It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-mason hate group on ATS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The profanity in this thread stops now.

Please continue this discussion in a civil manner.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
the made up sh!t is awesome!

It is a conspiracy because you get to circumvent the censors but others dont

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

If you put a "Reply To" link it will go directly to that post, so a Moderator can remove the indecencies.. save them time from having to read the entire thread, as it could be buried anywhere.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
reply to post by network dude

You can't be a Roman Catholic and tolerant of other religions. It just doesn't work that way.

Unless your first name is God, you don't know what my tolerant levels are. Religion is a faith based system. One doesn't have to follow 100% of the teachings to be spiritual. In fact, If you did follow 100% of the teachings, I would suspect you of being either a robot, or incredibly small brained. I guess to each his own.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Who are the members of such a group. Please name them.

I don't know any of the names. If I did, I would have U2Ud them and spoke with them directly. It was confirmed that they existed by two members who brought their intentions to my attention. This should not be an Us vs. Them situation. I participate in other topics on this board and may very well agree with some of them on other topics. I guess I just had this incredibly silly idea that when the site said "Deny Ignorance" that it was a real idea. So I came here to the SS forum to attempt to tell people that not everything they say about the masons is true. I feel as if I have a bit of knowledge on the subject since I am a mason. I guess since school is out and the general theme for this summer is "act like a cry baby" I will attempt to distance myself from this area so the Junior High kids can do their thing for a while. Don't forget nap time.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You can't be a Roman Catholic and tolerant of other religions. It just doesn't work that way.

Unless your first name is God, you don't know what my tolerant levels are. Religion is a faith based system. One doesn't have to follow 100% of the teachings to be spiritual. In fact, If you did follow 100% of the teachings, I would suspect you of being either a robot, or incredibly small brained. I guess to each his own.

Catholicism has a tradition which you obviously choose to ignore. Maybe it's not "cool" to be a Catholic anymore?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Who are the members of such a group. Please name them.

I don't know any of the names. If I did, I would have U2Ud them and spoke with them directly. It was confirmed that they existed by two members who brought their intentions to my attention. This should not be an Us vs. Them situation. I participate in other topics on this board and may very well agree with some of them on other topics. I guess I just had this incredibly silly idea that when the site said "Deny Ignorance" that it was a real idea. So I came here to the SS forum to attempt to tell people that not everything they say about the masons is true. I feel as if I have a bit of knowledge on the subject since I am a mason. I guess since school is out and the general theme for this summer is "act like a cry baby" I will attempt to distance myself from this area so the Junior High kids can do their thing for a while. Don't forget nap time.

Lemme guess, they are characterized by speaking ill of Freemasonry. Am I right?

Denials are rather useless "bits of knowledge," unless of course you're denying ignorace

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

I am going to type this slow for you as you seem to have a problem with comprehension. What I chose to believe is my business. I am happy to shar my opinion with those who are smart enough to listen. I will not waste it on the other. Go troll somwhere else and come back when you decide to engage your brain and acutaly read things posted here before you start vomiting words.

If you start at the begining of this thread and read the OPthen it will be possible for you to understand what this highly intlectual thread is all about. untill then watch your head when going back under the bridge.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by vcwxvwligen

I am going to type this slow for you as you seem to have a problem with comprehension. What I chose to believe is my business. I am happy to shar my opinion with those who are smart enough to listen. I will not waste it on the other. Go troll somwhere else and come back when you decide to engage your brain and acutaly read things posted here before you start vomiting words.

If you want to shar your opinions, that's fine with all of us, I'd like think.

Smart enough to listen, or to believe you?

I am reading it quite well, acutaly

If you start at the begining of this thread and read the OPthen it will be possible for you to understand what this highly intlectual thread is all about. untill then watch your head when going back under the bridge.

Please, elucidate me on the subject matter of this thread, in terms of it being highly intlectual

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Good. How you managed to circumvent the moderators this long is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Mm no see, this is what I do not understand. You pretend to care about what I brought up but if you actually did maybe you would have done something about it yourself; yet you got stars for being a smart-ass and pointing out what I should do?
It was on the first page. I was merely stating my disbelief because in my 2 years of this site this is the 2nd time Ive ever seen a circumvention like so and the only time Ive ever seen it on the first page and not cared about.
Leading me to conclude people dont care and leave me to wonder, why?
And then I consider what suzie-whatever said and see AshleyD and GAOTU are moderators and think, hm maybe what she said held some truth. I dont really hold her in much respect but, you see?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Done something about it? ... Like what? I am just an ordinary member, I have no super powers?

And if you think Mods have the time or manpower to read every character posted on this site your wrong. That is why we have the "Alert" function, to which if you had but extended your index finger and clicked it, and explained directly to the mod what the issue was instead of complaining to the board as a whole, perhaps the issue would be resolved. At the very least you could have the decency to "reply to" so as the Mods could go directly there. The Mods are Humans, like me and you and should not be expected to catch 100% of the indecencies 100% of the time. So next time, take some initiative and use the site functions provided, else you have no reason to complain at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
My profile is now exterminated:

I was warned long ago: "Masons will used Corrupted Freemason Moderators...

FIRST: Corrupted Disinformant Agent Masons Teamup
as soon as a distress call is send to rapeadly gain back
control about information on freemasonry's dark sides
that are being revieled....

SECOND: They use Brothers who became Moderators
to gain full control back by closing the Threads ( and hiding posts)

[edit on 22-7-2009 by suzque66]

hmmm, that sure is interesting...

Practically everyone in here, Doubt of freemason's real goal in here and suspect, freemason's strategic role in ATS and their powers of influence, they really have in here... i think i will '' Google around '' and search about ATS and Freemasons links.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I've made it a point to avoid all threads connected with freemasonry

In all my time on the Net, I have yet to come across members of any other group which love to talk about themselves as much as masons do

I strongly suspect that freemasons themselves (usually the lowest level masons) initiate 99% of the threads about freemasonry.

Most people are aware of this also, so what you get in threads about freemasonry are freemasons pretending to be 'anti masonic' under one ID, after which they and their friends double back and imagine the world spins around them as they 'defend' freemasonry.

The entire topic is boring ... Boring, with a capital 'B'

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

There is plenty of threads here made by masons, but plenty of threads made by non masons. If all these threads were made masons why would we wanna argue with ourselves? Andyou cant have 2 accounts here and use them at the time to respond to your other account and stuff. The mods catch onto that in a second. I've seen mods catch people doing that in other parts of this forum, they can tell if one person on 2 ids are the same.

And we are grown men and most of us have wives and families, don't have to much time to sit on the net arguing with ourselves if what you say is true Lol what kinda psycho loser would make 2 accounts just to argue with yourself.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
there is a mason agenda here on ats that i am certain of, since i have never seen so many masons in one place as i have here in my almost 10 years now on ats

that is a good thing however, since most masons i have found to be great debaters, and rational thinkers.
i do agree that from time to time, it tends to become to much, and that is only because, that we the anti masons, do not group up, we arent connected, we rarely u2u each other, we dig in for several months, researching som lead we have, without ever telling anyone on ats we will be gone.

that being said, i have also met people here posing as masons acting very unmasonry like, and that leads me to the conclusion, that they 1: are retards 2: arent masons. im leaning towards 2...

there are people that for some reason think that masonry is the root of all evil, i have in all my years found no evidence to this, though i am certain that they are part of the puzzle for manipulation and control.

this cannot be removed from my point of view, untill i actually get the chance to join them

that is the only way i can be proven wrong, seeing with my own eyes

problem with this joining up thing is that i dont give an oath and not mean it.
ie. if they have me give an oath of secrecy, nothing would make me break this oath.
i am a man of my word, without this i am nothing.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
And we are grown men and most of us have wives and families, don't have to much time to sit on the net arguing with ourselves if what you say is true Lol what kinda psycho loser would make 2 accounts just to argue with yourself.

You'd be surprised at how many psycho losers are running things.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetragrammaton

Masons have no problems dropping hints here and there as long as they believe that you can be trusted. You can usually prove this by demonstrating that you know what you're talking, and that you would not blabber it out to everybody.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Tetragrammaton

You can usually prove this by demonstrating that you know what you're talking,

and you would know this how?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton

this cannot be removed from my point of view, untill i actually get the chance to join them

that is the only way i can be proven wrong, seeing with my own eyes

problem with this joining up thing is that i dont give an oath and not mean it.
ie. if they have me give an oath of secrecy, nothing would make me break this oath.
i am a man of my word, without this i am nothing.

for what it's worth, I can assure you that once you learn the great and mysterious secrets, you will have no problem keeping your word. And we call it an obligation. Your willingness to learn new things and the lack of you being like number 1 on your list, leads me to believe that you would make a good mason.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join