It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-mason hate group on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Is it possible that a group of ATS members have formed a hate group to gang up on people or posts they don't like? Is it possible that there is a conspiracy right in the middle of a conspiracy web site? Say it ain't so.

This quote:

Originally posted by suzque66
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

You obviously don't get out much. Good hunting for? Geez, how do you think these guys get hired to begin with?

re:my email

For the last time, I don't know who you are, or if you are friends of this mint dude who is on my a$$, suz does NOT joint clubs to gang up with or against other groups online (including masons). If you all are so group and clique, why aren't you here doing that yourself and leaving me every goddam thread on my own while you watch? This is as lame as Masons who are do-nothings in what I accuse of, no?

Do not mail me to join any affiliation that hates or propogates hate, I do not hate, I have a distaste for what the masons stand for (from what I have seen and read). It is personal and I will never discuss it.

So, from now on, if I post about the masons, or a mason thread, be clear I will not be influenced by other members nor do I need a group to all of a sudden come forward (hmm funny, none yet??) to even say 'yay suz' because I joined that group. I have yet to have anyone come forward except in mail that I am all that and a bag of tater chips.

Yanno, that doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is people that claim to dislike a group for being a bunch of cowardly whimps because they are lower echelon....

I do not, will not, ever be a follower. I didn't pay 16gs at university to have some emails mocking me that I should join a group of people who are too cowardice to show themselves.

I will come back, when I feel like it, to a Mason thread, if I am in the daymn mood, not because 2 or 9 anti-masons are here to distract me because they ...blaaa I will be back if I feel like it.

This is the point, why do you grown men that write me, feel the need to get other grown men (and I am a 5' frikn barely 2 woman, 109lbs) to join them?? I don't need a group of 3 or 40 to make me feel worthy.

You write about divide and conquer? Gimme a break, I divide, I conquer alone and you goons sit in emails asking me to join some group? Never!! grrr

[edit on 11-7-2009 by suzque66]

from this thread Seems to tell the tale that such a thing might exist. If the masons get into trouble for "ganging up" on people as we have in the past, why is this OK? I guess we will have to wait an see what this group of pinheads has to say. Unless they are the type of cowards that hang in the shadows and star posts just because they fit their agenda.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I know I and Augustus Masonicus were both told that the poster had been warned off about us.
I found it ridiculous then, now, however, it seems it is more than just a single member spouting.
I know that ATS is regarded as a Masonic site by some other forums, and I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I guess it should not be a surprise, but it just seems like that guy achilies or whatever his name was, who had multiple accounts, and would go around staring his own posts and giving himself the thumbs up and things. It's one thing to have goobers for friends, when you are your only friend, and you still have that problem, there isn't much hope for your future.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You can't create an Adam without an Eve and you certainly can't have a yin without a yang...just the way the universe works...you should have been expecting this.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Brothers:

I don't know if there is organized activity, however, it is possible. There is some true vitriol here. I am not quite sure from whence it comes, but there are a few who foam at the mouth/keyboard when the 'eeeeevilllll' Freemasons come up.

What I find laughable is the 'standard' applied to some key points here. How many times have we been told that Reagan, and Clinton are Masons? Each time it is denied, even listing the Presidents who were Masons (to include EA LBJ), and yet, it continues to pop up? (Yes, it is part of our master plan to publicly acknowledge some of our members who are Presidents, yeah, right.) How many times do we hear the 'high-level' Mason rot, and how we, the low-level drones, know ab-so-lutely NOTHING about our own organization? (But the guy in his parent's basement has the real deal about the lizardman-Pike connection.) Ditto the never ending lists of 'Masons' that include Saddam, and every other baddie/world leader in history.

I believe that we are a just one of the wildcards that allows them to have that supreme variable in their equations of conspiracy so that it can all 'fit', at least in their minds.

'Deny Ignorance' is a term that some use to blindly cling to their beliefs, regardless of responses to their position. Heck look at how the CIA is characterized by some here. One post, they are incompetent boobs, the next, they can track your every move, and guide your life choices. Again, I do believe that we are that magical element that makes their world view work. The truth must then be ignored, or disparaged, as the truth of Freemasonry undercuts deeply held beliefs.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking04

brother, I think the sad truth is that since the truth is not all that interesting, the made up sh!t is awesome! But in retrospect, I have learned a great deal reading what the learned masons on the board have written. I enjoy the recourse and love the fact that I can speak to a brother from 180 degrees latitude from me and talk.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

This makes me sad. My Grandfather was a Mason, and he was one of the best human beings I have ever come across. People will always fear what they don't understand. It's a primitive way to be, but it seems that it isn't going away any time soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Brother:

The learning opportunities here are grand. I agree with you about the truth. That is what, in a very roundabout way, I was trying to communicate. The mundane truth about Freemasonry does not fit with the theorist worldview, but if that same theorist can hold onto the 'interesting' powers and machinations of super-uber world Freemasonry, then his view can still work, if only in his own head. A group of men who are concerned with an orphanages, hospitals (which are currently in somewhat dire financial shape), looking after their families in the current economic climate, as well as patching the roof to the Lodge building, or replacing the air-conditioner just are not all that sexy.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sisters!

You're a dying bread! but I still love most of ya!

I was a brother in my early adult years here in Scandinavia!

Keep doing good and keep he evil away!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I guess we will have to wait an see what this group of pinheads has to say. Unless they are the type of cowards that hang in the shadows and star posts just because they fit their agenda.

Well, I am not going to name who emails me because that would be like gossiping. The entire premise is cowardly anyways. If I can yap about Masons then why can't anyone else? I don't see anyone appearing in and out of the 2 mason threads I have participated in that mailed me though. Do they have other names? I dunno. Seems pretty immature, I mean it is a website, who cares what you say in one name and why bother to be afraid to say it in that name but only in another (uhhg as if that made sense). lol.

All I know is whoever 'they' might be know now not to contact me about such childish games. Plus, if they want to appear, let them do so on their own, I am not responsible for another's words or viewpoint and I don't see anyone jumping in to pat my back publicly. Nor do I care for that.

For a group, I know if I ran it...I'd be a hell of a lot more organized and unbashful about coming forward.

NO, I am not that other poster some of you have accused me as being either. That one I started was my first convo on the entire subject in here or elsewhere (where else would it even come up??) lol. Is this other suz Canadian too?, I've never seen another suz on here and I read almost every (interesting) thread thoroughly even if it is 29 pages long.

Anyhoo, if there is such group, if I'm not the leader, I don't wanna play lol. I am far too stubborn to be a follower. I think I have made it clear when I wrote back that I am not interested.

carry on,

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

NO, I am not that other poster some of you have accused me as being either.

It's not uncommon, so they've developed a habit of assuming that someone who says the same things is the same person.
There's a number of people who have re-registered here several times, sometimes only slightly changing their names, posting the same things in the same manner as got them banned.
I stumbled across a support group of sorts for them just a wee bit ago. actually.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If I may, there are a lot of people... and perhaps even 'groups' that are loosely aligned that do base their commonality on the hate of another group. But do understand that humanity is not really a single race as it is a group of many races that share a lot of common DNA. The minor differences don't matter because we are tribal by our very nature and have been since we left the caves where we used to stoke little fires in fear of the next group.

Whew! Was that a long spew, or what?

Bottom line? We are divided by our own desire... our own choice, and trying to legislate hate (which is less hate than an inborn defensive mechanism) is like trying to blend oil and water. Someday, we will come together but for those trying to force it today? It can only lead to anarchy.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
"It's not uncommon, so they've developed a habit of assuming that someone who says the same things is the same person.
There's a number of people who have re-registered here several times, sometimes only slightly changing their names, posting the same things in the same manner as got them banned.
I stumbled across a support group of sorts for them just a wee bit ago. actually"

I have read here forever and a day but out of boredom I joined. Well, no clue but as you can see, I have no star thingies (don't even know what they are for anyways) nor do I look at other's profiles or notice stuff like that. She writes the same stuff? I have varied tastes, I post on anything and everything that is interesting, maybe she did too. No clue. I thought I'd get banned last week for saying a t and a c word (using stars) to some guy commenting on women's monthlies like he is qualified to give advice lol.

lol @ support group. I might need them someday...but for something stupid like swearing again since getting emotional on a computer is not anything I'd waste my time doing.

If I may, there are a lot of people... and perhaps even 'groups' that are loosely aligned that do base their commonality on the hate of another group.

Yeah, well, as I said on the first thread I started, I didn't use the word 'hate' towards masons, I used the word 'distaste' lol. I don't do hate, it ain't healthy for the one who spouts it or the reciever of, equally.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
while I don't agreee with what you say most of the time Suz, I would like to say that you have gained respect from me by being adult enough to stand on your own.

I have received several confirmations that this is true. I don't realy care, it just explains all those stars for stupid posts that should have been ignored. The completely idiotic thing is that there is a "secret society" that formed to bash "secret societies". Does anyone else see the irony there?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I have read here forever and a day but out of boredom I joined. Well, no clue but as you can see, I have no star thingies (don't even know what they are for anyways) nor do I look at other's profiles or notice stuff like that.

Really? You do not go around checking peoples profiles? Hmmm....

Orignally posted by suzque66 on 25-5-2009 @ 01:29
Ah I checked, you only post on Freemason subjects.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes, I can click the lil button at the bottom that tells of posts, other than that I don't open profiles to read where they are from or notice the stars, posts are not viewing a profile. Unless all of a sudden those two words mean the same thing on your planet's dictionary.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

...posts are not viewing a profile.

Tell me what the big letters say above the posts when you click the button.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
In this box?

no letters. click on posts at the bottom of this box and voila..a list.

ohh haha, If I enlarge my screen there is your profile., was like magic. But no, I never noticed or read it fullscreen.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
so I guess it stands to reason that this group is a few nerds who live in Mommy's basement, and play dungeons and dragons in their spare time.

No real life to speak of. It would be nice to see someone with some nads step up to the plate and identify the group. After all, we aren't hiding from anyone.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It would be nice to see someone with some nads step up to the plate and identify the group.

So who has more nads, guys with any given group that hang on eachother's coattails or the someone who has no affiliation with any groups?

Besides if there were such a group, it would really suck if they outnumbered you and you were the only mason to show up for the thread party. You might not want to show up for the thread at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join