It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I was watching Larry Kings special on Jackson's death and could have swore I saw a shadow figure in the hallway of the home. I did some searching on youtube and found this video.

Watch @ around the 8:15 mark when they show you the interior of the home, looking down the hallway

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Tartarspoon]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Now that's wild! It's closer to 8:20 but a shadow crossing the end of the hall can be seen clear as day. I'm not saying it's his ghost, only that it's someones shadow.

Nice find.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Wild, I knew ths was going to happen.

Pretty cool.

[edit on 113131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Looks to me like a shadow on the end wall of someone walking outside.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
WOW! That's definately a shadow of some sort. This is how urban legends start. It is so cool to see the beginning of it! This will go viral soon if it's not already.

Good find!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That is the craziest thing that I've ever seen! I don't know much about videography, but, is there anyway that that could be a trick? Like, maybe someone walked by a window and it reflected weird or something like that?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. First off i'd be looking into the layout of the room. There may be a good reason why we cant see the person who is walking across the room.

We cannot see the light source either so we dont know what direction neccessarily the shadow is coming from though it does appear to be walking infront of the door.

Lastly I would say that this is micheals privacy room from the looks of it with lots of locks on the doors. So in his life he must have spent a good amount of time in this room/section of the house.

S&F good find!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by toraylin]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I liked the way the shadow reflected onto the floor all the way to the door. It almost looked like the shadow of the shadow. Cool fine. When I first watched the clip as they went into the room, I thought I noticed a small shadow just around the center of the door facing before they showed the length of the hallway and thought that was what the OP was referring to.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Wow, good find! I haven't seen this anywhere else... yet.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
whether it gets debunked or not, that is one of the best ghost videos i have ever seen. Great find! maybe i am just optimistic, but it seems like it walks like michael jackson!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
LOL I'm not getting why people are shocked?

It's a shadow! obviously someone was around to make that shadow. Someone around the corner you could not see.

I'm more shocked at the reaction.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Looks like someone walk and created a shadow.

Find what you want to look for and you'll find it.

I'll look up to the sky and find a dog...look, a cloud that forms a dog.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
myself i never saw a shadow of a person crossing like that...definetely its something...if its was a shdow from outside it would somehow be distorted and on the floor at least..not walking straight...i wish i can go there and put a camera and have poeple moving around and beleive me we will not have that effect...also the figure seems to appear from nothing..a shadow is the same dark colour all the time

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
hehe.... there's people milling all about. That's obviously someone's shadow.

Besides, as a ghost he'd be sure to top his moonwalk.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'll start by saying I'm an agnostic and I don't really believe in ghosts. I'd have to have one standing in front of me doing all sorts of ghosty things for me to be convinced I've seen a ghost. BUT...

The shadow in the next room occluded the fireplace a bit when it walked in front of it. A shadow wouldn't have done that as a fireplace (and this one in particular) is dark inside. If you watch the video you can see that the shadow is passing directly in front of the fireplace and obliterates the view of the fireplace a bit.

If you ask me, I'm wondering if it's a shot of one of the camera crew or a Jackson family member that was digitally removed from the scene (but not altogether removed) for the shot.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow that was his ghost! Captured on CNN cameras at that too... Amazing...

There is no way that could have been someone's shadow. We are talking about a physical shadow that walked across the hallway at 8 20

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Isnt there a shodow on the floor made by the shadow, or are my eyes playing tricks ! ?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As I watch the video, I see the "shadow" in the middle room crossing left to right. Wouldn't a persons shadow distort as it passes the doorway to the room with the fireplace? To me , as the shadow passes the door frame, it would be projected onto the wall with the fireplace.
I see a free standing shadow in the center room. Although, it could be an illusion

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
the shadow passes the door frame, it would be projected onto the wall with the fireplace.

Yea I watched it several times, it is weird.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thats why i was saying id be interested in the rooms layout, or knowing if there were neccessarily other people about that day/time.

It does appear to reflect or cast a shadow across the floor as the shadow crosses across the room. Very interesting stuff!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join