It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-mason hate group on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It would also be nice to know exactly why they are against Masons.... other than the mind numbing arguments that have been repeated over and over again. IMO its probably a little bit of jealousy... Freemason envy. Thats why they started their own sweet secret society to belong to.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Yes, I am jealous for sure.

according to Josh

I now have a group of pygmy goats that are my new pals. I seduce them into being little anti-mason affiliates and I rule over them.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
Besides if there were such a group, it would really suck if they outnumbered you and you were the only mason to show up for the thread party. You might not want to show up for the thread at all.

Denying such a group would be a bit late. And since they haven't even stopped by for a quick "masons are bad, mkay" I would assume them to be cowards and not a threat at all. even if they all got together in one basement and cast a super special spell on me.
I just couldn't get past the irony of a secret group to bash the same.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66

Yes, I am jealous for sure.

according to Josh

I now have a group of pygmy goats that are my new pals. I seduce them into being little anti-mason affiliates and I rule over them.

treat your subjects well or they will poop on the carpet.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

treat your subjects well or they will poop on the carpet.

we hold outdoor meetings...my imaginary goats would never touch my hardwood.

I would start such a anti-mason group and try to solicit members but I don't have THAT much interest on the subject, too much work and I just don't like the idea of turf wars on the net...its babyish.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Unfortunately, it isn't limited to Mason-haters. I have found that there are groups of ATS members that jump on virtually any belief or organization with hatred and vitriol. Masons, Jews, Catholics, Muslims, you-name-it, they are all the object of hatred at various times.
People fear what they don't understand, and that lack of understanding and fear result in a misplaced hatred. Unfortunately, that hatred does nothing to improve understanding. When I encounter it, I try to bring understanding, but some members don't want to understand, they just want to wallow in their own hatred, and false beliefs. Accept the fact that some just don't want to learn. It is their loss.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I hope you're not picking on suzque66 because she opposes the CHIP program. That wouldn't be a tally for the Masons. Nor would harboring a victim mentality. Zionists operate through of a victim mentality. Don't be a Zionist.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

No picking here. Theres a different thread for that topic already. The topic at hand here is a group of people who go out of their way to trash Masons. Personally i would like to know why and for what reasons other than blind hatred or pure ignorance.

I'm sure suz appreciated your looking out for her well being though.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It's not difficult to find out why people dislike Freemasonry, especially on ATS. Again, operating through a victim mentality doesn't help, nor is it spiritually uplifting.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

It's not difficult to find out why people dislike Freemasonry, especially on ATS. Again, a opeating through a victim mentality doesn't help, nor is it spiritually uplifting.

Those who seem to have a violent dislike for Masonry seem rather short on tangible and believable reasons for that dislike. Added to that is a tendency for them to treat all who aren't in lockstep with their worldview as enemies.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I can hardly believe that Masons on here of all people are putting this idea forward.

So let me explain. whilst I generally have respect for anyone who chooses any path in life as long as they are good people.
There are some things I dont agree with. I like the idea of standing on your own two feet. I dislike any sort of pack behaviour or mentality and dont trust those who propagate it.
The Masons do this as its almost in their nature.

You Masons are doing it now. Banding together and activley identifying yourselfs as Masons. And then crying about people who you percieve to be (naybe with good reason or maybe not) ganging up on you.

Same on many forums. So whats the point? I see many Masons rushing to defend against claims of unjust activity or links to the powers that be. Why? Nobody in their right mind thinks all Masons are evil.
Some are just suggesting that the Masonic Order(s) have been used by the powers that be and the secret government. This is arguable.

For people who are meant to be trying to approach self realisation a lot of Masons seem to enjoy arguments and exhibit less than exemplary behaviour.

How about the Masons on here start giving us some more of their wisdom and teachings, as they are very relevant.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

but the sad thing here is that most are not interested in the "teachings of masonry" as they would most certainly be lies. And if we started a thread about the teachings of masonry, there would be no conspiracy aspect of it and therefore not belong here. It's a catch 22.

But for your enjoyment, I started this thread after finding out through the member Suzque66 that a secret group had formed and is trying to bolster membership for the sole purpose of disrupting the flow of information regarding masons. Now I could really care less about that kind of kids game, but since I do come here looking for a good discussion on occasion, I thought it would be a fun time to try to entice these folks to come and identify themselves. They have not and so what I can see is no harm done.

If there is any aspect of masonry that you would like to talk about, please feel free to ask in this thread or start a new one, and I can almost guarantee that the masons on this forum would be glad to talk about things that don't involve made up fantasies.

And I actually gave Suz a compliment on the way she handled the group. This thread was in no way a slight on her.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
How about the Masons on here start giving us some more of their wisdom and teachings, as they are very relevant.

I do not think we actually need to give it to you as all of Masonry's teachings are already in the public domian and you most likely already know and practice them.

Are you good to family and neighbors? Do you pratice charity and relief? Do you help others that are less fortunate then yourself without expecting anything in return?

These are the major tenets of the Fraternity but we most certainly do not have an proprietary possesion of them. Practice of them by any and all will always be spritually rewarding.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

It's not difficult to find out why people dislike Freemasonry, especially on ATS. Again, a opeating through a victim mentality doesn't help, nor is it spiritually uplifting.

Those who seem to have a violent dislike for Masonry seem rather short on tangible and believable reasons for that dislike. Added to that is a tendency for them to treat all who aren't in lockstep with their worldview as enemies.

What is your evidence for such brash accusations?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

It's not so much that they are defending one another, as that they have taken a sworn oath to defend Freemasonry itself. I'm sure they are just as liable to throw one another under the bus as much as they to resort to deflecting blame onto other secret soceities such as the Oddfellows and the Elk

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Please point out where this group exists.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

By saying that you must become a Freemason in order to put those principles into practice, you're not better than a pastor telling someone that they must be a Christian to believe in God.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Go get yourself a copy of the former American Freemason leader Albert Pike's book:Morals and Dogma. In there you'll find out about who is considered the true god of freemasonry (hint: Alistair Crowley (32 degree mason) was into this entity too). That knowledge was supposed to be reserved for 30th degree and above, but it suits your order to get this info out now. Fraternal brotherly love and service to the community are great motivators and are clearly not the mark of the beast. Lets face it though, most people got into it for business contacts which makes them by default liars when claiming altruistic motives. A great first step towards the ultimate deceiver. Hey I'm not the least bit religious but you have to be religious in order to become a Mason. Then they twist your faith bit by bit until they have you believing red is blue. I don't think most people hate you because you are a mason, I think they hate masonry because of how it perverts our society. As a Mason unless you have lots of money or family connections, it's unlikely you will ever be any more than one of the illuminati's (30th degree and up) pawns.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Mumbotron]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Mumbotron]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

By saying that you must become a Freemason in order to put those principles into practice, you're not better than a pastor telling someone that they must be a Christian to believe in God.

You need to polish your reading comprehension skills as nowhere in my post did I say that you needed to be a Mason to follow these tenets. As a matter of fact, I explicitly explained that most people already observe these tenets and Masons do not have a exclusive right to them.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm sure they are just as liable to throw one another under the bus as much as they to resort to deflecting blame onto other secret soceities such as the Oddfellows and the Elk

What Mason here has blamed anything on the Elks or Oddfellows? Posts and quotes.

You really seem to be digging deep into the vcwxvwilgen fiction well this evening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join