in front of my kids or even me I would probably knock them out. It is disgusting and these people need to be evaluated just like sex offenders and the mentally ill.

SICK

Big tough guy talking about knocking people out. Ohh you are so scary and intimidating. I'm sure gays tremble with fear when you walk near them lol. Freaking stupidass macho man. If anyone needs to be evaluated for mental problems it would be you, sorry to say.You are seriously messed up in the head if you would knock people out in front of your kids and teach your kids to be violent against other people. Judging by the way you type I bet you are lying and don't even have kids, I bet you are a kid yourself.

No civilized grown man goes around saying they are gonna knock people out, and no grown man would type stuff like SICK, YUCK, or crap like that ahahah. And I feel sorry for any grown man who has kids and acts like this, I sure feel sorry for those kids.

But if you do actually have kids... What if one of your kids is gay? what would you do? Would you try to "beat the gay" out of him? I bet a idiot like you probably would. Would you disown him/her? That is so messed up cause I'm willing to bet a lot you hateful people would.

You are pathetic. That is one of the most evil things on the entire planet to teach a kid to hate another human being just because they are different.

I have a daughter (and another baby on the way) and they will grow up to be accepting people who love EVERYONE and accept everyone for who they are. I'm willing to bet my kids will be WAY more adjusted to the real world than your kids if you are seriously sheltering them and preaching to them. That is so wrong. I don't know where the hell you live, but I live in a EXTREMELY diverse place with gay people, straight people, black people, latin people... etc etc and I am raising my kid to ACCEPT all of this, because this is how the real world is. Its diverse. Everyone is not the same, and everyone doesn't fit into your little box with all your old world religious morals.

I don't tell people how to raise their kids, but shame on you. You don't go beating up people in front of your kids, what kind of message you think that gives them? Well I can tell you it certainly doesn't give them any kind of positive message. You really think its wise to raise your kids to be violent? This why I don't believe you are actually a parent, because that is just HORRIBLE parenting, I couldn't imagine a real parent teaching a kid to be violent towards people. That is just in general, bad parenting and that will cause problems later in life. You wan't you kids to end up being violent and criminals when they are adults? Do you want your kids to beat their wives or just beat people who they disagree with? That is rediculous. That is so messed up. But whatever teach your kids whatever you want and have them grow up and be hateful and ignorant bigots, you can do whatever you want.

Not my kids though, and you ignorant bigots WILL never EVER brainwash my kids with your propaganda.

i'm done with this thread, so much stupidity and ignorance. You people act like you still live in the 1800s or something lmao. I bet if you guys could have slaves some of you would too, you all disgust me.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I wonder if this thread is an accurate microcosm for the entire board?
If so, it would seem that it is extremely polarized, and that the majority are very conservative Christians.

I do question the level of education that some of these conservative Christians in this thread are exhibiting. It seems to be dangerously low, to be honest. All I see in their arguments are Bible quotations and personal prejudice. I'd be worried to think that the majority of conservative Christians were of this calibre. I'd prefer to think a little more highly of people, but this thread is pretty depressing in that respect.

They are just hypocrites using the bible as justification for their own biases and hatred. That is all it is.

If they cared about the bible at all, then they would know that Jesus directly addresses those who do those types of things.

Mark 7

6He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

[b 9And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

10For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

12And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

14And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:

15There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.

Some people like to say this means that Jesus is saying they should kill the children. But that is not the case at all. He is using that as an example of how they claim they are keeping gods commandments because it's "in the scripture", but in reality they are just applying the ones they want for their own biases.

It's no different than when someone says that being gay is an abomination, while ignoring all the other ones next to those verses. If it was simply a matter of "keeping god's word" as they claim, then they wouldn't pick and choose among them as they do.

Because they pick and choose among those, it only goes to highlight their own hypocrisy, hatred and bias.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by northof8

NAMBLA will be requesting their civil rights next. Oh wait, they already have. And now that sexual orientation is considered to be legal no matter what the persons preference is, (drumroll) it is only a matter of time before some sick-n-twisted freak convinces a fellow cho-mo in Congress to push it on a Bill. And I do not blame homosexuals but instead I blame Congress for their sloppiness when wording a Bill. Sexual Orientation was a poor choice of words. Homosexuality would have been good enough but now the door has opened to allow every form of inhumanity to become legal. All it takes is enough lobbyists with enough money and NO ONE on this site can deny that with a straight face. And like I said I was Gay for a Day therefore I cannot judge and even before that day I still didnt hate on homosexuals. Of course I didnt ride the train all the way to the next stop, I got drunk and apparently volunteered to be the pivot man in a circle jerk. Its not like I saluted the Rainbow Flag. I just raised a few flagpoles.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You provided a link - Patient Zero -in your post of 12th July 5.50pm

I strongly suggest you read the whole article before citing it to support your position.

Look under Analysis and Criticism

[edit on 12-7-2009 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

Sex with multiply partners either by homosexuals or hertosexuals is a dangerous game. Surely you don't claim to have had only one partener in your life? Not every gay or lesbian partakes in this dangerous behavior...as a matter of fact this is why this thread begin about gays as a whole asking to be given the right to marry...meaning one partner unlike some christian sects that have thru the years advocated multiply partners and underage ones at that. What about hetro prostitutes on the streets that hetero males seem to flock too...sex with one person is like haveing sex with everyone they ever laid down with and prostitutes have many many partners a night or week or hundreds a month. You need to get over yourself in thinking that the "AGENDA" you are pushing is the only right agenda in this world

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I caught a bit of flak for that one particular post in the "gay's kissing thread", however, I am not against gay rights or equal treatment.

We as a society have become so overly sensitive to protect, that saying just about anything negative in the same post would make one anti-gay, racist, anti-semitic or whatever, and the harsh words usually come from those who read selective keywords instead of the perspective in it's intended fashion.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join