It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

So now an object is heading towards the sun?

Have you eliminated the possibility of it being a planet?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well I hope its cloudy on the 7th I live in Alaska and it is sunny all day. I'm still a skeptic to all this hullabaloo about a solar storm... Hope I'm right O.o

[edit on 7/3/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Just found this www.bltresearch.com... very intresting.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

The only flaw in your thinking is, i dont anyone who is capable to predict solar flares at this time. We barely even understand how the sun works.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
OK, yes it was initially a beautiful CC.

BUT... check the FULL English (not british for our American Friends...) Press to see that the subsequent pics are photoshopped completely.

Also, I lived in Wiltshire for 10 years and REGULARLY attended the Avebury area.

And I'm Happy (or probably sorry to the many enthusiasts) to say that ALL of these CC's were made by a small group of people who were doing it ONLY as an art project.

The area around Avebury is PLAUGED by certain 'groups' during the Summer months here in Wiltshire and you people REALLY MUST START TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY MAKE THEM.

It's nice to sit over the pond in the USA to think that somthing 'spooky' is occurring but it simply is not OK?

I write this completely genoursely because I too believe in the 'unknown' but PLEASE do NOT be fooled here ok?

It's a few old Guys, who after having a few Beers in the Pub there at Avebury, go out, get their 6 foot wooden boards and string and then make these CC's ok?

John Crichton

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by crichton13

It's a few old Guys, who after having a few Beers in the Pub there at Avebury, go out, get their 6 foot wooden boards and string and then make these CC's ok?

John Crichton

Yeah sure, again you say a lot but doesnt bring one proof, please do so.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

Not proof, but compelling evidence:

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have seen the link sooo many times, always the same.
Now i dont see anywhere a claim about them being responsible for all the crop circles done for the passt 50 years (there has been some even before, i think the first trace is in a novel from 1300something).

They copy, yes, they are the base of the phenomena, no sorry.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

lol yea your right buuut....im just saying large solar flares are "suppose" to knock out power? that they are suppose to act as an EMP? well we shall find out on the 6th or 7th. ill be waiting maybe i recieve an I TOLD YOU SO! idk just somethin to think about....

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
By the way i just checked quickly the circlemakers website and found this :

NEWS UPDATE 16-8-2002: We've updated out our 'Top of the crops 2002' section with information about a stunning new formation (pictured right) that is bound to set the crop circle community alight!

They are talking about the alien face including the binary CD code.
Doesnt sounds like "whoot look what we did !"

I'm beginning to dig a little about this so wellknown website, i hope i will find something interesting.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Combine these two threads a bit...

Though I do not think this Object will crash into the Sun... And is more likely Nibiru, I have been saying for some time now that Nibiru was hiding on the Other side of the Sun from the Earth... It does seem to be behind the sun around July 6-7th...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i need to stock up foods supplies and dog ears disinfectant

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

Yeah, all you fearful people, and all the fear mongers probably caused 1000's of people to visit that web site, meaning 1000's of people will be downloading the images from their server causing their web host bandwidth to sky rocket, forcing them to close it so they don't go over their limit.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

So that website is for entertainment (cannot for anything important)? Just for hundreds of high-school kids?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It's possible this is accurate and yes I tend to lean to the side that is more believing of this type of thing but that doesn't mean I'm going to go running around fearing it. I mean just because something like this could happen doesn't mean it's going to kill off the entire earth; just bend its shape to a weird level energy-wise. So if it happens big deal it's a natural occurrence and has probably happened before so why should anyone panic about it? If it is a catastrophe this would fit in with Fema's whole "drill" plan later on at the end of this month for half of the nation but even so I doubt they'll be able to do very little when true Sh** hits the fan.

People need to realize that these types of things cannot simply be ignored because by doing so would be to ignore key points of "shifting" in our natural existence. Even if this is false it's still impressive nonetheless and if someone did fake it then they sure did a better than decent job on it; the first version of the crop circle did look easily faked but the overall finished version of it was a bit advanced looking to be made by some morons with nothing better to do.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I sense something big is going to happen but i hope i am all wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I can see ,everything that will happen ,we are indeed at the cross roads of a masive time of change ,be ready .and alert for the wells will dry up in just a few hours ,and then the dieing starts ,this is not a joke any more
you must prepare for lights out and what follows

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawaii
I sense something big is going to happen but i hope i am all wrong.

Hope you're right. Our species needs a wake up call.

Now.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

This and the other "Jelly Fish" one are interesting to say the least. 7/7/2009 we find out.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Hey - things just got EVEN MORE INTERESTING

Check this out

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

Due to scheduled maintenance, the orbital tracker will be unavailable
from July 2, 2009 at 6:00 p.m. CDT to July 6, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. CDT.

I'll try to help us all out, here- my astronomy teacher at University of Cincinnati, Prof. Flick, recommends this site, which is currently up & running: home.fuse.net/starfield

It's the website of SOHO's ( Solar & Heliospheric Observatory) Sun monitoring station satellite; great site, lots of photos, & UPDATED EVERY 30 MINUTES. Everybody please give it a try.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
the pictures of the sun today - look very ODD!! Also - what is VERY interesting is the little videos of the sun - ARE OFF LINE!! We can not follow that object anymore!!

Picture of where the video of the behind sun on stereo this site here: stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Pic of where vid is suppose to be::

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a28611c5500.jpg[/atsimg]

Please go to the link look at yesterday's mpeg of behind - something started happening with the sun just as the object got close to it:

Look at the pic of the sun right now: looks very interesting

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cd777a0b06f.jpg[/atsimg]

here is another pic of the sun right now

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecaa21b84dd5.jpg[/atsimg]

Yesterdays' vid pic of object

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3031749c7a1.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-7-2009 by questioningall]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join