It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Wow, that looks like a ghost to me! I got chills when I saw it. Good catch!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
agree 100%. its not someones shadow as it would have been distorted and stretched out from the left. this one completely walks by from left to right and there is even a shadow on the floor. it is not in the fireplace room, more like the hallway just before it.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I just looked through some pics I took of my 2 year old nephew and found a strange looking reflection in the window behind him. Ive had to crop the pic because my sister doesn't want pics of him circulating the net. The pic was taken whilst I was looking after him and I am certain nobody else was present at the time.

Is it just me or does it look a little bit like Michael Jackson?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemicalSubstance

Creepy pic!
honestly, the reflection looks female with an actual nose. Micheal didn't have much of a nose on his face

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

Yeah I see what you mean, I can see it better if I tilt my head to the right.

At first glance I saw what appeared to look like Michael Jacksons, but now I see a woman with fat lips.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

very cool! not sure? But it is an odd place to be able to see a shadow!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Bumping old thread because a new one about Michael Jacksons ghost has come up and I think those folks will be interested in this thread ... and so will new ATSers.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: zysin5
Im amazed at the amounts of people here lapping this up...

Shadows like this are cast by real living people..
You see, with all the lighting props and gear these people have in this house it will cast odd looking shadows. As the lighting props are set up all over this house!

Not only the fact its lighting effect casted by a sound guy. ect ect..
I did not get any over whelming feeling when I watched this video..
No chills, no feeling what so ever..

So for those wishful thinkers out here, your welcome to think what you want.. But for me.. I know this is NOT a ghost.. But a shadow cast by a real living person..

case closed for me..

I said this back in 2009.. And folks still are going on about a shadow cast on the wall.

This is why I tire of ATS the last couple years. And why I take long leaves.
If so many people are going to buy into this shlop, and pass it off as paranormal, then it must be the same people who watch the TRASH paranormal programs they put on TV.

I do not mean to lump everyone together in such a broad brush stroke.
But come on guys.. I mean.. Really?

Sigh. I find it harder and harder to even come on ATS anymore. The quality and balance has been lost here.
We use to have a healthy amount of skeptics and believers.
The balance of ATS went out the window years ago.

But that is just my own personal opinion, everyone is welcome to buy into what ever they please.
However being gullible comes with a cost.
As more and more people are simply swayed by a video that is explained in a very simple manner.
Yet 70% of posters here on this thread have shown me the path ATS is going down.

There is no stopping change. But I miss the Good ole days of ATS with well balanced and reasonable free thinking people who where not suckered in by some you tube video of a Ghost of MJ... Or videos of "ghost" Cars that just seem to come out of no where. That being explained by either a blind spot, or an illusion of the minds eye. Yet 70%+ members are all on board with it being paranormal. WTF is going on here. And why are so many people blindly buying into this. I am stumped.

Yet I should remain somewhat cool headed, as everyone has every right to believe and spread what ever disinformation they so desire.
Its up to the reader to make up their own mind.
Not sure why I feel so compelled to toss out my thoughts on this here. My opinion holds no more credit than the next person. So take it for what it is worth. As I hope that any of the newer ATS members digging around and comes across this thread are not fished in, and rooked. Less you will end up like me.. Jaded, and cynical about most things you find on the internet these days. 99% of all videos I have found on the net are either fakes, disinformation, out right hoaxes. So yeah, maybe that is what compels me then. Trying to save some new members the trouble of slowly being jaded and disillusioned by the sheer amount of BS and hoaxes out here today.
Carry on.
edit on 13814271355 by zysin5 because: Edit3

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join