Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

page: 2
113
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
thats a good shadow. but i know its off topic but if he lived there where has all his funiture gone and why is there non now? and why has it gone so fast.




posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Isnt there a shodow on the floor made by the shadow, or are my eyes playing tricks ! ?



Do me a favor,

Go to your bathroom, turn on the light.

Move your hand over the sink causing a shadow in it.

Look at the bottom of the faucet. See a reflection of the shadow? Yes, you do.

Shadows cause reflections. Nothing paranormal.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad bloke
thats a good shadow. but i know its off topic but if he lived there where has all his funiture gone and why is there non now? and why has it gone so fast.


It was auctioned off when he was alive.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
Thats why i was saying id be interested in the rooms layout, or knowing if there were neccessarily other people about that day/time.

It does appear to reflect or cast a shadow across the floor as the shadow crosses across the room. Very interesting stuff!


Read above, do the same thing in your bathroom.

All shadows cast reflections.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I can almost see the fedora hat, the silhouette the hair the arch of the back,

Can someone sharpen it for us?

[edit on 013131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
its cause there is a brass frame around a glass door down the hallway, look again and you can see the brass frame that holds the glass, just a reflection.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't understand how some of you can clearly state that its a shadow because to me it doesn't look like a shadow but more like a hologram that is very faint



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by werk71
its cause there is a brass frame around a glass door down the hallway, look again and you can see the brass frame that holds the glass, just a reflection.



I don't understand.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tartarspoon
 



Sorry but I think that was somebody walking by outside - the angle and so on of it, and the light source coming from the right - is a shadow of a real person. That is just my thoughts on it.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
you never seen a glass door? its like a door on a public building, you can see the hinge on the bottom left that pivots and holds the glass, and you can see the brass frame on the sides.


sorry its just a reflection on a glass door

someone walking behind the camera man is all..




posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, I don't know if it is a ghost or whatnot but that is really strange. It could be a person that was digitally out. The interesting thing is that the house was built in the 70's.

So it very well could be a ghost, but at the same time I've never heard of a ghost that casts a shadow either. So I think the logical conclusion is that a person was digitally edited out.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by werk71
you never seen a glass door? its like a door on a public building, you can see the hinge on the bottom left that pivots and holds the glass, and you can see the brass frame on the sides.


sorry its just a reflection on a glass door

someone walking behind the camera man is all..







your prolly right but the "shadow/ghost" is walking sideways so isn't that weird?



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
lol wow.

I'd believe it's a ghost. Look at it. It's floating!



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
nah cause its a horribly pixelated youtube video, compressed to death.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
when I saw the headline I assumed this was going to be a stupid thread.

but it's actually a totally cool clip.

no idea what it is. A shadow I guess.

But it'll probably go viral.

Cool



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
I don't understand how some of you can clearly state that its a shadow because to me it doesn't look like a shadow but more like a hologram that is very faint


The door at the right?

I don't see how that could cause it.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Well, I don't know if it is a ghost or whatnot but that is really strange. It could be a person that was digitally out. The interesting thing is that the house was built in the 70's.

So it very well could be a ghost, but at the same time I've never heard of a ghost that casts a shadow either. So I think the logical conclusion is that a person was digitally edited out.


A ghost doesn't cast a shadow it is the shadow.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

Originally posted by werk71
you never seen a glass door? its like a door on a public building, you can see the hinge on the bottom left that pivots and holds the glass, and you can see the brass frame on the sides.


sorry its just a reflection on a glass door

someone walking behind the camera man is all..







your prolly right but the "shadow/ghost" is walking sideways so isn't that weird?


Yea it doesn't add up.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


I know that, but look at the floor in front of where it crosses. The "shadow" reflects on the floor.

It really seems like they edited out a person that walked in front of the doorway.



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Your guys answers once again baffle me....Seriously, hook line and sinker? Do any of you people research? Where is the original footage? The first 5 or more posts talk about how awesome this, no way, this is how urban legends get started, star and flag for you. VOMIT. In my professional opinion this is clearly staged and obvious. Someone either recorded video or took video of the person walking, filled in the silhouette with black then lowered the opacity and mirrored the reflection. Since when is a pile of grey silhouette a ghost? Come on people, I know you're smarter then that.





new topics
top topics
 
113
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum