It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm a very skeptical person and the only reason I watched this was to see how far out of control the fanatics are getting with this. The first time I watched, I conceded to the shadow theory. However, when I showed someone else for a laugh, I noticed the "shadow" was in front of the wall and had a certain degree of depth AND does not become skewed (elongated) as it should as the person moves away from the light source. It really looks to me that this "shadow' is crossing the hallway not in the room at the end, but at an intersecting hallway maybe ten or so feet in front of it. Not sure what to make of it, but we have all seen shadows and know when one looks right... and this one doesn't look right. I'm convinced this was doctored to look like a ghost or is perhaps the real deal. I'm going with no on the shadow theory.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well it is carrying something.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Alright for all you skeptics, that shadow is clearly moving across the hall way, there is absolutely nothing for a shadow to reflect onto in that hallway! If it was a shadow it would be disoriented and probably elongated since the light source is behind the camera men. If it was from someone outside, it would be moving against the right wall again being distorted from the natural hard surfaces of the room. This shadow clearly moves across the hallway, the only way this could be a humans shadow is if there was a big clear plastic screen in the middle of the hall, and there isn't. The shadow keeps it's form as it moves across the hall and finally disappears.
The Shadow is also very transparent, you can see right through it, again only possible if it's being reflected on a transparent background like plastic. I believe this is genuine ghost/shadow people footage, nice find very rare.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmall89
Alright for all you skeptics, that shadow is clearly moving across the hall way, there is absolutely nothing for a shadow to reflect onto in that hallway! If it was a shadow it would be disoriented and probably elongated since the light source is behind the camera men. If it was from someone outside, it would be moving against the right wall again being distorted from the natural hard surfaces of the room. This shadow clearly moves across the hallway, the only way this could be a humans shadow is if there was a big clear plastic screen in the middle of the hall, and there isn't. The shadow keeps it's form as it moves across the hall and finally disappears.
The Shadow is also very transparent, you can see right through it, again only possible if it's being reflected on a transparent background like plastic. I believe this is genuine ghost/shadow people footage, nice find very rare.

It looks to me as if it walks right out of the woodwork.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yeah that is obviously a shadow being cast on the far wall... which is then being reflected on the floor. nothing more.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
OP.... you should change your photo firstly it's very demonic and evil!!!

Secondly there is definately something in this video... does not look like it could be a shadow of someone walking by.... defo looks like a ghost!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

Really Really cool, doesn't quite look like michael jackson just more the size and stature doesn't exactly add up but definently something weird great catch!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
could someone help me find the video on the cnn links provided? it just takes me to all the videos on cnn, sorry for being dumb but some help would be great!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
To all the people saying this is shadow, take a look at the CNN video at:

www.cnn.com...#/video/showbiz/2009/07/03/lkl.neverland.grounds.cnn (click on "Inside Neverland Ranch" among videos at the bottom and forward to 4:40)

Take a look at where the "shadow's" feet end. It is in the MIDDLE of the hallway between the door closest to the camera, and the double doors at the far end, right before the fireplace room. There is NO pane of glass in this area, nor anywhere else for that matter. It seems like the shadow is coming from the hallway directly BEFORE the double doors of the fireplace room, and walking across to the right.

The "shadow" never distorts, becomes elongated, or follows the walls, as any shadow would. The shadow remains and maintains its structure throughout the entire event, which basically makes it impossible for it to be a shadow.

I don't believe in ghosts, but for the people that are screaming this is a shadow, take a closer look. It cannot be a normal shadow. To be honest, I'm very perplexed here. This might be a genuine ghost sighting, as much as I think it's impossible.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Amberite]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Hope this works, I don't have much luck at times.

CNN Video

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
could someone help me find the video on the cnn links provided? it just takes me to all the videos on cnn, sorry for being dumb but some help would be great!

Yea I just went back to look at the CNN one, and now I can't find it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Try this
www.cnn.com...#/video/showbiz/2009/07/02/lkl.jermaine.jackson.intv.cnn

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amberite
To all the people saying this is shadow, take a look at the CNN video at:

www.cnn.com...#/video/showbiz/2009/07/03/lkl.neverland.grounds.cnn (click on "Inside Neverland Ranch" among videos at the bottom and forward to 4:40)

Take a look at where the "shadow's" feet end. It is in the MIDDLE of the hallway between the door closest to the camera, and the double doors at the far end, right before the fireplace room. There is NO pane of glass in this area, nor anywhere else for that matter. It seems like the shadow is coming from the hallway directly BEFORE the double doors of the fireplace room, and walking across to the right.

The "shadow" never distorts, becomes elongated, or follows the walls, as any shadow would. The shadow remains and maintains its structure throughout the entire event, which basically makes it impossible for it to be a shadow.

I don't believe in ghosts, but for the people that are screaming this is a shadow, take a closer look. It cannot be a normal shadow. To be honest, I'm very perplexed here. This might be a genuine ghost sighting, as much as I think it's impossible.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Amberite]

I agree there is something odd about this.

For one why is the shadow so so similar to the way Jackson walked?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Okay so First of all Great post!!

I can totally believe this as a true citing of (a) Ghost, or of Michael Jackson's Ghost.. But I have no choice but to keep in mind that this video may have been edited, tampered with or that this so called "Shadow" was somehow inserted into the Video.

But... when I first viewed it, I could have sworn it was Jackson's "Ghost" because of the walk and just my strong intuition. It very well may be, what we humans call a "Ghost" and it may be of Mr. Jackson himself, but also remember that there are things humans have created that can detect and pickup these Energies that which our naked Human Eye cannot detect or perceive, whether they are in the same Realm or Dimension or another. Think outside of the box though, but know that there are many, many things that we as Human beings have no capability to understand or hold in our very Limited Minds and/or perception.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
sorry but those links again just take me to the main page and there is no video called inside never land ranch. Am i being an idiot or what? lol

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It is a shadow of a human being. After reviewing the video of CNN's footage, you can clearly see the shadow bend around corners and elongate just like any old normal shadow would. Not a ghost. Since when did a shadow become a ghost?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndCntrl2MjrTom
It is a shadow of a human being. After reviewing the video of CNN's footage, you can clearly see the shadow bend around corners and elongate just like any old normal shadow would. Not a ghost. Since when did a shadow become a ghost?

Please explain exactly where the shadow bends and elongates, because I just watched that part another 5 times and for the life of me I can't see where it does that. And believe me, I'm on your side -- I don't believe in ghosts. But I just can't see it happening in this situation.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Me too.

The room was obviously lit by the production crew and someone is obviously in that room.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It looks odd but I wouldn't call it a ghost just yet

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon

Wow that was really strange, I believe it was a reflection somehow, though I am not sure how. Still, definately worth a look, a star and flag for you, as you're very observant and I hope you keep those eyes focused and bring more to our attention when you find it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join