It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armageddon 10-10-2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiLieGuy

It is war and the US and Russia have been in the space race for decades. Us is a nation of nuclear arms which call for more dramatic measures to make war. These are the realities of War. What you have there is news headlines with Bible quotes and it is plainly dramatic and serving of a political agenda.

Sorry I don't buy any of it. It really is a stretch for me to even try. But then again it is all subject to interpretation.

I will remain cautious of my own government, not Russias.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
12.21.12: the usa being the most power SINGLE country in the world does present its challenges. this is why they said they will use overwhelming firepower very quickly to prevent a retaliation and we will be destroyed in one hours time like the Bible says.

The news and Bible are dramatic. It shows more than one level of political agenda if youre able to think about it.

i dont care whether you "buy" it or not and none of it needs interpretation. The Bible is very clear if you read it and the Russian news, actions, preparations, and even advance hostilities are extremely clear. To ignore this, as you have, either means you are not very smart at all or you are the one having an agenda.....reeks of govt to me....keep the masses clam until they can be exterminated.

the same govt controls russia's govt just like ours. theyre the international bankers.

bye now.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I watched the videos and what a load of crap, lol This man is a true conspiracy nut. He invents stories from revelation & draws pictures of the brown dwarfs orbit and calls it proof.
Planet X is apparently the size of Saturn, but a lot denser and as it passes by, it will be so close that it's atmosphere will touch the Earth's. Another hour of my life wasted. Why do I bother.

The meaning of wormwood
And the third angel sounded the trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, burning as it were a torch, and it fell on the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters: And the name of the star is called Wormwood. And the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

www.mgrfoundation.org...

Like anything in the bible, this phrase is open to interpretation. How can it possibly be a planet. How can a planet fall onto the Earth. This sounds more like a description of an asteroid or some volcanic explosion with debris raining back onto the Earth.

A few years back the same doom merchants were saying this phrase referred to the Chernobyl disaster, but now it's Planet X. Make your minds up.

A third of all waters being poisoned with something that kills those who drink it requires more than some dust from a comet. Yet a search of the web turns up all sorts of bizarre explanations. See the wikipedia summary (1).

These explanations are contrived and do not work, but after 1986 the meaning should have been made obvious: Why does nobody point out that Wormwood (the plant) is called Chernobyl in Slavic languages? Re-read the above reference, and substitute “Chernobyl” for “wormwood”, and suddenly it is clear what it is about the waters that kills those who drink them.

I'd imagine that if an object the size of Saturn came as close to the Earth as this man claims it will, then the Earth & moon will be completely obliterated or torn apart by the objects immense gravity. As usual, he got his information from a mysterious whistle blower, but offers no proof, only his word.
I think I'll give the book and DVD a miss.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this thread and AntiLieGuy has descended into complete and total farce.

The bible is highly subjective, and whether any of it can be taken seriously is another matter altogether.

He has a typical arrogance of "yes I'm right because I say so approach". That's what I would call extremely immature and pathetic.

Most people disagree with him, so does that make us all govt. agents? I'm looking for a job, maybe the US can employee me in these difficult times, and by that I actually mean I can refer certain people to their local psychiatric institution for delusional disorders.

Some people need to believe in certain outlandish things to feel special due to their own inadequacies. He'll probably just block you if you strongly disagree, as he already has done with a few others. That way his delusions will continue as the whole thread will appear to agree with him, and not enough comments will ever be on this screen that disagree with him in order for him to snap out of it.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
And last of all.... YES!! The world always has wars in recent times during the past 100 years especially!!!

It will NOT be a big surprise if we have several major wars over the next few years looking at the state of the world right now!!!

But please stop trying to predict these, because you simply cannot predict the future based on fantasy stories. It has never been achieved so you're only wasting your time.

If we are ever on the verge of a nuclear war on a large scale, you will have several hours to prepare, because it will be bloody obvious that it's going to happen.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Dear john124

From john124

“If we are ever on the verge of a nuclear war on a large scale, you will have several hours to prepare, because it will be bloody obvious that it's going to happen.”

I would not count on that, as there have been a few times when the Russians have been with in seconds of a launch because of inadequate radar.

One time it was over a weather rocket launched from Norway I believe.

Anyway so the point here is that the USA or Russia or even China could be destroyed at any time. Without a political build up to the event.

To the best of my knowledge in the whole history of our race no one has been able to reliably predict the future.

So why would they be able to do it now???

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by john124

Dear john124

From john124

“If we are ever on the verge of a nuclear war on a large scale, you will have several hours to prepare, because it will be bloody obvious that it's going to happen.”

I would not count on that, as there have been a few times when the Russians have been with in seconds of a launch because of inadequate radar.

One time it was over a weather rocket launched from Norway I believe.

Anyway so the point here is that the USA or Russia or even China could be destroyed at any time. Without a political build up to the event.

To the best of my knowledge in the whole history of our race no one has been able to reliably predict the future.

So why would they be able to do it now???

OK I'm sorry I should have been clearer, I didn't mean if it was to happen by accident. Yes I heard about the rocket that Norway launched without informing the Russian's a while back. There has been a few other similar incidents to my knowledge that have been close to nukes being launched, but the most important thing is that it didn't happen.

Anyway back to my point, I should have stated in the event of an invasion by land, or more likely a world war starting in Eastern Europe or Asia & Middle East as the first battle ground, therefore allowing a short amount of time to gather supplies providing you don't leave it too late.

Alternatively if you don't agree, you could always keep stock of lots of water, canned food and other essentials if you feel the necessity to. It's sometimes better to be safe than sorry, but you do agree we can't predict the future so I won't change my opinion that making WW3 predictions is pointless.

I do recommend people stock up on supplies if another Korean war breaks out, or war with Iran. As every middle eastern country will quickly take sides, and since countries like Georgia are pro-western and many neighbours pro-Russian, it could turn into a nightmare scenario very fast. But IMO still enough time to gather supplies, even if you live in Europe. Not sure about petrol supplies though - if supplies will run out & if storing if necessary. It does depend on each person's location and country - in the US I'm guessing this would definitely be essential providing you have a car.

I do think most of this is just common sense, and also common sense not to scare yourself witless by making apparent bible connections and putting a date on the end of the world.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

People seam to get the idea that the bible was written by God for some unknown reason.

I do enjoy watching any documentary about the subject though.

The fact is by editing the available material in the bible the same way as the Catholic Church in the third century you could probably make a bible based on the writing of this ATS website.

At that time the Catholic Church simply took the writings that fitted there purpose and discarded all the rest. However the more documentaries about archaeology of that time I see I can say that they are making a lot of the stories in the bible at least possible.

However it is still like reading Nostradamus you just may be able to pick out a quatrain that fits the event after the fact but never before.

Anyway as far as war in concerned the US only has to worry about what it imports and what may fall out of the sky. I read somewhere that someone was suggesting that the US would be invaded. Invaded by who??

The Russians invading Alaska ha!! No one would know they where there for months. The Chinese invading Hawaii that would be a real bright idea??

Who ever suggested these things should look into two subjects Geography and History.

Geography in that your only possible folk who could do that are the Canadians or the Mexicans and somehow I really don’t see that happing.

For History they need to look at what it took for the 6th of June 1944 to succeed.

Storing supplies Hum, try making a list. I hope you have a big garage and it’s my guess that taking it easy and rationing strongly you might be able to last a few mounts.

However there is a little snag et to that idea. You are also going to have to fight to the death to protect it.

I love this site too much really if I where a novelist I could be rich with all the ideas that are in here.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I just read an article stating that NASA is planning to bomb the moon on October 9, 2009.

We are all aware of this, but the actual date caught my eye. It is one day before the date mentioned in this thread. Is this more than coincidence?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Further to my previous post.....

"Assuming ET is on the moon, this may trigger a conflict with superior forces as described in 1979, Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Neil Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater."

View Source Here

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
i think 09.09.2009 looks like a better date for terrorist attack.. in Britain the emergency number is 999 and just like in the usa there emergency number was 911....

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If anyone can post a convincing, solid, factual based argument as to how the SCO will mobilise 200 million fully armed soldiers and successfully invade the United States, I will believe it without question.

To make it easy you can pretend tanks and armoured vehicles of various kinds, never mind the logistics required to fight a war, don't exist...because you know, Russian and Chinese soldiers don't need tanks, apc's, ifv's, supplies and so on.

Remember, the key here is to actually have 200 million soldiers deployed in time to actually be more then cannon fodder.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Why the Sudden Rush to Stock Your Pantry?
(A serious matter with some minor humor injected)

By Will Thomas

I know a number of survival advocates including former military and pastors who tell us to stock up on food for the long-term including what we buy at the grocery store for daily needs. I truly understand the mindset but when I hear about workers from the Postal Service say they have been instructed to have 30-40 days of food on hand, perhaps we need to delve further into the matter.

If the local postmaster made the suggestion, that’s one thing. If the directive was handed down from the top and they’ve gone postal (no pun intended) then perhaps we should examine the situation a little more closely.

1. A 30 day supply of food at the grocery store could easily cost a family of 4 around $800.00 plus.

2. Not many families can afford to pay $800.00 out this payday for immediate food.

3. Families and individuals on limited incomes are unable to meet such a request.

What do they know that the rest of us don’t?

1. Is it Bird flu/H1N1?

2. Is North Korea more powerful than we are being told?

3. Is our economy about to collapse?

4. Are the powers that govern going to devalue the currency and we wake up to a new dollar worth 20% of what the old one was?

5. Are we being blackmailed by a foreign country?

6. Have we actually sold our sovereignty to China?

7. Do we have an unknown threat that has been identified but is still classified?

I recently discovered a company that sells food to the public. In order for you to realize savings, you order a half or full truckload of your favorites and split the cost. So when 100 people from a church get together and split the cost, each member pays $190.00 and receives 3 times the amount of food they would get at the grocery store. Cases of peas, corn and many other veggies plus spaghetti, drinks, paper goods and tons of other edible delights including candy; canned fruits, canned soups and everything is in date and fresh.

This is not salvage food, nor is it throw away donations. This is a resourceful way for people and groups to get together and save big money on their food bill. The company even delivers to your location or to your private retreat or bug out location if you order a quarter, half or full truckload.

So, if you believe that the cold war is over, please disregard everything written in this article. Keep only enough food in your pantry to supply you or your family for 1 or two days. Remember Hurricane Katrina and for heaven’s sake, stop stocking up on ammo and guns. Glenn Beck thinks the FEMA camps are real. The cat is out of the bag.

Get along now and be a good green weenie and make sure your cows don’t pass gas (that will be taxed) and that you don’t drink too much water. Invest everything you have in questionable stocks and any other Government run business you can find. Pray (which qualifies you as a Terrorist) for some of our current leaders to retire or go into exile and more importantly, move in with you. Nevertheless, be sure to stock up on food through this company called TruckloadGroceries.com. I am all for saving anything when it comes to money, especially on food.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
BLV12: theyve been planning and preparing for two years now. It doenst matter exactly how they will do it, but just that they will do it. Im not here to convince anybody, as should be obvious by now. You figure it out for yourself and prepare or you suffer.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
ATS goes the way of GLP. Every day there is another armageddon thread. None ever happen. Now thats not to say none ever will happen, but when it does, at least we wont have to listen to the smug guy/gal that finally guessed dooooooom correctly.

BTW according to my interpretation of The Lord of the Rings, the 4th age of Man will end at exactly 6:54 am EST on 11/10/09.

Or not, don't hold your breath.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiLieGuy
BLV12: theyve been planning and preparing for two years now. It doenst matter exactly how they will do it, but just that they will do it. Im not here to convince anybody, as should be obvious by now. You figure it out for yourself and prepare or you suffer.

Preparing for two years now you say? Oh really?
Proof?

Oh, let me guess, China and Russia have held joint military exercises...
yes, because holding joint military exercises is proof of a planned 200 million man invasion!!

I figured out how they will get 200 million soldiers mobile quickly enough to be effective and not become cannon fodder...
They have 'teleportation' devices..similar to the tv show Stargate with the rings that appear and people or aliens are inside them.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Edited for stupidity

[edit on 7/10/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiLieGuy

i started reading about Oct. 10, 2009 a few days ago, and i'm planning a resistance movement. i'm building a fallout shelter for protection after the attack, if it happens, but u must always be prepared

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilinggrandma
Why the Sudden Rush to Stock Your Pantry?
(A serious matter with some minor humor injected)

Get along now and be a good green weenie and make sure your cows don’t pass gas (that will be taxed) and that you don’t drink too much water. Invest everything you have in questionable stocks and any other Government run business you can find. Pray (which qualifies you as a Terrorist) for some of our current leaders to retire or go into exile and more importantly, move in with you. Nevertheless, be sure to stock up on food through this company called TruckloadGroceries.com. I am all for saving anything when it comes to money, especially on food.

Website says its under construction. You cannot order anything or even see what they have.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Bummer, that's my daughter's first birthday. Guess I shouldn't plan a party...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join