It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-mason hate group on ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

As a Mason unless you have lots of money or family connections, it's unlikely you will ever be any more than one of the illuminati's (30th degree and up) pawns.

First, let me state that I am NOT a Mason. However, I don't view Masons any different than any other fraternal organization, where people gather with common interests. What is wrong with that?

As to your quote above, you could replace "Mason" with just about any other designation, and the statement would probably be true. Look at Congress, political figures, you-name-it....without either wealth or connections, your chances of reaching the top are very slim indeed.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron
As a Mason unless you have lots of money or family connections, it's unlikely you will ever be any more than one of the illuminati's (30th degree and up) pawns.

How do you explain then that in most states anyone who wants can get their 32nd degree in one weekend?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

How do you explain then that in most states anyone who wants can get their 32nd degree in one weekend?

Obviously since you already know I'm not a Mason I can't claim to know the inner workings of your 'elevation process'. For example it took my cousin 5 years to reach Master mason(3rd degree for those who don't know).I do however have family who are Masons (don't worry they haven't spilled your beans to me), and have friends whose family members are very involved. One friend in particular's grandfather married into a VERY wealthy and connected family. This friend of mine's granddad who was already a mason was then elevated to the degree of 32. So are you trying to tell me anybody can go from Master Mason to Sublime Prince of the Royal secret in one step? I find that doubtful at best . Maybe your organization knows that it can't hold back the tide of information that is available anymore so anyone who wants to remain a Mason after knowing the big secret can just do it... that would be my best guess at an explanation which you asked for.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Once you are a Master Mason, if you want to go to the Scottish Rite, you fill out the paperwork, write the check, spend as few as one day, bingo, 32 Deg. Yes, it is actually that simple. The truth is much more boring than all the fantasy and supposition.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking04

Once you are a Master Mason, if you want to go to the Scottish Rite, you fill out the paperwork, write the check, spend as few as one day, bingo, 32 Deg. Yes, it is actually that simple. The truth is much more boring than all the fantasy and supposition.

Why would anyone want to skip degrees like:
19 degree: Pontiff (clearly blasphemy towards Catholicism)
24 degree: Prince of the Tabernacle (don't Christians give Jesus that title)
28 degree: Knight of the sun adept (obvious connection to solar worship and, well Satanism among other things- Paganism...)

I noticed you didn't address some of my earlier comments that held a little weight in my opinion-- no that wasn't a jab at Albert Pike's physical stature.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

So, you've read Morals and Dogma then?

What particular chapters in the book are you refering to?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

So, you've read Morals and Dogma then?

What particular chapters in the book are you rfering to?

Chapter would be more accurate... I'll see if I can find it and I'll quote the passage for you. That sort of defeats the purpose of my suggestion that you find it and read it yourself though.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

"I can hardly believe that Masons on here of all people are putting this idea forward.

So let me explain. whilst I generally have respect for anyone who chooses any path in life as long as they are good people.
There are some things I dont agree with. I like the idea of standing on your own two feet. I dislike any sort of pack behaviour or mentality and dont trust those who propagate it.
The Masons do this as its almost in their nature.

You Masons are doing it now. Banding together and activley identifying yourselfs as Masons. And then crying about people who you percieve to be (naybe with good reason or maybe not) ganging up on you.

Same on many forums. So whats the point? I see many Masons rushing to defend against claims of unjust activity or links to the powers that be. Why? Nobody in their right mind thinks all Masons are evil.
Some are just suggesting that the Masonic Order(s) have been used by the powers that be and the secret government. This is arguable.

For people who are meant to be trying to approach self realisation a lot of Masons seem to enjoy arguments and exhibit less than exemplary behaviour. "

Now THIS I agree with lol.

A group worried about the possibility of another group.

Like I said earlier, its not so fun for you guys when its not just lil suz here by herself, is it?

I can't fathom a bunch of grown men on and on about trying to diss suz as in the other thread as 'nutty, or a hater or a lush' because I don't like the group you belong to. It is nothing personal, I am sure you are decent guys ...although you are being used, I only pity you. I've been weak a few times (long ago)in my life, I grew up since and learned how to think for myself now--I'm a big girl, YAY.

*btw, my profile about beer was the topic at that time. Just so you know, I also love to BBQ LOTS, will I be called a pyro too????

Point is, I didn't want to associate with any groups. Now you start this thread in pretext of scaring off or belittling any group that may or may not exist BEFORE they appear. Pretty weak, ok no, VERY weak.

And I actually gave Suz a compliment on the way she handled the group. This thread was in no way a slight on her.

and I never noticed any of that. I'm surprised you too didn't write me like your gang-pal Josh did for no apparent reason except to insult me. The childishness amoung you as a group is just ....sigh, blaaaaa. What next?

You men *coughs, are sometime way too disappointing.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You say that you don't know about Masonry, but you claim that you do know. And you show a basic lack of understanding, witness not knowing how easy it is to become a 32 Deg. That doesn't bode well for you to be an expert on the 'evils' of Freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You say that you don't know about Masonry, but you claim that you do know. And you show a basic lack of understanding, witness not knowing how easy it is to become a 32 Deg. That doesn't bode well for you to be an expert on the 'evils' of Freemasonry.

Your double speak is impressive. So are you going to honestly say that most of your mason friends didn't have selfish business related motives when joining? I've known enough Masons to know the truthful answer to that. Furthermore I have nothing against anyone, even Satanists, we are all human beings searching for the truth and the light.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Chapter would be more accurate... I'll see if I can find it and I'll quote the passage for you. That sort of defeats the purpose of my suggestion that you find it and read it yourself though.

I've read the book, linked it here several times, and have gone over several of the passages pretty often here.

So, I'm interested to see if you'll post one of the same ones, or a new one.

This'll help you for the passage: Morals and Dogma

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Just to clarify, I don't hate anyone... not Masons, not anti-Masons, not even anti-Semites or people prone to being somehow abusive. I saw the topic and thought I might have some relevant ideas to help explain what the original poster was asking.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Mumbotron]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I have engaged in no doublespeak. You are projecting, friend. I know exactly one man who joined, thinking that it would help him along, or so it seemed. His motivations only became clear after the fact. In any event, he drifted away when it was not the magic key that he sought.

Again, I am sorry that the truth does not align with your pre-conceived notions.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I have engaged in no doublespeak. You are projecting, friend. I know exactly one man who joined, thinking that it would help him along, or so it seemed. His motivations only became clear after the fact. In any event, he drifted away when it was not the magic key that he sought.

Again, I am sorry that the truth does not align with your pre-conceived notions.

Sorry, I just don't believe you.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

When you ask questions, then refuse to believe answers, I can only apologize for not supporting your pre-conceived notions. However, you have given us a perfect example of an 'anti-' at work. This is particularly so as none of the your points to which I have responded are anything other than of the most mundane nature.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

When you ask questions, then refuse to believe answers, I can only apologize for not supporting your pre-conceived notions. However, you have given us a perfect example of an 'anti-' at work. This is particularly so as none of the your points to which I have responded are anything other than of the most mundane nature.

I have known lots of masons who joined for business reasons. I have even had the suggestion made to me to join for that very reason by a mason. Anyways you don't need to be apologetic for that, it's natural to look out for your own best interests, just don't try to tell me it's about altruism because I'm not brainwashed enough to believe it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
You altruistic Masons with your combined wealth could put a rail system and a few highways in Africa for what you probably spend on hors d'oeuvres in a month worldwide thereby solving the problem of starvation in Africa forever. Good work guys.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

You altruistic Masons with your combined wealth could put a rail system and a few highways in Africa for what you probably spend on hors d'oeuvres in a month worldwide thereby solving the problem of starvation in Africa forever. Good work guys.

you are sooooooo misled. Our meals are cheap and paid for by the members. (I have to spend 6 bucks for a dried out fried chicken dinner) but it isn't the food, it's the company that I come back for. We have a total of 5 active members who have any real money, and even them, it isn't' a vast fortune big enough to feed the starving of Africa or even Detroit. If you think that is the way it really is, then I guess that is your prerogative. But here where the motto is Deny Ignorance, I kind of thought we should go that, instead of compound it.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
all i can say on this topic is, i'm not a mason.i don't know any.i certainly don't hate any. and if there are people who do, why?
don't they pretty much keep to thereselves? what's to hate?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Majestic23
How about the Masons on here start giving us some more of their wisdom and teachings, as they are very relevant.

I do not think we actually need to give it to you as all of Masonry's teachings are already in the public domian and you most likely already know and practice them.

It was less of a question and more of a suggestion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join