It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two gay men kicked out of Chico's Tacos restaurant for kissing

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Im not being anti gay or anything, but if i was there eating my taco frys and across from me 2 queers were slobbering the face off each other, i would also ask them to leave..

Well you know I think the same thing when I see two heterosexual people slobbering all over each other.. Is it ok for them to do it? Does that bother you or is it just homosexual couples? I dont care who you are if you want to show affection in the form of a kiss over a meal to the one you love then so be it!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
Well so they should,

So I'm sitting in this resteraunt with my kids enjoying a meal, and my 7 yr old son asks me why them two men are kissing?,
I have the right to not want my son to be subjected to that kind of behavour in public,

and if that did happen I would go over there and tell them myself.

they should show a little respect for others as no matter which way you look at it, its very inapropriate because I bet the majority of the people in that place would find it SICK!! and thats a fact.

SPOILER ALERT

Trent from NIN is a Gay Atheist.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
these rude guys showed poor taste and no class or respect for anyone including themselves.
They deserved to get the boot.
Plus
a business such as a restaurant can refuse service to anybody, any time.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

I never realized that there was so much prejudice on ATS. I was so sure this was a open minded forum. Wow this thread really shows the true colors of many members.

No wonder the NSA and CIA monitor it so closely. This thread makes it seem like a supremacist hate group. I guess they have good reason to be here after seeing all the "Love".

So much for deny ignorance.

More like embrace prejudice

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by John Matrix
They are a fetish group with a specific paraphilia.

I believe you are mistaken:

Source

Paraphilia: One of several complex psychiatric disorders that are manifested as deviant sexual behavior. For example, in men the most common forms are pedophilia (sexual behavior or attraction toward children) and exhibitionism (exposing one's body in public setting). Other paraphilias include compulsive sexual behavior (nymphomania and priapism), sadism, masochism, fetishism, bestiality, and necrophilia

No I am not mistaken. The definition above is correct. It applies to the Gay fetish.

Gays have built a lifestyle around their fetish. Most aspects of their lifestyle is quite normal, but not their fetish. Making a lifestyle from a fetish does not give you racial minority status or allow you any extra rights or recognition status than me. We all have the same rights, but those who have the Gay fetish want more.

So why should the majority allow a Gay fetish group to mock the hetero sexual institution known as marriage? It's mockery and disrespectful to the majority for a fetish group to demand the right to marry.

Are you suggesting that being homosexual is limited to sexual desires? I would have to respectfully disagree with you. People who are homosexual actually LOVE their partners. It's not about the sex. This is a very common misconception built on ignorance.

Homosexuality is a fetish. People who engage in the deviant sexual paraphilia have united themselves into a group so they can socialize with each other and have a sense of belonging. In their group they get support and are made to feel normal. Their group is free to do that, but they get no special status or extra rights over any other organized group.

I agree that the love of one man for another is normal. I have male friends that I love, but I don't want to have any kind of sexual intimacy with them.

You are confusing the natural with the un-natural. It's un-natural for a man to have sex with another man. In fact, in the truest sense, it's an oxymoron to use the term sex when discussing what men who have the Gay fetish do to each other to copulate. I really don't know what to call it, but it really is not sex. It's a form of deviant pleasure to reach a state of orgasm. Sex is an activity that is part of the reproduction process. It's quite pleasureable to engage in sex, whether one does it for the purpose of reproduction or not, but reproduction is it's purose.

People who have the Gay fetish cannot reproduce, therefore they recruit. Unfortunately, they recruit by going after young boys. The younger the better, because they are more easily influenced at a younger age.

Do you honestly believe that people who have been in a relationship with their partner of the same sex for years and years merely have a mutual sexual deviant fetish?

Of course that's not all they have. There has to be a friendship built on mutual respect, communication, tolerance, etc., Many men can live together and have a friendship, but that does not mean they are Gay does it? What defines Gays is their paraphilia, their deviant sexual behavior, and their organization which is attempting to force their will on the majority and get in our faces.

What makes you Gay is not that you live together, it's your deviant sexual fetish. You are not a special sub group of the human species. You are not mutants and not a racial or ethnic minority. Gays are just an organized group of fetish lovers.

That some Psychologists and psychiatrists were swayed from the long standing view that homosexuality is a paraphilia does not mean all agree with the assertion. Many still hold to the view that homosexuality is a paraphilia because it is deviant and not normal.

You can love a man and even live together, but sex is a whole different ball game(pun intended).

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Again, with the protecting the children crap. The real problem you are having is not the psychological impact from it, it'll be the psychological impact you would be creating by demonizing it. Oh boo hoo, you actually have to explain something to your seven year old. Kids ask questions, get over it. I highly doubt you would actually get up and tell them anything, you'd probably complain to management or leave. I'm not gay or anything, but if i was kissing my woman, and some idiot told me to stop and leave, he/she would first be told what they could do with themselves and if they persisted, they'd be pressing charges against me for assault. It's just something I would do and I know many gays guys would do the same thing. Who cares if the majority of the people find what they is sick? Whatever other people think doesn't matter. I don't care with others think when I kiss and fondle my girlfrend in public. The find it sick, then my opinion of them remains, the can go F themselves. Simple as that. I said in another post and I'm going to say it again, people need to start minding their own damn business.

Your ignorant comments are bordering on anti-social and have no place in a civil society,

So you would quite happily get up and piss all over the floor whilst everyone is eating there dinner? as most ppl in there would find that sick....but oh, who cares what other ppl think they can go F themselves?

and NO! I wouldent let my son have to view that,

yeah kids ask questions,

would you do something if you and your son were sat next to two men constantly saying the F word? I shure would, or would you just sit there like a cabbage?
Most ppl wouldent care seeing a man and woman kissing in that situation

but most would be extreamly uncomfortable with two men..or two women.

BE CIVIL!
Saying who gives a f what other ppl think is just stupid,

Respect others.

I tell you WHO would give a f what ppl think,
Everybody appart from you in that resteraunt .

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why does everybody take it so personally? Just because your neighbors kiss doesn't mean you have to kiss your spouse. In this day and age, even though there are still some very closed minded people, we should all at least give homosexuals a little breathing room. It could've been their anneversary or something and they were just shoved out the door! How would most people feel about that if they heard?

This needs to be heard, something needs to get the point across that this has got to stop.

Conmi

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I dont particularly like gay people and the camp ones are unbearably annoying but i guess everyone is entitled to do as they feel.

To be honest i have no problem with it in public because i know if i don't like it i will leave or not look.

All i do know is if us guys were all gay we could wave goodbye to the human race... hmm now would that be a good thing (maybe a different thread lol).

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Im not being anti gay or anything, but if i was there eating my taco frys and across from me 2 queers were slobbering the face off each other, i would also ask them to leave..

Well you know I think the same thing when I see two heterosexual people slobbering all over each other.. Is it ok for them to do it? Does that bother you or is it just homosexual couples? I dont care who you are if you want to show affection in the form of a kiss over a meal to the one you love then so be it!

I think you're right, most of us could "suffer" through a momentary kiss but "kissing" suggests more than that. I think any businessman or the owner / manager, etc,. would be inclined to tolerate it also since the only thing he is risking at that point is revenue for not being able to withstand the sight of a momentary kiss. Although Gays love to throw the word "homophobe" out there right away, I think losing revenue is counterintuitive to the very reason the place is there to generate revenue.

So in a toss up between losing a little money throwing the gay couple out vs losing several customers who the kiss may not have caused them much grief but "kissing" just might have got some to get up and leave. I know I sure as hell would have or said something to the couple like "get a room!"

The fairness issue that if it were a straight couple, most likely would have been tolerated more, but not much more I can tell you that. It is just real bad taste, especially in a place you're eating.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OMG, think of the children. I've seen some silly arguments here but that's the best one. From the source:

He called police at 12:30 a.m. June 29 because he said the guards and restaurant had discriminated against the group after two of his friends kissed in public.

This happened after midnight. If you're out chowing down with your 7 yo after midnight you've got bigger problems on your hands than a couple of guys kissing.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If I'm out to a restaurant eating I don't really want to see ANYONE with their tongues down each other's throats, thanks very much. Nothing wrong with a peck but can't people leave it at that? It's a place for people to eat, not to pet. There's no passionionate displays allowed in our public swimming baths and it should be the same for places we eat in. Again though, before the hippies jump on me I'd like to say there's nothing wrong with a peck or a bit of a hug in these places but just don't get passionate.

(I'm no prude by the way, I love having a bit of you know what in outdoor places
but not where people can see of course)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Heres the caveat:
Only about 10% of people are gay. You can have all the gay rights you want but 90% of us don't want to see it, and never will.

Balance will find itself.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As a lesbian I can tell you that I would have gone to the 2 guys kissing and said, "we have fought to hard for rights, dont make us look bad in public". I agree that two guys kissing in a public restaurant is unsavory to most people. I personally think at THIS POINT IN TIME it should be kept in private. If my grandson asked me why two guys were kissing I would have told him, "because they love each other" and let it go at that. Kids are taught prejudice. To Bombeni I want to say that if you saw two lesbians making out in a parked car, I bet you would stare till your eyes fell out, all the while trying to hide your woodie. To JaxonRoberts, I want to say, "we do NOT have equal rights". If my partner ends up in ICU, I do not have the right to see her and if she dies, I do not have the right to her social security benifits. We vote, we work, we pay taxes, we just have no rights in america. By the way, in my 58 yrs no one has seen me kiss my woman, not family, not friends, we keep that private. However if she looses her mind and kisses me one day in public, I do hope that we would not be arrested or harrassed. I was born this way and knew that I was different at age 10. I personally beat up every boy who tried to touch me in an unconfortable way. Ok how do I have a grandson? Being drunk out of my mind on my 17th birthday is how. My son is now 40 and I have 4 grandkids, all straight.I hope my prime creator, my God, loves me because society sure doesnt. Thank you for hearing my rant, Magantice

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Now you are just regurgitating the same ignorant words over and over.

You are confusing the natural with the un-natural. It's un-natural for a man to have sex with another man. In fact, in the truest sense, it's an oxymoron to use the term sex when discussing what men who have the Gay fetish do to each other to copulate. I really don't know what to call it, but it really is not sex. It's a form of deviant pleasure to reach a state of orgasm. Sex is an activity that is part of the reproduction process. It's quite pleasureable to engage in sex, whether one does it for the purpose of reproduction or not, but reproduction is it's purose.

So tell me, how will you abuse and treat the 38.2 % of heterosexuals who engage in and enjoy anal sex as that is your real gripe and problem. So are they sick too and deemed to be outside of society? Now there you have a real problem, how on earth will you know? And if a high percentage of heterosexuals are 'sick' too by your own definition...where does that leave your argument? Are these heterosexuals to be booted from society, deemed unsuitable to eat with you? Where will you draw the line? Will you only be happy with married people in the missionary position with the lights out? It would seem that the only thing you are touting here is a display of ignorance and an expression of your own sexual repression and to be honest it's not terribly interesting.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
If I'm out to a restaurant eating I don't really want to see ANYONE with their tongues down each other's throats, thanks very much. Nothing wrong with a peck but can't people leave it at that?

I guess they can:

"It was a simple kiss on the lips," said Carlos Diaz de Leon, a gay man who was part of the group.

Also, if this was because of the kiss why were all 5 gay men removed? Hmm? Only 2 kissed. Think about that.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
OMG, think of the children. I've seen some silly arguments here but that's the best one. From the source:

He called police at 12:30 a.m. June 29 because he said the guards and restaurant had discriminated against the group after two of his friends kissed in public.

This happened after midnight. If you're out chowing down with your 7 yo after midnight you've got bigger problems on your hands than a couple of guys kissing.

your assuming things,
just because he called the police at 12:30am when the resteraunt could have been empty, dosent mean thats when the incident took place.

the argument her is, is it apropiate for gay couples to kiss in closed public place like a restarunt or similar place

Keep to the issue at hand.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by TrentReznor]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
I'm okay with people being gay, but come on. There's no need of them kissing in the middle of a restaurant.

It's really depressing to see just how many stars this bigot's post has.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Then it was bang out of order then. I did only skim through the thread but with all the fuss I thought they must have been really 'at it'.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Thank you, Magantice.

Just one thing,

To Bombeni I want to say that if you saw two lesbians making out in a parked car, I bet you would stare till your eyes fell out, all the while trying to hide your woodie.

Bombeni is a woman, who was somewhat misguided into thinking that her two "very handsome sons" would somehow get 'recruited'
:
which is so laughable, and sad at the same time, it only deserves two smilies.

Fortunately for society, this poor misinformed woman has likely raised two well-adjusted adult males who can think for themselves. Seems to be the trend, at least with many, many of the younger types. They are too darned smart to fall for the ancient rhetoric and hatred, bigotry and downright idiocy that has prevailed for far too long.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by dbates

That is a stunningly bigoted statement. So you are equating homosexuality to being alcoholic, fat, lazy and aggressive are you? Why not throw in child abuser, paedophile while you are at it…or rapist and murderer? I think you will find that most perversions, aggressions and oppressions are enacted by the heterosexual community.
If you think it is a choice and a mental state of mind then you may find yourself coming back in the next life gay just so you get to understand…lol

By the way you just forced yourself up a back alley. You quote that science cannot determine…there is no consensus….they cannot conclude that sexuality is determined by any particular factor or factors….
That means ‘they don’t know’….therefore a sensible conclusion would be that it is biological.

Nothing debates said is bigoted and even if it was, he can just say he was born that way and it's biological. If Gayness is biological, then why wouldn't sexual proclivities leaning towards sex with children? This would make them a victim of their body chemistry their genetic design and they would have every right under the equal rights protections to have the same political platform and the same "rights" to express their "special' love. Now you might think that is a silly comparison but it is the gay community working so diligently to lower consent laws and decriminalize sexual predators and offenders prison sentences and also make public sex in in public restrooms legal as long as itg is in a booth with the door closed. Go ahead, ask me for proof because if you do, Ill show you what I have for proof what they are doing in our schools already.

That will really surprise a lot of people.

The idea that Monkeys do it in nature and dogs do it doesn't prove its natural, what it proves is sexual aberrant behavior is not exclusive to humans and is just another social construct of a species of animal that does it because of its socially accepted pleasurable results but they do this without the benefit of higher conscience and intellect where sexually transmitted diseases among primates is rampant and directly associated with this aberrant sexual construct, It isn't a biological or genetically driven impulse at the biosexual level but seen as a method of showing dominance and a hierarchy in rank and privilege.

Monkeys also throw their feces at each other so is that natural for us to do? If the ACLU has anything to do with it,

it will be.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join