It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armageddon 10-10-2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Mac269: Here ya go.

i200.photobucket.com...

i200.photobucket.com...

i200.photobucket.com...

I also read a report, i dont remember where, but it said that the usa sent in a military team which brought back artifacts then they classified the whole thing.

There is more. if you find Jonathan Gray's books, especially "Killing Paradise Planet", he has tons of archaeological evidence for all of the Biblical stories. The most interesting is he figured out how and why people lived so long, got so big and were so healthy.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiLieGuy

How can you dismiss the Book of Revelations. It is THE book of the bible that deals specifically with the end times. You say its not clear and only shows a few things. Obviously not clear to you, but without a good understanding of this book, any end time theme will be way off track.

WW3 is over before the start of the Great Tribulation. It is over by the 6th trumpet, It cannot, and will not begin until all the preceding trumpets 1 thru 4 have taken place.

Trumpets 1 thru 4 is the devastation caused by Wormwood (the incoming brown dwarf). Trumpet 5 is when the antichrist first becomes public knowledge. He will be the leader of the EU, and it is him who will get aid and food flowing back to a devestated world. This is why he will initially be seen as a saviour. Trumpet 5 is also the release of the locusts on earth (the armies gathered to attack the US).

To state that Russia will rule the world for 85 years is plainly wrong. The antichrist and his armies defeat the Russia/China alliance in WW4 described in Rev. 9 13-20. It even mentions the 200 million troops you refer to.

The 'dates' you refer to are meaningless. The date given is 'In the ninth year'. The ninth year of what. Saying that this means 2009 is drawing a very long bow.

By your own admission you do not understand the Book of Revelation and have put it in the too hard basket. Without an understanding of it you will never have a clear picture, nor an accurate timeline for end time events.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Don't mean to add on to insanity, but I must say what I experienced in a dream a month ago.

I dreamt that something would happen, but the date slipped my mind. I can only remember that it was October or December of this year. I am unsure as to the nature of this thing... it could have been only my own death.

It probably means nothing, but I thought I would add it to this post, as the October date reminded me of the dream. I had hoped it would be December... 2 more months to enjoy the world.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Can I ease some minds here? Scientists can detect planets countless light years away by something called "gravity shifts" or something of that nature. Gravity "bends" light at all frequencies. They can "see" that and measure that.

Now if (big if) a brown dwarf or planet or planetoid (whatever you want to call it) was that close to us we could see it, we could measure it, and based on your timeline it would have to be near Jupiter by now to have any effect on us.

Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong. . .

Yes that's exactly correct, and since we can see Jupiter very bright in the Eastern night sky, we should also see any supposed planet x's.

Anyway of course the tin-foilers could say it's a giant spaceship with a super fast engine....
But really.... how far do we need to go before this gets silly. Are we going to say a giant flying spaghetti monster is roaming the universe ready to swallow us up.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
triune: Im not dismissing the book of revelation but it is a distorted telling of the events. It is good for details only. Go read Ezekiel, Amos, Habbakuk, Isaiah, Jeremiah.....and theres more. They are also all about this same war. They present a complete timeline where revelation does not. revelation is most definitely not in chronological order and it is repetitive.

dragonking76: God said He will pour out His spirit before that great and terrible day so that young men would prophecy and old men would dream dreams.

john124: you cant see Nibiru because when it is visible, they cover the sky with chemtrails. Theyre easy to spot when you start looking. All you have to realize is that contrails must disappear. If they dont, theyre not contrails.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiLieGuy
revelation is most definitely not in chronological order and it is repetitive.

I would of thought 4th, 5th & 6th was very cronological

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapphirearaidia
reply to post by mikerussellus

My opinion on that is...

Yes...NASA...or whoever...Probably ...KNOW... about this information...

But...They are not going to share this information with... US...

If this is true...When people figure it out...It will cause ...MASS PANIC...

They would not tell us...IMO...

Maybe all the Chemtrail are hiding something...

Listen to that youtube video I left in a previous post then tell me if you think any different... o.k. ....???

The man on it even gives the location of Planet X...or Wormwood...

He said it will be visible to the naked eye very soon...

You just have to listen to what he has to say...If you have a interest...

It sounded possible to me...

Trust me if it was larger than Jupiter we would see it brighter than Jupiter already! Since we cannot, the only conclusion is that it doesn't exist.

This 2012 nonsense is really silly when you think about it!

Yes we are likely to have large wars, that's a constant throughout the world's recent history. I don't think we can predict them very accurately though and any correct predictions are just correct guesses. Yes we know N.Korea and Iran are spoiling for a fight so anybody could predict a war with these 2 countries.

edit: oh and what is it with your one lined paragraphs
I think the only thing chem trails are hiding or maybe clouding is your brain

[edit on 5-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

triune: Im not dismissing the book of revelation but it is a distorted telling of the events. It is good for details only. Go read Ezekiel, Amos, Habbakuk, Isaiah, Jeremiah.....and theres more. They are also all about this same war. They present a complete timeline where revelation does not. revelation is most definitely not in chronological order and it is repetitive.

dragonking76: God said He will pour out His spirit before that great and terrible day so that young men would prophecy and old men would dream dreams.

john124: you cant see Nibiru because when it is visible, they cover the sky with chemtrails. Theyre easy to spot when you start looking. All you have to realize is that contrails must disappear. If they dont, theyre not contrails.

For a start there are never chemtrails where I live or rather I've never seen any, and surely a large planetoid or brown drawf would be visible from here or anywhere on the planet without chem trails, especially since for it to pass close to us it would have to be as close as Jupiter is now. Can you see anything unusual as bright as Jupiter? No... I thought not.

Secondly contrails can stay there for a while if atmospheric conditions are right so to jump to such a quick conclusion for chem trails is ridiculous.

If you actually had a reasonable pro-chem trail argument I would take it more seriously.

Just like all conspiracy theories which require huge planning, massive secrecy and without any whistleblowers coming forward to add credibility, I just don't see any plausibility at all for them. Of course there's whistleblowers for ufos, roswell etc, but there isn't for much else.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You should write for Stephen Colbert!

Now you have to figure out if that was a compliment or an insult!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
IMO these chemtrails people see are a large mass of contrails usually from jet-fighters that have been running military exercises, or possibly intercepting ufos. I've seen these massive congregations of contrails from such events myself.

And since the contrails are all bunched-up and congregate together and take longer to dissipate many of you assume they cannot be contrails. Also if atmospheric conditions with favourable temperature, pressure, wind etc occur, then these contrails will hang around for quite a long time.

And since some of you may assume they cannot be contrails, that doesn't automatically mean they are chemtrails. Even if they aren't somehow contrails there isn't just two answers. Clouds can form in these patterns, and many photos on the Internet are just clouds. And since these photos are just a snap shot it's difficult to make proper judgements about the length of time they were there for and many other factors.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonking76

You should write for Stephen Colbert!

Now you have to figure out if that was a compliment or an insult!!!

He should write for the weekly psychosis times paper!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

That's what I said... wasn't it?

I'm guessing you like ol' Stephen the skinhead wannabe? ::snicker::

That reminds me.. I need to watch the latest repore! (goes to comedycentral.com)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonking76
reply to post by john124

That's what I said... wasn't it?

I'm guessing you like ol' Stephen the skinhead wannabe? ::snicker::

That reminds me.. I need to watch the latest repore! (goes to comedycentral.com)

To be honest I ain't even heard of him until you mentioned him.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
john124: you spout government lies. you are ignored. cool feature here. youtube needs to implement it.

dragonking76: since colbert is on tv and tv is the image of the beast and their job is to keep the masses ignorant, ill take that as an insult. haha, you couldnt pay me to have a tv now.

Id suggest anyone who wants to keep the conversation civil should aslo ignore the shills.

[edit on 7/5/2009 by AntiLieGuy]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
OK I won't reply to AntiLieGuy directly since he just ignores everyone who disagrees with him.
obviously he feels so special that he feels he doesn't have to listen to logic and alternate views than his own. I did ask him to provide a reasonable pro-argument for chem-trails, which he obviously could not be bothered to, or just couldn't. All common traits of someone suffering from psychosis or paranoia.

IMO the government don't deny chemtrails because nobody with any kind of credibility actually asks the government about this, as only the lunactics spout this nonsense.

I mean come on... are the elites or govts. going to chem-spray themselves as well. We all breath the same air!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
i don't know whether any of this is true...but...

i do know that i will definitely keep an open mind, not to would be folly

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
There are a couple of reasons why we cant see PX (Wormwood).

1. Its a brown dwarf star. Meaning its a failed star and does not burn brightly like a 'real sun'. Therefore it does not give off very much light and cannot yet be seen with a normal optical telescope unless you know its presice location at the right time of the year. It can be detected with an infa red scope, and the US have spent billions of dollars setting up the South Pole Telescope (SPT) in Antarctica.

2. Its is said PX is approaching us from below the ecliptic, thus can only be detected from low in the southern hemisphere (thus the SPT).

It is still at least 2 - 3 years away. Its a loooong way off yet, but as it gets closer to the sun it will brighten up, and eventually will be seen in the day time and appear as a second sun in the sky.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

john124: you spout government lies. you are ignored. cool feature here. youtube needs to implement it.

dragonking76: since colbert is on tv and tv is the image of the beast and their job is to keep the masses ignorant, ill take that as an insult. haha, you couldnt pay me to have a tv now.

Id suggest anyone who wants to keep the conversation civil should aslo ignore the shills.

[edit on 7/5/2009 by AntiLieGuy]

If tv is the image of the beast.. what is the internet?

ahhh... who has control over the internet?

the boy makes some sense. Though I never use ignore.. otherwise no debate would insue... and what's the fun in that?

Seriously, you should check out the Colbert report and The Daily Show.. though you may not agree with most of the crap they say.. it is good to hear all sides of any given story. Why? Well it's great for a laugh, and it lets you know how the opposition thinks, which is key to any good General.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonking76

Americans blow stuff up today.

Excuse the worse of us right wing today

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
anabiono: its gonna take more than an open mind if youre in the us. you either need to be off the continent then or at a minimum, have two years of food and water and a good place to hide far away from cities.

triune: you know your PX stuff but it aint wormwood. it is visible now except they hide it. the chemtrails are very obvious when you know what youre looking at despite what the shill said.

dragonking76: the internet is where I learned a lot of the stuff I know. it is, however, a sin too. Anything with an image is a sin. we were told to not make any image of anything and that is the most stated reason for God sending this war against us. im going to ignore the govt liars on here because im sick of them. after making countless ones look stupid, it really gets old. same old crap and they dont change and they dont stop. many are paid to sit online and lie.

slayer: the next thing the neocons blow up, an american city, will be the trigger for this war im warning about. the bible says that also and it will happen on 10-10-09.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join