It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
For no mere mortal can resist the evil of the thriller LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
please somebody post a link to the cnn video as it seems to have been removed from the cnn links already on here. Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Michael Jackson just died, and now his house is filled with leaching reporters and cameras. Jackson was a very private person, hence why all of the cameras are exposing Neverland Ranch.

Now, regardless of what I thought of Michael Jackson as a person (a child molester is still a child molester no matter how much you liked Thriller or how famous he was made to be), if I were him right now, I'd be pretty po'ed that a bunch of slimy entertainment reporters are in my house to expose my private life.

I'd be very much active spirit-wise, if I were still in this dimension, so I'd say it's very possible that we saw the ghost of Michael Jackson...if you believe that kind of stuff, of course.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Me too.

The room was obviously lit by the production crew and someone is obviously in that room.

Here, for example, is some lighting equipment or camera:

[edit on 3-7-2009 by loam]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Amberite

If you look at the CNN footage a little after 22 minutes you can see a clear shadow being cast on the floor and the wall. The shadow on the floor is elongated.

The shadow walking across appears to be pretty tall in the center at the top of the screen there appears to be a chandelier shadow and the head passes through the very bottom of that shadow not sure if that means anything or shows anything.

When the camera first is panning around the doorway area for a split second it looks like there's a shoe stepping into frame from the right side pointed left but it's so quick that it's hard to tell if it was a shoe or if it was just the door handle because the spin around the door showing the locks on the door.

I just find the shadow on the floor of the shadow really interesting. Can a shadow cast a shadow?

If it is indeed a shoe in the one frame then someone was there casting the shadow.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't know whether anyone has mentioned this already, but watch the video from around the 1:48 mark and look behind the two guys talking. Who is that person peeking round the corner and watching them?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What an absolute distraction.

Wake-up....There is more important s**t going on.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
WOW! That's definately a shadow of some sort. This is how urban legends start. It is so cool to see the beginning of it! This will go viral soon if it's not already.

Good find!

Looks like Michael to me!! Awesome...............

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shambles

Exactly what I thought!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Wow, the shadow figure even casts a reflection on the floor..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Im amazed at the amounts of people here lapping this up...

Shadows like this are cast by real living people..
You see, with all the lighting props and gear these people have in this house it will cast odd looking shadows. As the lighting props are set up all over this house!

Not only the fact its lighting effect casted by a sound guy. ect ect..
I did not get any over whelming feeling when I watched this video..
No chills, no feeling what so ever..

So for those wishful thinkers out here, your welcome to think what you want.. But for me.. I know this is NOT a ghost.. But a shadow cast by a real living person..

case closed for me..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
downloading the footage from CNN directly (so no possible CG)
Going to clip it and run various filters on it to bring out the form and shape, find the point of origin, etc..then upload it to youtube if it produces interesting results.
Will inform this thread...might take a day or two (mostly cause I am slow and lazy)...but I welcome others doing the same so we can independently review the results.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

any chance yuo can link me to the video? i cant find it anywhere. Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I was watching CNN today and saw that myself. On TV it looked a lot clearer....and it almost seemed to have the form of MJ...with the long hair and everything. Thanks for putting this up, I wanted a second look at it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
whether it gets debunked or not, that is one of the best ghost videos i have ever seen. Great find! maybe i am just optimistic, but it seems like it walks like michael jackson!

Have to say I agree,it did walk like him.Great find,I would imagine that this is gonna be huge.S & F

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

holy crap i'm scared!

that wa slike a real shadow figure walking :O

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

sure...here:
Darkness Falls Across The Land...at 23:50ish

Just watched it and initial reaction to the CNN high def footage is simply

holy shyte!!!

ok, time to break out the tools...lets get this up so we can post our findings here...flag it even if you think its just a shadow...see how people either properly debunk footage, or how its worked on.

nice find OPs...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8rDude7
Okay so First of all Great post!!

I can totally believe this as a true citing of (a) Ghost, or of Michael Jackson's Ghost.. But I have no choice but to keep in mind that this video may have been edited, tampered with or that this so called "Shadow" was somehow inserted into the Video.

But... when I first viewed it, I could have sworn it was Jackson's "Ghost" because of the walk and just my strong intuition. It very well may be, what we humans call a "Ghost" and it may be of Mr. Jackson himself, but also remember that there are things humans have created that can detect and pickup these Energies that which our naked Human Eye cannot detect or perceive, whether they are in the same Realm or Dimension or another. Think outside of the box though, but know that there are many, many things that we as Human beings have no capability to understand or hold in our very Limited Minds and/or perception.

Actually it is not altered, the original CNN interview it shows up even clearer

[edit on 043131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amberite

Originally posted by GrndCntrl2MjrTom
It is a shadow of a human being. After reviewing the video of CNN's footage, you can clearly see the shadow bend around corners and elongate just like any old normal shadow would. Not a ghost. Since when did a shadow become a ghost?

Please explain exactly where the shadow bends and elongates, because I just watched that part another 5 times and for the life of me I can't see where it does that. And believe me, I'm on your side -- I don't believe in ghosts. But I just can't see it happening in this situation.

Yea I watched it 50 times, lol I didn't see any bending around.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
please somebody post a link to the cnn video as it seems to have been removed from the cnn links already on here. Thanks

Type in Larry King and that should take you to it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join