It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CINY8
reply to post by jackieps1975

I'm in upstate NY too and I agree that a few hours of no electricity (or weeks like from ice storms) do cause some problems and inconveniences that can be overcome. But if a solar storm, as warned by NASA, that could possibly take out entire electrical grids would cause many huge problems. Hospitals, banks, grocery stores, gas stations, water delivery and just about any place that relies on electricity and computers would be crippled.

According to this article there are particular areas that are labeled as probable areas of collapse, it also has a graphic showing what type of domino effect certain infrastructers would have on one another if an entire grid went down:

science.nasa.gov...

Does anyone out there in the USA remember the "hurricane on land" that hit the central U.S. on & around Sept. 14th, 2008? It devastated many areas- Cincinnati was hit badly; people here as well as elsewhere were without electricity & water for a whole week! The police were shooting looters. Google up what happened here & elsewhere if you will, everyone- it was awful, & a small taste of what's to come if the Sun decides to complicate things further.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

You got a really wild imagination!

No, I'm not trying to "debunk" anything. I am telling you my scientific opinion. After all I am a scientist.

The Sun will melt any material in existence into liquid before it even reaches 100 miles above the surface. The vacuum of space will then vaporize the liquid into really small droplets.

The object will have ZERO effect on the Sun.

It sure does look like the Sun sent a solar flare towards the object, however, the image you see is 2D, which means the solar flare could be in front of or behind the object. It also means the object could be closer or farther than it looks in the 2D image.

I'm thinking the object is a lot closer than it appears in the 2D image, and that is why it looks like it is "planet size". It is really close, making it look really big.

In any case, there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hey - things just got EVEN MORE INTERESTING

Check this out

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

Due to scheduled maintenance, the orbital tracker will be unavailable
from July 2, 2009 at 6:00 p.m. CDT to July 6, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. CDT.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This event COULD BE SIGNIFICANT BECAUSE three major planets, Jupiter (favor, luck etc) , Neptune (mysteries) and Uranus (sudden change) are all retrograde (pulling away against us (earth) at this time...which COULD SEVERELY WEAKEN the magnetosphere..causing severe weather, TIDES, communication breakdown, satellites, cell phones, GAS PUMPS, ATMS etc...possibly even affecting electro-magnetic energies. generators, motor vehicles...transportation..etc...not to mention there will be a national FEMA "EXERCISE" July 27th-August 4th involving a possible nuclear situation in America...combine all these factors..and we have ingredients for a possible CHAOS OMELET...Call your FAMILY members let them know where you are,,have food, WATER, meds, FUEL, CASH and other necessary emergency supplies handy..Time is short..If you have ever evacuated from your home for a natural emergency..hurricane, forest fire, earthquake etc..THEN YOU KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE...SUPPLIES DISAPPEAR QUICKLY..THIS IS NOT A TEST..PLEASE BE PREPARED..BACK UP PHONE #'S LISTS ETC..PRAY, FAST..& WAIT..ALL WILL BE WELL EVENTUALLY BUT ROUGH ROAD AHEAD.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
As I see it I would think if it took three days to complete the reason would be that they wanted it to be looked at in three sections in others words to make it easier for people to decipher. On the 7thwe have the Eclipse

www.timeanddate.com...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by calvinraveneagle

I agree, thanks for that post.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Yeah, all you fearful people, and all the fear mongers probably caused 1000's of people to visit that web site, meaning 1000's of people will be downloading the images from their server causing their web host bandwidth to sky rocket, forcing them to close it so they don't go over their limit.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thats one huge Earth and one fast event that defies astrological orbital trajectory laws of physics (I made that phrase up, its easy to make things up).
Also this circle took 3 days to make.
See you all safely on July the 8th and I wont hold my breath for an "I/we was wrong" post, I will however expect an "oh it means August 10th" excuse post.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by keepithush]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Ahhh - there is no fear monger here though - if you read the postings, nothing is in Fear - it is in interest and Intrigue! That is all - I find all of it very interesting and makes me what to know more about everything.

Add in the mix - there is a mysterious object that has appeared near the sun and heading for it and possibly hitting it today - makes this whole thing even more interesting!!!

But - nothing is in fear - it is all in delving deeper into the unknown.

I will say ONCE MORE - I have no doubt that all will be fine on the 8th and the Earth will be intact. But will some be without electricity and will solar storms actually happen? That is the interesting part to me - do the crop circles actually send real messages to us?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Edit to say,

Thanks for correcting me on this.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Look at it this way, if our communications or grids go down for awhile we will know why. I don't think it will be anything more then that even if that.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Geeze this didn't take three days to make!And look at the time stamp on the pic.Like 4:30 AM.If I were looking for humans,I'd be using those game infrared detecting remote cameras hunters use.And I'd be watching for bicyclists as they are much quieter and afford much better awareness of the surroundings.A crew would have lookouts,and so I'd have a scanner listening for codes on common channels.Night vision.Look for not planks but ligter kit,like modified x-country skis.They have bindings and are light/strong.Or snowshoes.They are Ancestors.This is why they even care about us even despite our screwy ways.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

That E-mail is a hoax. The data refers to 2003.

Here is the link

[edit on 3/7/09 by logicalview]

[edit on 3/7/09 by logicalview]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
not sure if anyone has noticed but July 7th is our next Full Moon also....just thought I would point that out because it might be of some significance.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
See you all safely on July the 8th and I wont hold my breath for an "I/we was wrong" post, I will however expect an "oh it means August 10th" excuse post.

Originally posted by observe50
On August 27th Mars...

See, it's happening already.
Then when August 28th rolls by it will be September 12th maybe?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by keepithush]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
AHAHAHA I PRAY THAT SOMETHING DRASTIC HAPPENS. I MEAN THE ATS MEMBERS DESERVE TO GET THEIR PREDICTIONS RIGHT ATLEAST ONCE...ROFL...on a serious note:WE ARE DOOMED

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
People spend way too much time trying to attach their own beliefs and ideas to an image. Sextant? Why would an alien species know about sextants? How many *humans* have even seen one, or even really know what it was used for? Why would they use a sextant at all? Why not make a much clearer message? One would think that if someone had the technology to imprint crops with images, they could easily create a more meaningful and obvious message?" "Here.. we are going to leave you are *really* large, clear message.. but for fun are going to make it super-cryptic to make you earn the meaning.. harhar!"

People are making these, not aliens. They don't mean anything. Tell me this.. given say, a week of planning, and what you have learned from this site, don't you think YOU could create a mysterious, amazing picture and "message" for people to decipher? I know I could. Then just takes some people, planks and rope, and ta-dah.. super awesome mysterious crop circle with hidden meaning.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
No one will believe me but I will feel better knowing that I have said it.

I don't know when the Solar Storm will occur, I originally thought it would be Dec.21,2012 but our timeline always quickens for some reason.

Know this:

When it occurs, go outside and feel it. Hiding from it will not do you any good. Accept it and embrace it, and let it change you.

I know it may sound like I am tell everyone to jump off a cliff but, I am glad I had the opportunity to post this.

Thanks for the post.

For more info on this, try this website: www.apocalypse2012.com

It's the website of the author of the book of the same name- Lawrence E. Joseph, who is the chairman of the board of New Mexico based Aerospace Consulting Corp. His book is scientifically & factually based, with a nod to the old prophecies that the facts bear out.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
it is an extraordinarily beautiful crop circle, i'll give you that.
credit to whoever (whatever?!) made it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Logical view,

Thank you so much I did not pick up on that, I just got the email this morning and had no clue.

I will need to edit my earlier post.

Thanks again

I was wrong about August 27th and corrected by Logical view which I appreciate very much. It seems the e-mail I received was a hoax.

My apologies to all.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join