It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armageddon 10-10-2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Armageddon 10-10-2009

This is the first thread I have ever started so please be patient with me...

I am also hoping that the person who this information started with, will pitch in and help to answer questions that will be asked...Concerning this information...

I felt the information was important enough to have a thread started as I have had it on my mind since it was posted a couple of days ago...

Summary

The story of this war is told in many books of the Bible including some that were omitted from the Bible. It is talked about by Nostradamus, George Washington, and others who have realized their spiritual gifts. The story is the main focus of these books: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Micah, Nahum, Habbakuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, and Revelation. It is also talked about in these books: Deuteronomy, Kings, Psalms, the Gospels, Daniel, and more. Of these books, Revelation is the one that most people refer to for information about this war, which is a big mistake as this book is the most confusing of all the books and is good for only a few details. The best books are Ezekiel and Amos, which tell many details about this war, before, during and after the war. Jeremiah and Isaiah tell a lot of what happens during and after the war. Amos accurately describes our country, the time of year of the war, and makes clear that the rapture theory is just that, a theory and not fact (Amos 5:18).
When reading the Bible, it is important to understand that regular people were shown things from the future and were tasked with describing things for which they had no words, so things they wrote about were told with the words they knew. This is why some words mean multiple things. For example, locust means locusts in some of the books while in Amos and Revelation, they mean helicopters. Cheribum and seraphim are words meaning “flying things” and the cheribum at the Garden of Eden are UFO’s while the cheribum in Ezekiel 1 are modern military jets. This is easily determined in Ezekial by the amazingly accurate description, including the sound and retractable landing gear.
Names in the Bible are often contradictory and are not accurate. The tendency is for names to follow people and not places. This is the Reason that the USA is called the “Mountains of Israel”and “Zion”, because we are the real Israelites. Micah 1:5 explains this: “what are the high places of Judah? are they not Jerusalem?”
There are several things which can be used to determine that the war mentioned in all these books are the same war. The first thing is that the invaders come from the North. Second, the people being invaded will be burnt with the fire that melts mountains and makes all heads bald. The third thing is the date given. Ezekiel 24 says it will happen on 10-10-09. This is the same date given in Kings and Jeremiah but those two books say “in the ninth year of his reign” and the “of his reign” should not be included. Ezekiel doesn’t make this mistake. One other thing is that “fathers will eat their children”.
The description of the country being invaded can be obtained by finding the details in all of the books and has been included earlier in this document. There is NO other nation that even comes close to being described except the United States of America and the description fits this country perfectly. The troops gathering in Siberia, the Russian threats to preventively nuke us, and the false flag using a nuke is all described in the Bible.

Events going to happen as stated in the Bible:
10-10-09 (morning): The USA will use the stolen nuke from ’07 on a large city as the next false flag. This will be done to prop up a worthless dollar and as an excuse to launch an illegal war against Iran.
10-10-09 (before the end of lunch): Russia and the SCO will launch a surprise attack from all sides using submarines and supersonic bombers. The main invasion force is stationed in Siberia (the North) and will follow the initial nuclear attack. The size of the invasion force will be 200 million. During this time, Americans will be killed, raped, eaten by animals and people, tortured, hunted down in helicopters and taken prisoner to many distant lands. There will be no food or water during this war. The wells will dry up within three hours of the attack. Many will die from thirst, radiated water, and hunger.
2011-2012: The length of the war is stated in several ways (2 years; 430 days; 42 months) and can not be determined exactly. The event that will end this war is the great earthquakes caused by the passing of Nibiru in 2012. This will set off Yellowstone, which is a supervolcano. This eruption and earthquake will kill 5/6 of the 200 million invaders. The rest will leave. Two sources say the great earthquake will be followed by another a short time after. This correlates perfectly with Nibiru’s maximum effect shortly before going around the sun and again after coming around the other side.
2012-Approx 2082: Russia will rule the world with an iron fist. Any country that doesn’t do its bidding will be nuked. They will implement the “mark of the beast” financial system and are currently developing it now.
Approx 2082: God will physically return to Earth with the “New Jerusalem” which is a space ship whose dimensions are 1500 miles wide, high, and deep. These dimensions incline me to think of a pyramid structure. This is the day that no one knows the day. His angels will then gather all the remnant of the Israelites and bring them home to America. God will Rule for 1000 years here with us. The nations will again come to us for guidance. Americans will once again live by the laws of God, and we will never be invaded again.

This information has been posted ...at two different sites...Here are the links...

www.scribd.com...

www.docstoc.com...

I just wanted this subject to be discussed in it's own thread...I feel it is important to see what other people think...???

I hope I have done o.k. getting this thread started...As I said this is my first thread ever...Thank you for reading...

I want to see what comes from this information...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is from the original poster...posted on 2-7-2009...

It came from this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All this is nice and all, but the coming war of Armageddon is a much more important topic for all Americans. It will be on 10-10-09 and your Bible is full of the details and the date.

On this day Russia, China, and the SCO will destroy America. Russia has told us they will preemptively nuke us over Iran for two years now and they have put the hardware in place to do it. They have taken out our satellite and a pull-behind sonar array. Chavez just gave Medvedev and island for his supersonic bombers.

You can know it is now because of Nibiru. This is what theyre hiding with all the chemtrails globally and is the reason the govt is now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com/doc/16612974/War-News

and this post....from 3-7-2009.....

sapphirearaidia: I tried to send you a message but this stupid system wouldnt let me. Thank you for the kind words and feel free to post my document wherever you want. It is not copyrighted and I have David Dees' blessing for the front cover pic. I have been threatened with the anti-patriot act by fed agents on youtube (yea, they proved they were agents) for spreading this document. I replied to their threats by accusing them of treason. If we had more time, I would pursue their spending taxpayer funds to spread lies but with only 3 months left, Im just trying to prepare and have fun. Here are the two links to the document:

www.docstoc.com...
www.scribd.com...

As far as trying to survive this coming war, you must be away from allt he cities, have a good place to hide and have at least 2-3 years of food and WATER. The wells will go dry within three hours of the attack. There will be no one who makes it that does not follow the laws of God set forth in the Bible and those include all the old testament laws.

READ your Bibles because the churches do not know what it says. this war is themain topic of over half the book and no other ancient text even comes close for details about the war. other texts are very much better describing Nibiru though, such as the Sumerians, Egyptians, Mayans, etc.

Ezekiel, Amos, Isaiah, Jeremiah are among the best. The main point to remember is that this land is God's country, Zion, the Mountains of Israel that God promised Jacob back in the day. The names are whack and often contradictory but the story and decriptions are the same and they are very clear.

peace. oh yea, i dont care much for ET_MAN's lead-you-on soap-opera method of conveying information. Much of his information can be found at www.sacred-texts.com regarding spirituality.

posted here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6628525#pid6628525

The rest of our conversation is on the thread.....Warnings From The Benevolents!....Posted by....ET_MAN.......

I found the information very interesting....

So stared this tread to share with everyone else...

The original poster is ....AnitLieGuy......

This is his information......Completely......

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You've done a marvelous job at making me get the runs.

So, trouble early in the morning, and for those of us who can still have lunch and keep it down, more trouble at lunchtime.

That is very precise information. Let us hope its not true. *gulp*

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well this is another wait and see prediction as I am still waiting for the solar storms on 7/7/09 which will generate a huge CME that will allegedly send us back to the horse and buggy days which is when it last hit in 1859.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Please forgive my cynicism, but no planet will swing by in 2012. Reasons have been posted on other threads, but I honestly don't see it happening.

Russia leading the world? Most of their equipment is cold-war era stuff. No infrastructure could sustain it.

As for the other items? I guess you'd have to put me in the category of "need more info" before I could opine.

I know alot of effort appears to have gone into writing it. Good job.

But.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
the SCO is somthing i researched to a large degree about 5 years ago. i do see a concern there as well as with what russia has been up to financially with germany all under the nose of what was at the time the G8.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I will add this last post so everyone can understand a little more of what the original poster had to say to me......

sapphirearaidia: Thanks again for the kind words. i hardly consider what people here say about me to be harassment as ive heard much worse.

I cant open a thread here nor send a message. This is irritating, especially since i have no desire to climb the ranks of ats school. I also dont like the way the mods censored ET_MANs email address. There is a disclaimer about this, yes, but for those of us who want to post email, that is our risk and our business, and certainly poses no threat to the ats forum.

I've put pretty much all the information I know into that document. there is more to learn but that will point anyone in the right direction.

As much of ET_MAN's info appears to be correct, I am confused as to why he is saying this war isnt going to happen. The date is given in three books of the Bible and the time of year (fall) in others. Every detail describing this country and its political situation is perfect and mirrors the news. the russians have certainly not hidden their intent of preemptively nuking us and the chinese are definitely preparing. our own leaders are telling us there will be a generated crisis and the russians already know it will be a nuke, most likely the one that was stolen by the neocons in '07.

I am also confused about all the talk of the pole shift. This is one small thing thats going to happen when this brown dwarf passes. Personally, I think Yellowstone, continents being ripped apart and sinking, mega asteroids hitting with the force of many nukes, massive tidal waves, etc is more worthy of talking about than simply 'pole shift'.

For the guy who was talking about conservation of angular momentum, there is already evidence and news articles where the earths core is slowing rapidly. The law of conservation of angular momentum is like the other laws of conservation of momentum in that it only applies if there is no external force acting on the system. That reminded me of the govt agents on youtube saying Nibiru cant exist because it defies keplers 2nd law of planetary motion. hahahaha.

For everybody else wanting a thread for this topic, please make one and ill participate. Im not sure I have enough information or desire to post twenty times in here. i would have to get silly and most likely irritating for that to happen

Posted here...on page 54.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6631831#pid6631831

Full credit should go to ....AntiLieGuy for this post.....

I wanted it to be brought forward so we could talk about the information in his book he has made...

I am interested to see what everyone else thinks about this information...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I am sorry if I upset you with this thread....

I just felt everyone should read and judge for themselves what was in the book he has put together...

It really kinda freaked me out to...

It seems accurate to me also.....

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I found a new interview from coast to coast about... Planet X.....Wormwood...

In this interview this man Gilbert Eriksen gives the exact location of the incoming planet X...

He also connects a lot of very interesting information I had never heard before...

Here is the first part... of a twelve part... interview from youtube for anyone who would like to listen to it...

www.youtube.com...

IMO...It had some very good information in it...

I just found this interview a couple of days ago also...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
No one can truly predict the future because it can change at any given moment. The future that the bible speaks of will only happen if we let it happen.

For all we know, tomorrow a comet could hit earth and wipe out all civilizations.

No one knows for sure, and this is why it's called "predictions".

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

I heard the complete show

We are toast.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sapphirearaidia

Its not your fault. Its just that i take these things not very well.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

LOL.....ahhhh...You are so funny...

You make me laugh... the way you say things...Which is good, considering all the scary things going on in the world right now...Thank you...

There is so much information coming from every direction right now...It is hard to keep up...

Just some things seem to click in my head when I read it, or watch a video though...

I feel it is important to share with anyone who might have missed it...

Just my thoughts...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Can I ease some minds here? Scientists can detect planets countless light years away by something called "gravity shifts" or something of that nature. Gravity "bends" light at all frequencies. They can "see" that and measure that.

Now if (big if) a brown dwarf or planet or planetoid (whatever you want to call it) was that close to us we could see it, we could measure it, and based on your timeline it would have to be near Jupiter by now to have any effect on us.

Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong. . .

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

You are right about predictions...But...Many predictions have come true before...

and...I feel the Elite have a play book they are going by...

Plus they have built all of their underground bases, or cities... or what ever you want to call them for some reason...

They know something is coming...I am sure of that...Or why bother spending billions of dollars doing it...???

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I think you are like me...With some of this information...

Some things just seem ...to ring very true...

It is like a light comes on after seeing ,or hearing certain information...

Bing...Then you see a possibility that was not there before...

It is like putting together a big puzzle...Maybe one that never really gets all the pieces but...Still... a big puzzle...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
What I have found interesting and that seems to fit, is all the huge land grabs over aquifers. I have a few links and will get a few more before I post them. It's late here, but since I was one of the people wanting this thread to be started, I just wanted you to know I'm here.

To get the full impact of what the original post is about, go to the link and see all the news stories that back things up that we appear to be headed into a real nasty war.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by ahimsa]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

My opinion on that is...

Yes...NASA...or whoever...Probably ...KNOW... about this information...

But...They are not going to share this information with... US...

If this is true...When people figure it out...It will cause ...MASS PANIC...

They would not tell us...IMO...

Maybe all the Chemtrail are hiding something...

Listen to that youtube video I left in a previous post then tell me if you think any different... o.k. ....???

The man on it even gives the location of Planet X...or Wormwood...

He said it will be visible to the naked eye very soon...

You just have to listen to what he has to say...If you have a interest...

It sounded possible to me...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
As always it's a 'Wait and See' situation.

The thing with 'Predictions' is that; in my opinion, only predict the beginning. With every prediction in history running around the internet and many more popping up every day, if one was true, the second aspect of it would change.

I'm no mathematician but chaos theory would play well with the 'Predictions'.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

Thank you...

I am glad you are here...

I left a message for...AntiLieGuy...In the other thread...To point him here...

I am sure he will show up tomorrow...

It is getting late where I am at too...

I know ...he has got many articles, and Biblical references...in his book...

That is what was so shocking to me...

It makes it seem like this could really happen...

This is my first thread...I just wanted this information to be seen by as many people as possible...

It seems important...All the connections he has made...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join