It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armageddon 10-10-2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It's my birthday also...can't they wait until the 11th?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The biggest question that occurs to me is how a nuclear strike is supposed to make ‘the wells run dry’. I can understand there being no electricity to run a pump, but that’s a far different thing than there being no groundwater to pump.

Also, I highly doubt that bombers would be used to deliver any strike. The USA still has clear air superiority. Missiles from subs would be my guess. That and perhaps smaller pre-placed devices.

Oh, and just how the heck is a nuclear holocaust supposed to prop up a failing dollar?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapphirearaidia
This is from the original poster...posted on 2-7-2009...

It came from this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All this is nice and all, but the coming war of Armageddon is a much more important topic for all Americans. It will be on 10-10-09 and your Bible is full of the details and the date.

On this day Russia, China, and the SCO will destroy America. Russia has told us they will preemptively nuke us over Iran for two years now and they have put the hardware in place to do it. They have taken out our satellite and a pull-behind sonar array. Chavez just gave Medvedev and island for his supersonic bombers.

You can know it is now because of Nibiru. This is what theyre hiding with all the chemtrails globally and is the reason the govt is now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com/doc/16612974/War-News

and this post....from 3-7-2009.....

sapphirearaidia: I tried to send you a message but this stupid system wouldnt let me. Thank you for the kind words and feel free to post my document wherever you want. It is not copyrighted and I have David Dees' blessing for the front cover pic. I have been threatened with the anti-patriot act by fed agents on youtube (yea, they proved they were agents) for spreading this document. I replied to their threats by accusing them of treason. If we had more time, I would pursue their spending taxpayer funds to spread lies but with only 3 months left, Im just trying to prepare and have fun. Here are the two links to the document:

www.docstoc.com...
www.scribd.com...

As far as trying to survive this coming war, you must be away from allt he cities, have a good place to hide and have at least 2-3 years of food and WATER. The wells will go dry within three hours of the attack. There will be no one who makes it that does not follow the laws of God set forth in the Bible and those include all the old testament laws.

READ your Bibles because the churches do not know what it says. this war is themain topic of over half the book and no other ancient text even comes close for details about the war. other texts are very much better describing Nibiru though, such as the Sumerians, Egyptians, Mayans, etc.

Ezekiel, Amos, Isaiah, Jeremiah are among the best. The main point to remember is that this land is God's country, Zion, the Mountains of Israel that God promised Jacob back in the day. The names are whack and often contradictory but the story and decriptions are the same and they are very clear.

peace. oh yea, i dont care much for ET_MAN's lead-you-on soap-opera method of conveying information. Much of his information can be found at www.sacred-texts.com regarding spirituality.

posted here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6628525#pid6628525

The rest of our conversation is on the thread.....Warnings From The Benevolents!....Posted by....ET_MAN.......

I found the information very interesting....

So stared this tread to share with everyone else...

The original poster is ....AnitLieGuy......

This is his information......Completely......

Load of hogwash. No offense intended to you, but this I laughed.
So America starts off the bad guy by faking an attack on it self to justify war against Iran, then Russia & Co invade America, and in the end it turns out Russia is the bad guy, with Americans being some sort of chosen people. Yeah right.

And to top it off, Russia brings about the mark of the beast.

Let me put it this way for you, especially if you are Christian..
We are warned of things to come. Famine, natural disasters, epidemics etc.
We are warned Jesus Christ will return for judgement day.

What we are NOT told, is WHEN.

We are also not told about some war with a ridiculous amount of soldiers that is humanly impossible to organise, let alone MOVE for an invasion.

If you rely on people like Nostradamus you may as well get high and scribble down whatever crap comes to mind and use that as your prophecies.

Right now you think you are by Gods side, in fact you are not. You are drifting further and further away from your intended beliefs.

One other thing we are told....there are no more prophets.
What does that tell you about those who are making prophecies? It should be obvious that it is not God's work.

But apparently some people have a craving for doomsday scenarios and can't help them selves.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Since the majority of your theory is based on things in the Bible, let me post from PSALM 91, and other passages.

PSALM 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-
10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

PSALMS 118:6

6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

PSALMS 34:4

4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

2 Timothy 1:7

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Source: www.biblegateway.com...

Have you no faith? Fear not!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
No one can truly predict the future because it can change at any given moment. The future that the bible speaks of will only happen if we let it happen.

For all we know, tomorrow a comet could hit earth and wipe out all civilizations.

No one knows for sure, and this is why it's called "predictions".

Yes its gonna happen, because we "are" letting it happen!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is the date that this is suposed to happen..

1 In the ninth year, in the tenth month on the tenth day, the word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, record this date, this very date.

Now this is my question, If this is the case for 10/10/09.. Then how do we know when the start date was? If this is correct then the countdown date was the start of the year 2000..

Is there anything in the writings that say the start date was the year 2000?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

Defense Officials: Russian Subs Patrolling off East Coast of United States
www.foxnews.com...
Wonder if any of this could be true.
Good Post

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
This is the date that this is suposed to happen..

1 In the ninth year, in the tenth month on the tenth day, the word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, record this date, this very date.

Now this is my question, If this is the case for 10/10/09.. Then how do we know when the start date was? If this is correct then the countdown date was the start of the year 2000..

Is there anything in the writings that say the start date was the year 2000?

The date it's supposed to happen? Oh really?
Original Christian teachings do not give any dates. I'm inclined to believe the original teachings, not what some new age scamers whose only interest is tricking you out of your life savings also known as new age Christians. You know the ones who have turned going to church virtually into a concert and other similar loonies.

Keep falling for the fairy tales of false prophets.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm not going to say that any of this is false, but the loss of credibility is still there. For all I can discern from the previous posts, I don't think that it's going to happen this year. I don't read the bible a lot, and I'm just agnostic (Just thought I should throw it there). Still, this sounds like something Sherry Shrinner would say. (Yes, I've heard some of her clips, and lost interest in them after a few times, since her dates were way off).

There are some reliable sources in that file, such as Reuters and FoxNews. Still, that could be just BS. Then again, just by seeing the amount of information, the only thing that could be off could be the date, and the people that could be invading the US. Right now, I'd say anything could happen. Still, it's not cute to label fellow members as government agents, as they're only just pointing out their views. For all I care, the stuff presented in this thread could be used to insert fear into the minds of the public. Just look at 9/2/09. That's an obvious prank put out by 4chan.

To be strictly honest, the only part of the bible I am concerned about is Revelations. The other stuff could be edited just to fit that sect's beliefs. Remember, there has been several revamped editions of the bible, only leaving at least 1/8 of the bible intact.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Some good news, finally!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by angelsrforever

Time to go skeptic mode...for the first time.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by angelsrforever

Time to go skeptic mode...for the first time.

I can't say that I can believe that article. If it was true, then I would've seen pictures of Russian soldiers, or seeing their ships.

(reponse to AntiLieGuy)
Like I said, all of these sources are nice and all, but how can one discern that this is the year when we will be invaded by russian soldiers? If that were to be true, then that's like saying that everyone in the New Age movement is part of the russian army and would try to destroy America just by manipulating a group of people spouting these nonsense and then once these people come to these private meetings, el blamo, they're dead!

Sorry, but I just had to pull that out. I don't think the new agers would pull that off, but you can't trust everyone in the world, now can you?

[Sorry about the double post. ATS's being screwy on me. D:]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by street_fighter]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am going to chime in at this point. This may mislead many of you and I do not intend to bash and I will try to choose my words carefully.

I do not agree with certain Bible Thumper mentality characteristics that rely on the destruction of the world in order to preach to the world that they must repent and confess. I realize the OP is reposting older material. This is not meant for the OP but for those who designed and engineered this "theory".

To the Bible Thumper mentality of fire and brimstone. Why would someone scare and try to depress a person about something which may or may not happen? Anyone? Because they conveniently offer a solution afterwards through religious repentance. This is a psychological tactic used by many dictators around the world. Even abusive husbands who seem to have a "power" over their submissive wives (wonder why they tend not to leave said abusive relationship). First you beat them down either mentally or physiologically and break their will. Then you offer praise and hope. Repeat process. = Abusive relationship. (I forget what the actual term for this is called.)

Hitler "preached" to the Germans about the troubles of the world. This scared them. He told them he was working on keeping the trouble out of Germany's borders. More scare tactics. Now he offers his solution through the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. Just an example not thoroughly explained but I think the main point comes across.

I am not a "Christian" per say anymore but consider myself "Spiritual". I had a background deep-rooted in Southern Baptist beliefs. (Still recovering) I had a tendency to ask too many questions. I have actually been kicked out of many churches and have been shunned by almost entire churches because of my curiosity. I have developed beyond religion to realize that if you believe, your life should reflect your beliefs. You should not have to scare people into your arms so you can offer a solution. If it TSHTF it happens and if it doesn't your life should be no different from if TS does HTF. If it is meant for a person to hear about your spiritual ideas and convictions they will ask when the time is right. Don't try to force it.

Stop looking too deep into what may or may not happen and focus on what you have and what you can do right now. Life, Laugh, and Love. Enjoy life.

Don't feed into other's fears if you do not believe. Listen about it but don't feed into it if it does not mesh well with your instincts.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
AntiLieGuy:

I see you have done a lot of thinking on this, but I must point out that in your document you have taken many of your scriptures out of context. I read over half of them and every one is not talking about the end times. If you read the surrounding chapters many of them are talking about Gods judgment of the nation of Israel at the time the books were written, for instance the enslavement by Babylon.

There is no indication in them that they are somehow connected to any end time prophecy, save for the obvious ones in Daniel and Revelations.

I'm sorry and I mean no disrespect to you or your views, but I also found several scriptures where you merely cut the last half off if it does not agree with your message. For instance:

Amos 8:12, you quote:
"And people will stagger sea to sea," then you claim its a reference to our national anthem. However, the actual scripture in the Living Bible Translation reads:
"Men will wander everywhere from sea to sea, seeking the word of the Lord, searching, running here and going there, but will not find it."
Reading before this we can see that the Lord is telling Amos that a famine is coming as punishment for Israel's inability to follow Gods Commands. But this is not a famine of food, but of the word of God itself.

Perhaps you should beware to not become a false prophet yourself. It's easy to focus on all the fire and brimstone. But in the end the Lord paints a very good picture of the kind of world we can expect to live in based on his word, after evil has been overthrown in the end times. I suggest reading Micah chapter 4:1-9 for this message.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I don't fully agree on this, I've been fooled once that some giant alien ship is coming on 10-14-08. I was too naive. I hate the fact that I'm a conspiracy theorist, simply because it make me feel like I'm insane, but truth and facts can't be argued. I try to avoid people/entities that give exact days simply because when its proven wrong the truther light/credibility has been blown.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You had me up until you mentioned the Bible.

After that, well, what's the point of reading the rest?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm going to laugh at anyone who believes this, period, because absolutely none of it is going to happen, excuse me, a stolen nuke? AHA! Why would America say a stolen nuke was used on us and it was our own blah blah conspiracy whatever, it's pointless.

This is a crock.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelsrforever

Defense Officials: Russian Subs Patrolling off East Coast of United States
www.foxnews.com...
Wonder if any of this could be true.
Good Post

Russian subs have patrolled off the East Coast for years now. In fact they did it regularly during the Cold War. They resumed a few years ago when Putin came to power.
It is not news.

Guess what else..American subs, in fact American spy planes and maritime surveillance planes patrol off Russias coasts and air space too.

I'm sure there's a Russian ATS site somewhere in the world wide web, where someone is saying the same things as here..

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Perhaps you're right. Just don't expect the people running the site to give us leeway in terms of speaking of topics like this.

I'm waiting for this thing to occur. If nothing happens, then all that work is pretty much going down the drain. Still, I admire you for taking all of that time just to come up with this conclusion. I wish you took more time on this, though.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I dont know you, but I personally need an armageddon or whatever. Because my life these days are desperate and pychologically I am in a dead end for a while.
This is also how eschatological prophecies work. We, as humans, do like to end our lives suddenly.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join