It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-mason hate group on ATS?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Why couldn't it be.., ( IF it's true ) only a group, who beleive or even eally knows...because they are well informed investigators and/or former freemasons, who decided to reveil and expose, all they discovered and witnessed about freemasonry being involved in conspiracies and/or secret agenda and they simply united and got organized to help their investigations by combining their Knowledge and desire, to expose the truth.

After all, isn't this a conspiracy site ?

Why do you asume it's a anti-mason '' HATE '' group...
you seems like you want to dramatizing it, to play the victime role.

Could we see this, as a attempts to control and manipulate, to fulfil your needs, to do what ever it takes, to defend freemasonry and avoid investigations, because you fear, the truth about freemasonry might be reveald...

sounds fishy isn't it...?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow18433

Could we see this, as a attempts to control and manipulate, to fulfil your needs, to do what ever it takes, to defend freemasonry and avoid investigations, because you fear, the truth about freemasonry might be reveald...

sounds fishy isn't it...?

Actually if the truth about freemasonry was believed, then there would be no need for any of this. And since the masons on this board come here and try to answer questions about our fraternity, you would think some folks would be intelligent enough to figure out the truth. But when the truth is boring and you need a scapegoat, why not target the masons. I would welcome an investigation. The sad truth is, that if you really knew what went on in the lodge, you would laugh hystericaly while you thought about all the time you wasted worrying about a group of men hanging out together.

I made this thread because I thought it was ironic that this group existed. I would love to speak with this group but they are afraid to expose themselves. Probably afraid of being gang stalked or eaten. But at the end of the day, I really don't care, I was just wasting some time and enjoying ATS. So sorry to offend you.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
forget it, not important LOL

[edit on 18-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Originally posted by Mumbotron

Chapter would be more accurate... I'll see if I can find it and I'll quote the passage for you. That sort of defeats the purpose of my suggestion that you find it and read it yourself though.

I've read the book, linked it here several times, and have gone over several of the passages pretty often here.

So, I'm interested to see if you'll post one of the same ones, or a new one.

This'll help you for the passage: Morals and Dogma

This might help a bit more: online version of Morals and Dogma

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
All religions are based on solar worship, *especially* Christianity. "Satanism" is simply a reaction against the hypocrisy of modern Christianity, and has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

Satanism is a label created in reaction to various pagan faiths. It has nothing to do with Anton LaVey's "Church of Satanism."

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Why would anyone want to skip degrees like:

Degrees are not "skipped". They are given back-to-back at events called Reunions, which usually last a couple of weekends. Master Masons go in, begain at the Fourth Degree, and receive the degrees in sequence until they reach the 32nd.

19 degree: Pontiff (clearly blasphemy towards Catholicism)

The 19th degree has no relation to Catholicism.

24 degree: Prince of the Tabernacle (don't Christians give Jesus that title)

Not to my knowledge.

28 degree: Knight of the sun adept (obvious connection to solar worship and, well Satanism among other things- Paganism...)

All religions are based on solar worship, *especially* Christianity. "Satanism" is simply a reaction against the hypocrisy of modern Christianity, and has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

My guess is you haven't read Morals and Dogma.
I left it out before but why not add it in now...
25: Knight of the Brazen Serpent.....come on

Don't forget the 6th degree: "Intimate Secretary"

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You altruistic Masons with your combined wealth could put a rail system and a few highways in Africa for what you probably spend on hors d'oeuvres in a month worldwide thereby solving the problem of starvation in Africa forever. Good work guys.

You non-Masons could do the same with the money you spend on Big Macs. Good work guys.

That is ridiculous. First of all non-Masons aren't a band of merry men claiming to be a credit to humanity. I probably don't need to tell you that your members are most of the richest people in western society. Proportionately, what would be a big mac to someone like myself would build a railroad across Africa out of the pockets of these guys (you guys). Oh-- my point there was that Africa produces enough to feed the entire continent, they just cant transport the goods to were it's needed.

What he is trying to say is that the "charity" to a Freemason means rich Masons giving money to poor Masons, who in return have to do stuff like ATS duty. On top of that, I'm sure that the UGLE or even the grand lodge of his state doesn't give a flying fiddle about what his lodge is experiencing.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I probably don't need to tell you that your members are most of the richest people in western society.

That is completely laughable. Compared to other clubs and civic organizations, Freemasonry has members of the most financially meagre.

Semantics. Freemasonry also has members of the most financial abundant. Have you seen the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania? It's like Trump Tower.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You can't be a Roman Catholic and tolerant of other religions. It just doesn't work that way.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Who are the members of such a group. Please name them.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
My profile is now exterminated:

I will not be posting any further. If you haven't noticed..some of the mason posters have friends that are moderators and have signed their profiles or they are listed as freinds. Check all of them, they all intermingle and for years. (Augustus/Ashley, etc).

They have your IP thanks to the mod pals. My children's safety/life is worth way more than some brain-excercize online.

I am quitting while I am ahead. Since the initial long mason thread I have been censored by the same pals of AM, the mason (see his profile for the name of the moderator pal) (et al) If I had the time (not posting about other junk) I would research this group and compare names to each moderator, friends list (which I didn't know existed till now). I would investigate and cross reference every detail, but frankly, I didn't notice till now because I was too busy.

I will not be threatened directly or indirectly in mail or in a forum that is monitored by the very people who could be responsible for extinguishing my life. I am disgusted by the irresponsibility here, are you seriously kidding that your moderators associate with the forum users as friends?? DO YOU NOT REALIZE how DANGEROUS THAT IS?

that is beyond nuts, and you (as site owners) dare to start threads about plagerizing????

...not another word, and if any MASON comes to my doorstep or near my children....someone is going to get hurt and it WON'T BE US!!

I will find alternative ways of being pro-active in the conspiracy lifestyle. This is far too sickening. I will not disclose my height but it wouldn't matter in here, since if you add up the masons and the moderators it would reach a total of 263 feet of pure bull.

Back when I got these, I didn't realize it was personal, until I saw August's profile:

Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 24-6-2009 @ 07:55 AM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 24-6-2009 @ 07:54 AM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 23-6-2009 @ 11:41 PM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 23-6-2009 @ 11:07 PM Y del save
A thread of yours has been moved Mirthful Me 23-6-2009 @ 08:01 PM Y del

Who is Ad and M-me??? friends of masons????????????????? because I sure don't know em.I have a total of 9 mails from her, warnings and other junk???, I barely even paid attention to it, there has been more but I deleted.Is this place full of the mental, seriously?

I was warned long ago: "Masons will used Corrupted Freemason Moderators
to closed your thread, be careful now.......

FIRST: Corrupted Disinformant Agent Masons Teamup
as soon as a distress call is send to rapeadly gain back
control about information on freemasonry's dark sides
that are being revieled....

SECOND: They use Brothers who became Moderators
to gain full control back by closing the Thread or
by Banning those who got the courage to Deny Ignorance.....by reveiling Freemasonry's conspiracies..!

So be careful, if the thread is closed it will not help
anymore and if you are banned eighter so find
a way to be intelectualy smarter then them by using
*** ATS' T & C *** on your advantage.....

Sign: a Friend......!

Thumb up Princess...... "

I seriousl thought this was a joke??? YOU [snip] actually do this as moderators here???? OH yes, I believe it now!! PUKE!!!!!

[edit on 22-7-2009 by suzque66]

profanity removed

[edit on 22/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Well done, very gutsy indeed, must say, I admire the way you stand up for yourself and what you believe in, and all on your own. We can all learn something from you.

I give you a star! Keep well. x

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
+ 7 other edits to my posts by AD in various threads. Go ahead and read every one of my threads.

Does someone need to spank me because her BF augustus was being picked on by me or she/he is just a mason??

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I don't think there is any organization of Anti Masons, just as there isn't any organization of Freemasons... just two groups on two different sides of the aisle arguing continuously.. eventually either side gets in an uproar and all hell breaks loose, by which time SO usually meanders into the kindergarten chaos, closes the forum and gives us a telling off. To which both sides then yell at SO for being Anti Masonic or Pro Masonic and a few of us get banned.

The irony is that Freemasons quite possibly may be arguing with the same man under 20 different names continuously, in a circle, every month, same story. We all know the guy by different names. I don't even mind any more.. he's like the crazy uncle in the family, forum just isn't complete without him lol.. wish I could remember the last name I saw him under.. was talking about "Lucy" again.. ah, I digress..

As it happens I just saw a rather public mental melt down of the person quoted in the OP.. I doubt he/she is organized in anything, maybe a little disturbed, but that's it..

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I apologize if you're offended, but I really don't see a need for that kind of language on the boards.. you can make your point in a civil manor, can you not?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
Does someone need to spank me because her BF augustus was being picked on by me or she/he is just a mason??

Masqua just moderated one of your posts and he/she is not my friend, did you stop and think that it is your behavior Suze, and not anyone's status with other members of the forum.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I would love to know which mod removed that post!

I think it should be showed at the bottom of the post.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
and that has nothing to do with you threatening me, does it AM? I am not THAT hard up either to be hooked up with ...demon knows who.

I was warned, I should have listened about you.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
and that has nothing to do with you threatening me, does it AM? I am not THAT hard up either to be hooked up with ...demon knows who.

I was warned, I should have listened about you.

No one threanted you Suz, and you well know that, but beleive what you wish. I honestly think no one on this fourm has any ill will towards you, you on the other hand are particularly vitriolic this morning and are not disguising this fact.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join