It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

thanks man but again it aint there! lol should i give up?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My guess is that you can see lighting in the far room of the shadow and it was somebody walking past a light that reflected it at an angle that showed up exactly how it did.......

I'm not saying it's not his ghost though .....that would be arrogant of me to say such things without proof of any kind , or much knowledge as to how shadows form off of lighting...

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Amberite

Originally posted by GrndCntrl2MjrTom
It is a shadow of a human being. After reviewing the video of CNN's footage, you can clearly see the shadow bend around corners and elongate just like any old normal shadow would. Not a ghost. Since when did a shadow become a ghost?

Please explain exactly where the shadow bends and elongates, because I just watched that part another 5 times and for the life of me I can't see where it does that. And believe me, I'm on your side -- I don't believe in ghosts. But I just can't see it happening in this situation.

Yea I watched it 50 times, lol I didn't see any bending around.

You got to realize the shadow isnt there, it is your mind thats bending

matrix jackson.

link   
wowsers

The shaddow itself cast its own shaddow.

very very wierd

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
its not a shadow on the wall, its a figure and its " OFF THE WALL"

Nice find

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
ok i found it, here is the link, i hope.

Embedded video from CNN Video

oh well that didnt work either. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Guys guys guys...

IF this was indeed Michael, wouldn't the shadow be moonwalking across the room? Not walking?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That shadow figure even looks like Michael Jackson, its very tall and thin and it kinda looks like hes wearing the hat from smooth criminal.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It even looks like Michael Jackson, lol. Must be a shadow or something but anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
HOLY MOLY! Someone made an enlarged slowed down clip of the figure:

www.youtube.com...

No shadow, in my opinion!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is really a good find indeed. If this is actually a ghost, then I hope they help Michael move on. A ghost is usually a spirit that is trapped somewhere for various reasons, and they often get trapped from a sudden death. It always makes me sad on those ghost hunter shows when they find a ghost that is trapped and then don't help it move on. Michael Jackson dearly loved that ranch, which is probably why he is staying there.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The site is www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2009/07/03/lkl.neverland.grounds.cnn

if you cant see the video, you might have issues watching flash movies or something? (or it might be a location thing...I know you cant watch daily show clips over in the UK for some reason...)

This thread is getting too long already with dumb comments.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhotrod

www.youtube.com...

Bloody hell, they beat me to it!. lol

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm going with GHOST for this one.

The room was well lit, but the shadow was extending into the hall and no one was moving in front of the light at the end of the hall. It also didn't come from the room where the camera was rolling.

yep .. I'm going with GHOST.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tartarspoon
As I watch the video, I see the "shadow" in the middle room crossing left to right. Wouldn't a persons shadow distort as it passes the doorway to the room with the fireplace? To me , as the shadow passes the door frame, it would be projected onto the wall with the fireplace.
I see a free standing shadow in the center room. Although, it could be an illusion

Thats what I was about to say - a shadow falls onto a solid object like a wall - this just seems to be free stanging between a doorway.

I'm the biggest sceptic here and even I think that was odd.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You got to realize the shadow isnt there, it is your mind thats bending

Thatt's a possibility.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by jhotrod

www.youtube.com...

Bloody hell, they beat me to it!. lol

That gave me the willies.

[edit on 053131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

its not a shadow on the wall, its a figure and its " OFF THE WALL"

Yeah, I agree it seems more like its hovering. That is the weirdest thing I have seen and by far the creepiest.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

That's not Jacksons ghost, it's Jacksons shadow. As we all know from Thriller, Jackson was really a werewolf, and you can only kill a werewolf with a silver bullet. Duh!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

I am somewhat skeptical, yet very curious, about ghosts and other shadow phenomena. That was very creepy, and very real looking. It appears to be a shadow moving right through the hallway. Not like a shadow on the ground, but an actual shadowy form of a person walking around. Very clear too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join