It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two gay men kicked out of Chico's Tacos restaurant for kissing

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
The two were not thrown out because of their sexual orientation. They were thrown out for showing disrespect for other's.

OK, so why were the other 3 thrown out? Still haven't gotten a good response to that one.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The two were not thrown out because of their sexual orientation. They were thrown out for showing disrespect for other's.

So why haven't you been thrown out of this thread yet? Your posts have been extremely disrespectful! Just an observation.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

Ok, now you are a pyschiatrist or did you google it. It's ok if you did, we all do. If this is your profession, then that would explain somethings, particularly the closed minded part. However, here in the U.S, when someone is referred as "Anti-Social", that generally means that person doesn't interact with people. It may not be the official word the pyschiatrists use, but that's just what people think when they hear anti social.

Also, it seems that you have misdiagnosed me. I just don't care about what people think of me, nor do I care what others do as long as I don't harm anyone and vice versa but I don't display any of these actions under this so called disorder you say I have. After looking it up, it seems that this is how you view homosexuals, particularly when they kiss in public. You consider their behavior to be "anti social". So now we are getting to the root of things. You don't actually consider me "antisocial", but because I support the rights of the gay individuals of this topic. Again, you misdiagnosed me and where I'm from if you aren't a certified professional, it's against the law to even make a diagnosis. Face it, you got exposed of being an ignorant bigot and then had to resort to continuing to push this thread off topic because there's no other way to justify yourself. You're a bigot without any reason to it. Just as simple as that.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
While some people doesn't find anything wrong with signs of affection between two human beings been females or males.

Society is not ready for open and spread shows of affection between couples of the same sex.

Hell is been a number of instances that cities has been working hard with bills to even make shows of affections between heterosexual couples illegal in public.

But in this case in the OP, the couple have plenty of ammunition to follow a law sue base on the law already established.

We have always had certain standards society follows. Being kicked out for kissing? can you say bouycot? How many straight couples were thrown out for the same. And I've seen more action on the subway then just kissing, and I'n talking about straight people. Allow people the right to show a limited amount of affection in a public place At the same time if people, gay or straight start ripping each others clothing off, well THATS going to far in a public place.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
My question still remains. If these guys were turfed out because they kissed, why were the other 3, who didn't show affection, thrown out as well?

Because they were a group and they all mouthed off and gave the owner a hard time.

One bad apple spoils the.......

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Because they were a group and they all mouthed off and gave the owner a hard time.

I was asking for logic, not inane banter. We all know why they were thrown out, because they were also gay.

link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Can you quote the part of the article that states that? Or are you just making stuff up to support your position?!?!? I'm going with choice number two!

link   
I am VERY anti-censorship.

But can a mod PLEASE BAN John Matrix?

I have absolutely NO ONE on ignore and can tolerate questioning the Holocaust and questioning 911 and even questioning if intelligence can be passed on in genes but HOLY CRAP I have never experienced such a hateful insensative narrow minded person in my life.

Why would you even post on this website?

You are not here to gain anything in the way of knowledge or engage in debate you are here to preach hatred. You have addressed none of the points that other people have made instead completely ignored them and continued to shoot Diarrhea out of your mouth.

Get the HELL out of ATS!

Iran is recruiting or North Korea . Go there.

link   

OK, so why were the other 3 thrown out? Still haven't gotten a good response to that one.

See above for your answer, and I expect some stars for my answers and efforts on this thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I was asking for logic, not inane banter. We all know why they were thrown out, because they were also gay.

I think you are wrong. They got thrown out for showing contempt and disrespect for others.

Were they wearing shirts that say I'm Gay? DId they walk into the joint and say I'm Gay? Did they announce it and kiss, or just kiss and make people sick and upset the owner of his taco joint?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
OK guys, let's keep it clean. No need to stoop to the level of the immoral minority.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Were they wearing shirts that say I'm Gay? DId they walk into the joint and say I'm Gay? Did they announce it and kiss, or just kiss and make people sick and upset the owner of his taco joint?

Good questions. Did they? Also, did they just go in o get something to eat? You really are reaching to justify this. It's not playing.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

OK guys, let's keep it clean. No need to stoop to the level of the immoral minority.

A little fun don't hurt in the middle of such a heated discussion. It might make a few people loosen up a bit.

The best Gays I know are the ones that agree to disagree with my position, and I offer them the same....so we agree to disagree. I know one like that.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well, if it’s only 2% who are gay (‘speaking with their sissy lips’)…and let’s assume 1% of them are lesbians…then that still leaves 37.2% of heterosexual men who enjoy anal sex with heterosexual women….so what happened to your ‘abnormal…sick and deviant’ argument? Why so worked up about 1% (who apparently don’t even exist) who have a lifestyle that causes ‘haemorrhoids’…and ‘spreads disease’….because by that argument haemorrhoids must be much more prevalent in the heterosexual community…but don’t worry…there are creams…lol
Were you looking into a shiny surface when you wrote that last line?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Good questions. Did they? Also, did they just go in o get something to eat? You really are reaching to justify this. It's not playing.

I just wanted to draw attention to the fact that we don't know all the facts, and assuming they were thrown out for being Gay, vs. being thrown out for offending the owner and his customers isn't right....untill we have the facts.

However, I think it is more reasonable to assume that they got thrown out as a group due to the kissing, and very likely the argument that would very likely have resulted.....especially when you have a group of five facing off against one owner. So I think it is entirely reasonable that the five mouthed off and got thrown out together.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

However, I think it is more reasonable to assume that they got thrown out as a group due to the kissing, and very likely the argument that would very likely have resulted.....especially when you have a group of five facing off against one owner. So I think it is entirely reasonable that the five mouthed off and got thrown out together.

Do you go into threads often without knowing what you're talking about?

The five men, all gay, were placing their order at the Chico's Tacos restaurant on Montwood when the men kissed. All five sat down, but the two guards at the restaurant told them to leave.

Keep thinking, you might get it right eventually.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The article clearly states that the owners were out of town. Did you even read the entire article???

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join